View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 463 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,575 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mutzaki View Post
    Actually, marron does also mean brown. It comes from chestnut, though, so it means more like chestnut brown.
    Indeed, for exemple (see what I did here), une chemise marron is a chestnut brown shirt.

I'd like some actual siggy moves, just to make the starters worth something ;P

Chespin-Forest Mace-Physical-Pow: 95-PP: 10-May (10%) Give Opponent Leech Seed Status, May Backfire and Give Opponent the 'Ingrain' Status (5%)

Fennekin-Blazing Force-Special-Pow: 95-PP: 10-May (10%) Give Opponent Burn Status, May Backfire and Double Opponent's Attack (5%) (Burn does half attack, right?)

Froakie-Bubbling Rage-Physical-Pow: 95-PP: 10-May (10%) Give Lower the Opponent's Accuracy, May Backfire and Raise Opponent's Evasiveness

Calling it now. Once the evos for the starters are revealed, Fennekin's appeal will shift from first place to dead last.
    MY TEAMS FROM KANTO TO UNOVA

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post

Chespin-Forest Mace-Physical-Pow: 95-PP: 10-May (10%) Give Opponent Leech Seed Status, May Backfire and Give Opponent the 'Ingrain' Status (5%)

Fennekin-Blazing Force-Special-Pow: 95-PP: 10-May (10%) Give Opponent Burn Status, May Backfire and Double Opponent's Attack (5%) (Burn does half attack, right?)

Froakie-Bubbling Rage-Physical-Pow: 95-PP: 10-May (10%) Give Lower the Opponent's Accuracy, May Backfire and Raise Opponent's Evasiveness
    Interesting. Leech Seed as a status condition, and moves that can possibly backfire and help the opponent instead, similar to the Present move. Something like this could work, though I would suggest giving the starters these moves during the mid to upper level 20's. Having these moves at a low level will make the starters a bit too strong for the early part of the main game.
    Last edited by Gipauchii; 10th May 2013 at 10:17 PM.
    MY TEAMS FROM KANTO TO UNOVA

Quote Originally Posted by Gipauchii View Post
    Calling it now. Once the evos for the starters are revealed, Fennekin's appeal will shift from first place to dead last.
    if it has braided ear hair ot it's ear hair is a large part of it's evolution then yes it will even more so if it's yet another fire fighting. right now chespins my choice but i'm waiting for the final evos to be relased
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    if it has braided ear hair ot it's ear hair is a large part of it's evolution then yes it will even more so if it's yet another fire fighting. right now chespins my choice but i'm waiting for the final evos to be relased
    if u talk about this Fanart original.jpgpersonally i loved it!! i so hope to end it like this!!

I don't really mind the braided hair or whatever, but the rest of that fan-art looks way too dull.
    It's basically the same color all over, with red shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post

Love 'em. I'd use forest mace.

Anyone think, as we're hitting the 5 month mark, we might get some starter info next week?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

It feels like months since we got any juicy detail in regards to new pokemon. Unless you count Mewtwo's new form. I really hope that we get new info on the starters. I don't care if we only get info on the 2nd forms. At least you can somewhat determine their final evolutions. I really want to know if all of the starters will gain a second type. Make it like gen IV where all the starters have a secondary type to balance each other out. That was a smart move in my opinion.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    It feels like months since we got any juicy detail in regards to new pokemon. Unless you count Mewtwo's new form. I really hope that we get new info on the starters. I don't care if we only get info on the 2nd forms. At least you can somewhat determine their final evolutions. I really want to know if all of the starters will gain a second type. Make it like gen IV where all the starters have a secondary type to balance each other out. That was a smart move in my opinion.
    Technically, type-wise, Torterra outmatched BOTH Infernape and Empoleon. Empoleon had better speed and special attack, so I guess that could balance itself, Infernape, and Torterra out. Infernape could outmatch both Torterra and Empoleon by type as well.
    So now I'd like to see if Froakie's final evo could balance the other starters out type wise and stat-wise.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Yeah, they haven't been giving us much.

I too would like second type/starter form info.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

OMG I'm like freaking out right now. I was browsing around the interwebs and a user on Tumblr posted this picture that he supposedly got from his friend who has an early copy of CoroCoro. The picture shows a Fennekin Evolution. Can someone confirm if this is real or fake please...

Fennekin Evolution.jpg

If this is real (I hope) Fennekin will settle its spot on my team even more and forever be my favorite Fire Starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    OMG I'm like freaking out right now. I was browsing around the interwebs and a user on Tumblr posted this picture that he supposedly got from his friend who has an early copy of CoroCoro. The picture shows a Fennekin Evolution. Can someone confirm if this is real or fake please...

Fennekin Evolution.jpg

If this is real (I hope) Fennekin will settle its spot on my team even more and forever be my favorite Fire Starter.
    Looks fake to me considering the low image quality and a somewhat familiar Fakémon design from the past.

Fennekin Evolution.jpg

It's fake
    you could pretty much assume as much when you have a "friend of a friend who has corocoro no really for reals" situation

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's fake
    you could pretty much assume as much when you have a "friend of a friend who has corocoro no really for reals" situation
    Thanks for confirming. I will admit it's one of the best looking Fake Fennekin Evolutions I've seen around. Also I guess it should be added to the list of Fakes we have gotten so far.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Looks fake to me considering the low image quality and a somewhat familiar Fakémon design from the past.
    yeah and don't let teh magazine look fool you i know something similar happened to a naruto game the scan looked so real but was photoshopped he** it even was on a magazine page teh fakers went to alot of effort for some trolling same can happen ehre and based on these fakemon it's bound it happened before?
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Fennekin Evolution.jpg

Adding to the previous fake can anyone confirm this please...

X and Y Starter Evolutions.jpg

I'm not very fond of these designs to be quite honest.

well at least this one tried to stick to the corocoro-like layout, but it's still off

also the edited screenshots aren't that...great. Just look at the frog's battle shot.

That particular Frokie fake-evo is awesome.

I like that chespin design!! But still off...

Why do people bother to make this things?

Although they're fake, I really like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliath View Post
    That particular Frokie fake-evo is awesome.
    i agree, i also really like that chespin one. But, I don't think those are real, as the usually don't release the starter evos nearly this early

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i agree, i also really like that chespin one. But, I don't think those are real, as the usually don't release the starter evos nearly this early
    Also the art looks bad
    Also the screenshots looks bad
    Also the layout is bad
    Also--

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Also the art looks bad
    Also the screenshots looks bad
    Also the layout is bad
    Also--
    I like you

anyway, I hope those weren't supposed to pass off as final forms because they look like minor edits to the original ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I like that chespin design!! But still off...

Why do people bother to make this things?
    A lot of time on their hands and wanting to use that time to try and trick people.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 463 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast