Page 108 of 472 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    No but it would be something new..
    Yup. I'd like to have one.

There are many legendaries that have good types, but are weak btw.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    Yup. I'd like to have one.

There are many legendaries that have good types, but are weak btw.
    This is very true, though I checked.

In the overall stats section, 5 poision pokemon fall above the 500 line, and only Venasaur is in the top 100. I'd rather have poision be a secondary type if it were used.
    Last edited by Colegoco; 20th January 2013 at 4:25 AM.
    Team Leader Since Gen III

The Dream Team:

Black 2: 1722 2334 0059

Please message me if you can trade an Electirizer, will happily send the Pokemon back!

Quote Originally Posted by Colegoco View Post
    This is very true, though I checked.

In the overall stats section, 5 poision pokemon fall above the 500 line, and only Venasaur is in the top 100. I'd rather have poision be a secondary type if it were used.
    There should be a poison legendary even if it would only part poison.
    For the sake of poison fans and newness.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Colegoco View Post
    Not to be detrimental to the conversation, but Poision is NOT a great type...
    Well if you give it some powerful moves and a legendary with a good design, it could be made into a great type. But as of now it isn't that good of a type.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    Well if you give it some powerful moves and a legendary with a good design, it could be made into a great type. But as of now, no it is not that good of a type.
    Poison is one of Pokemon's several buttmonkeys. A legendary wouldn't change that but, it IS the only type without a legend. It's high time the poison type's hero appeared.... Or Edritch Abomination..... Most likely the latter.
    Insert witty catchphrase here.

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    Well if you give it some powerful moves and a legendary with a good design, it could be made into a great type. But as of now it isn't that good of a type.
    This is true. The only really good moves are Toxic and Sludge Bomb, which many non-poison pokemon can learn, making the pokemon type not very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by ninijatt View Post
    Poison is one of Pokemon's several buttmonkeys. A legendary wouldn't change that but, it IS the only type without a legend. It's high time the poison type's hero appeared.... Or Edritch Abomination..... Most likely the latter.
    Rock, Ice, Bug, Normal, and Flying also being included in that? (though Ice MOVES are used alot, and Flying is a common Type/Move (Fly))
    Team Leader Since Gen III

The Dream Team:

Black 2: 1722 2334 0059

Please message me if you can trade an Electirizer, will happily send the Pokemon back!

Anyone noticed that Xerneas is similar to Dialga?

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    Many people have said that.
    But that similarity is nothing but a similarity... for now. One cannot say that those two are related.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

One thing that peeves me is that Xerneas is noticeably smaller than other legendary version mascots. He has the body of a sawbuck when mascots are meant to be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by blackarcanine123 View Post
    One thing that peeves me is that Xerneas is noticeably smaller than other legendary version mascots. He has the body of a sawbuck when mascots are meant to be huge.
    Xerneas is on the small side, but not by much. Most of the box legends are actually very small with the idea that they're building sized coming mostly from the anime. For example Xerneas is taller than Zekrom and the same height as Kyurem. Heck, even Arceus is only 3.2m tall. Most legends are 1.2-3m larger are Dialga, Palkia, Giritina, Lugia, Kyogre. Rayquaza is a lot bigger at 7.0m but that's because it includes his tail as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Any ideas on what the next 100/100/100/100/100/100 legendary equivalent might be based off of? I'm leaning to Electric/Psychic despite most of the small things being Psychic type.

So did Pokemon smash reveal anything for their types?
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Quote Originally Posted by Machomacho View Post
    So did Pokemon smash reveal anything for their types?
    If they had we'd know about it. Don't count on Pokemon Smash ever revealing something, they rarely do.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    If they had we'd know about it. Don't count on Pokemon Smash ever revealing something, they rarely do.
    Well a lot of people were waiting for it to be revealed so I was curious.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Any ideas on what the next 100/100/100/100/100/100 legendary equivalent might be based off of? I'm leaning to Electric/Psychic despite most of the small things being Psychic type.
    That's what I'm leaning towards as well. Unless Xerneas is Psychic/Electric that is.

If the legendaries are being based off the Norse thing then I could see it being the squirrel that is on the tree.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I'm not sure why people say there is a similarity between Xerneas and Dialga. How is a deer anything like a giant dinosaur-like creature. The only thing similar to me is the color scheme and metal sword-like feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Luxury View Post
    I'm not sure why people say there is a similarity between Xerneas and Dialga. How is a deer anything like a giant dinosaur-like creature. The only thing similar to me is the color scheme and metal sword-like feet.
    I remember someone comparing Samurott to Dialga way back in 2010 when the evos were just released. It seems like every royal blue quadruped will get the treatment at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I personally have a crazy theory that Xerneas will have a form change similar to Arceus mainly because of the 4 colors on his horn. Perhaps its type will change depending on the color of the horn.

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Luxury View Post
    I personally have a crazy theory that Xerneas will have a form change similar to Arceus mainly because of the 4 colors on his horn. Perhaps its type will change depending on the color of the horn.
    if that does happen it will most likely be in the game after x and y. How about a Poison/Psychic Legend?

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    Yeah, not really. Dialga is a sauropod and Xerneas is a stag. Nothing really similar about the two besides the fact that they're both blue, four-legged mascot Legendaries.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I would love some counterpart Pokemon to represent things like
    Dream/Reality What I mean by dreams is that sometimes people dwell into their imagination and it starts to take over them.
    Youth/Grown Up: Could link in with Dreams/Reality as kids tend to have an active imagination
    Night/Day
    Optimism/Pessimism
    Peace/War

Heart/Soul/Body: Sorry I was thinking of Kingdom Hearts for a minute but wouldn't it be interesting to see a concept like this?

Xerneas: Steel/Grass, Steel/Water
    Yveltal: Flying/Fire, Flying/Psychic, deductions based off of Norse mythology.

If Yveltal is anything OTHER than Dark / Flying I will be very surprised. It looks like such an ominous creature. I have a hunch that while their forms (and likely the form of Z, a serpent) are based off norse mythology, their story (and the story of the game) will be about Life (Xerneas) and death (Yveltal). That leaves me more confused about Xerneas' typing... Steel / Grass would be my guess based on looking at him but I don't think Steel is very life-like. Maybe Grass / Psychic?
    Pokemon Y

Y FRIEND CODE: 4554-0034-8530
    CURRENTLY: Breeding and Trading for Competitive Pokemon
    My Friend Safari is GRASS with SIMISAGE / PETLIL / QUILLADIN
    BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE: 1464-5211-3970

Right guys, i've been doing a little thinking. This gens mew equivalent (100/100/100/100/100/100 legend) could well be the off-spring of Xerneas and Yveltal. I will tell you how i reached this assumption...
    People are saying this gen is related to chromosones. Yveltal (y chromosome, male) and Xerneas (x chromosome, female). A baby has 46 chromosomes, 23 from the mother and 23 from the father. So what i am saying is, Xerneas and Yveltal COULD have a legendary infant. And it will be part of a trio/quartet permitting we get this dragon a few people have discussed on other threads.
    This is just a suggestion, but knowing my luck someone will have said this...
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Right guys, i've been doing a little thinking. This gens mew equivalent (100/100/100/100/100/100 legend) could well be the off-spring of Xerneas and Yveltal. I will tell you how i reached this assumption...
    People are saying this gen is related to chromosones. Yveltal (y chromosome, male) and Xerneas (x chromosome, female). A baby has 46 chromosomes, 23 from the mother and 23 from the father. So what i am saying is, Xerneas and Yveltal COULD have a legendary infant. And it will be part of a trio/quartet permitting we get this dragon a few people have discussed on other threads.
    This is just a suggestion, but knowing my luck someone will have said this...
    It's a possibility...but...
    ...most people have been predicting that this Gen's pixie will be based on Ratatoskr, a squirrel that lives in Yggdrasil. So a squirrel being the offspring of a stag and an eagle wouldn't make much sense.

On a side note, X representing female and Xerneas being based on a stag wouldn't really work out if they made Xerneas female. I know that, at least, female reindeer can have antlers, but only Stags can have antlers and they are only male.

Page 108 of 472 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast