View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

    845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

    1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

    849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

    127 4.03%
Page 51 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

  1. #1251
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    World Of Pokemon
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weaver_8 View Post
    And Star Fox.
    This about to made me fall out of my chair laughing.

  2. #1252
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It doesn't use an ice attack, that is either water gun or hydro pump. And we don't even know if Chespin is using a dark type move because that animation resembles different moves like X scissor, aerial ace, night slash and shadow claw.
    it does if you look at it closly there are snow flakes in the beam
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

    Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

  3. #1253
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    World Of Pokemon
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It doesn't use an ice attack, that is either water gun or hydro pump. And we don't even know if Chespin is using a dark type move because that animation resembles different moves like X scissor, aerial ace, night slash and shadow claw.
    About every water type pokemon can used Ice attack. In that cause my Emboar is Fighting Fire Rock and Electric?

  4. #1254
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Everywhere yet nowhere
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokedons View Post
    it does if you look at it closly there are snow flakes in the beam
    That was water. I looked.
    POKEMON X

    POKEMON Y

    3DS Friend Code: 1547 5268 6464
    Black 2 Friend Code: 3225 3404 5298
    White FC: 5372 1482 9341
    Trade sometime?

  5. #1255
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokedons View Post
    it does if you look at it closly there are snow flakes in the beam
    In pokemon you have never once shot snow at a pokemon and had it fall down like drops of water, please watch the trailer again.
    †RIP 04/16/1994-10/13/2012†

  6. #1256
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IheartZoroark View Post
    That was water. I looked.
    when he is shooting it out his most it is ice there are snowflakes and everything but when it hits the pansear it is just water i think they merged different clips
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

    Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

  7. #1257
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokedons View Post
    it does if you look at it closly there are snow flakes in the beam
    You see snowflakes because you want to see them. It's just water droplets.

    Plus I don't see why GF would have Froakie used an Ice move and another non water type move in the trailer.

  8. #1258
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar. View Post
    In pokemon you have never once shot snow at a pokemon and had it fall down like drops of water, please watch the trailer again.
    frost breath derrrp
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

    Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

  9. #1259
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    You see snowflakes because you want to see them. It's just water droplets.

    Plus I don't see why GF would have Froakie used an Ice move and another non water type move in the trailer.
    are you blind it is snowflake i have seen about 3 peoples trailer breakdowns they all pause there and say there are snowflakes in his attack so shut up and look
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

    Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

  10. #1260
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,648

    Default

    It is WATER, each of the starters used a move of their type. Chespin used Solarbeam, Fennekin used Flamethrower and Froakie used Water gun/Hydro Pump. There was no ice move as that would make no sense for Froakie to use an ice move instead of a water one.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  11. #1261
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Frost Breath is an ice haze that is slowly sent at a pokemon, if anything it would be ice beam, but even if it is an ice move I hope you know every water starter has learned ice beam..(but no it is a water move.)
    †RIP 04/16/1994-10/13/2012†

  12. #1262
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Can anyone else see Fennekin evolving into something like a maned wolf?

  13. #1263
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Everywhere yet nowhere
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokedons View Post
    when he is shooting it out his most it is ice there are snowflakes and everything but when it hits the pansear it is just water i think they merged different clips
    That was just water effects. There were no snowflakes. Plus, being a Water starter, why would it throw out an Ice-type attack, then what looked like Fury Swipes, when Chespin and Fennekin both opened with Grass and Fire-type attacks, respectively?
    POKEMON X

    POKEMON Y

    3DS Friend Code: 1547 5268 6464
    Black 2 Friend Code: 3225 3404 5298
    White FC: 5372 1482 9341
    Trade sometime?

  14. #1264
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Seriously people, that's clearly a snowflake.

    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/36efc.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Poetry; 9th January 2013 at 8:58 PM.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

  15. #1265
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    You see snowflakes because you want to see them. It's just water droplets.

    Plus I don't see why GF would have Froakie used an Ice move and another non water type move in the trailer.
    ^THIS! Finally, frig, I am getting tired of ppl saying it's an ice attack, cause it's clearly not... And I'm thinking his second attack is Quick Attack, which would make a lot of sense...

  16. #1266
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845

    Default

    What will be their hidden abilities?

  17. #1267
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It is WATER, each of the starters used a move of their type. Chespin used Solarbeam, Fennekin used Flamethrower and Froakie used Water gun/Hydro Pump. There was no ice move as that would make no sense for Froakie to use an ice move instead of a water one.
    its not water gun there are snow flakes its frost breath the snow flakes are clear hear http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...ter_attack.png
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

    Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

  18. #1268
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Personally I think it looks more like it could be Fury Swipes or maybe Astonish..(or maybe a new attack?)
    †RIP 04/16/1994-10/13/2012†

  19. #1269
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Seriously people, that's clearly a snowflake.

    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/36efc.jpg[/IMG]
    see thank you finally someone who can see sense
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

    Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

  20. #1270
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    What will be their hidden abilities?
    I don't see why not, it would be unfair to 6th gen pokes if none of them got hidden abilities.

  21. #1271
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Etro's Throne
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    I was thinking maybe the pokemon they battled could be a clue also besides the moves they used
    Chespin battles Golurk and magikarp, so im thinking Grass/Ghost, Grass/Ground, Grass or Grass/Dark
    Fenniken battles Kirlia and munchlax so Fire/Psychic, Fire/Normal, Fire/Ghost, Fire
    Froakie battles Patrat and pansear (but i wont count that one lol), Water, Water/Fighting, Water/Ice, Water/Flying, Water/Dark

  22. #1272
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    I see an ice type move

    Maybe froakie will evolve into water and ice type


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  23. #1273
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Froakie FTW
    Why do I have a rain team? Because in Ireland It never stops Raining!


    I NEED A TIMID TORNADRUS

    Kanto team:
    Johto team:
    Hoenn team:
    Sinnoh team:
    Unova team:

    Training:


    Black 2 friend code: 3182 4021 0017

    I offer Pokérus and Dream radar pokemon Pm me if you want 1.

  24. #1274
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I see an ice type move

    Maybe froakie will evolve into water and ice type
    yes i beleve he will but eveerone else doesn't beleve me
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

    Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

  25. #1275
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    I was thinking maybe the pokemon they battled could be a clue also besides the moves they used
    Chespin battles Golurk and magikarp, so im thinking Grass/Ghost, Grass/Ground, Grass or Grass/Dark
    Fenniken battles Kirlia and munchlax so Fire/Psychic, Fire/Normal, Fire/Ghost, Fire
    Froakie battles Patrat and pansear (but i wont count that one lol), Water, Water/Fighting, Water/Ice, Water/Flying, Water/Dark
    Please don't let them turn a frog into a flying type.......

    Also Pokedons please stop talking or move past it, I don't think we really care.
    †RIP 04/16/1994-10/13/2012†

Page 51 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011511051 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •