View Poll Results: Which starter would you use?

Voters
3150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

845 26.83%
  • Fennekin

1,329 42.19%
  • Froakie

849 26.95%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 4.03%
Page 512 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 12,776 to 12,800 of 29437

Thread: Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Fennekin when fully evolved will have nine ears.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    Fennekin when fully evolved will have nine ears.
    That's just weird. Does it really HAVE to be based on a kitsune?
    Ok, so anyone with half a brain would already know this, but for those who don't, Im'ma lay down some knowledge for you guys. Pokemon is owned by Nintendo, but they do not develop the games, they merely publish them. Gamefreak is the developer of the (main series) pokemon games, but they are not owned by Nintendo. TPCI/TCPJ markets the Pokemon games, and is partnered with Nintendo like Gamefreak. Every time I see someone complaining about Nintendo ruining the Pokemon games and that they just need to die, it just makes my blood boil. I mean, how can some people be so ignorant? It boggles the mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    That made me feel sketchy, I know people make mistakes, but on something that huge, I'd double check I've got 'em right.
    The typings make me feel sketchy alo, I have problems believing they would do exactly what fans asked.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 22nd May 2013 at 8:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by absolfusion View Post
    That's just weird. Does it really HAVE to be based on a kitsune?
    Haha no bro I was joking, the main thing that puts me off Fenniken being fire/physic is it ending up resembling a kitsune, but I'd rather it not fire/fighting and if it doesn't resemble ninetails I'm fine.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    Haha no bro I was joking, the main thing that puts me off Fenniken being fire/physic is it ending up resembling a kitsune, but I'd rather it not fire/fighting and if it doesn't resemble ninetails I'm fine.
    As long as it doesn't look too much like Ninetails & Zoroark (who were also based on the Kitsune) I'm still hoping that it's final evo will look more similar to Kyubimon (without all of the trimmings and decorations)

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Running into Calem again , while getting the feeling that we're being watched
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    Sorry bro but only a fool would think froakie would become psychic. Well it is possible but evrything points to otherwise. Fennekin is clearly based on ninetail fox spirit, or the kitsune if I am correct. That alone point to psychic. Froakie is described as being able to jump really high and stuff and does appear to be nimble and swift. Fighting likely
    I said hope not will be part psychic
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I think Fennekin will be fire/dark or fire/ghost. I think that would be so much cooler. It would make Fennekin seem darker and fiercer than Ninetails.
    Favorite Team:

well it does not matter to me what type they are i love all 3 starters.

personally i wanted fennekin to be Fire/Electric. Froakie to be Water/Fighting and Chespin to be Grass/ghost.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    well it does not matter to me what type they are i love all 3 starters.

personally i wanted fennekin to be Fire/Electric. Froakie to be Water/Fighting and Chespin to be Grass/ghost.
    Ghost? Why?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    Ghost? Chespin looks nothing like a ghost. I honestly think Chespin will stay Grass. But I hope I'm wrong.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Ghost? Chespin looks nothing like a ghost. I honestly think Chespin will stay Grass. But I hope I'm wrong.
    I don't see it either. And grass is kinda boring.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

I don't see it either. And grass is kinda boring.
    Yeah, I said I hope I'm wrong. Rock? Dark? So many possibilities! Stat-wise, I think high defense and attack, decent speed (around 80), and low specials.

Yeah, I said I hope I'm wrong. Rock? Dark? So many possibilities! Stat-wise, I think high defense and attack, decent speed (around 80), and low specials.
    Sorry, missed that part. Rock would be better defensively. Though is he's that, I doubt he'll be faster than 70, if even that.

-My younger brother

Sorry, missed that part. Rock would be better defensively. Though is he's that, I doubt he'll be faster than 70, if even that.
    I think that having a speedy Rock type that is not part Flying is needed. Chespin could become one of those. That would be nice. None of the starters look really slow, to be honest.

I think that having a speedy Rock type that is not part Flying is needed. Chespin could become one of those. That would be nice. None of the starters look really slow, to be honest.
    Chances are, with being a hedgehog/porcupine, and as his shell will most likely cover his body, he'll be slow.

-My younger brother

You could say the same about Gen III, but Swampert ended up pretty slow while the other two ended up relatively fast.
    It's time we get a fast water starter though.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post
    You could say the same about Gen III, but Swampert ended up pretty slow while the other two ended up relatively fast.
    It's time we get a fast water starter though.
    I didn't think Mudkip was going that fast. I'm pretty sure Froakie will be the fastest starter for Gen 6.

CrusherTheFeraligatr:

Guess your right. A fast defense wall would be pretty cool. Even if Chespin is slow and even if I get him, I'll still name him Sonic!

I didn't think Mudkip was going that fast. I'm pretty sure Froakie will be the fastest starter for Gen 6.

CrusherTheFeraligatr:

Guess your right. A fast defense wall would be pretty cool. Even if Chespin is slow and even if I get him, I'll still name him Sonic!
    if he ends with a cool enough design for me to take him, as my part of my mental bargain with gf, I'll name him Bubba.

-My younger brother

Which starter evolution do you think will not have a face because so far every starter line has faces? I say Chespin.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Which starter evolution do you think will not have a face because so far every starter line has faces? I say Chespin.
    Why wouldn't it have a face in the first place?

I hope they don't hide it with leaves or something like that even though its "hat" has a big possibility to get bigger while evolving. This is if by face you don't mean like the Roggenrola's case.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 22nd May 2013 at 7:32 PM. Reason: typo
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Why wouldn't it have a face in the first place?

I hope they don't hide it with leaves or something like that even though it's "hat" has a big possibility to get bigger while evolving. This is if by face you don't mean like the Roggenrola's case.
    People are saying Chespin is going to be big with armor. So, the Chespin evolution can be like Tepig's evolution. It will have a big body relative to its head. Also, GF took away Snivy's limbs when it evolves. GF can take away Chespin's adorable face.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    People are saying Chespin is going to be big with armor. So, the Chespin evolution can be like Tepig's evolution. It will have a big body relative to its head. Also, GF took away Snivy's limbs when it evolves. GF can take away Chespin's adorable face.
    Kind of like with Oshawatt.
    Favorite Team:

If Pokebeach's Gym rumors come true (a Bug, Fighting, and Fairy gym; Fairy deals half damage to Fire and Psychic) Fennekin is starting to sound like the best choice based on its rumored Fire/Psychic typing.

Fire > Bug, Psychic > Fighting, and Fairy will deal 1/4 damage against a Fire/Psychic type combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    If Pokebeach's Gym rumors come true (a Bug, Fighting, and Fairy gym; Fairy deals half damage to Fire and Psychic) Fennekin is starting to sound like the best choice based on its rumored Fire/Psychic typing.

Fire > Bug, Psychic > Fighting, and Fairy will deal 1/4 damage against a Fire/Psychic type combination.
    and if chespin is indeed grass/dark then it would be weak to all of them..

Bug x4 (grass and dark)
    Fighting x2 (dark)
    Fairy x2 (dark)

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

I can't wait to see where the designs are going to go with these starters. I hope I love Froakies next two stages as much as I love his first.

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Page 512 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast