Page 131 of 472 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Does anybody think Xerneas will be getting Horn Leech?
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    Does anybody think Xerneas will be getting Horn Leech?
    it seems feasible but i hope not because signature moves are slowly becoming a dying breed

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    it seems feasible but i hope not because signature moves are slowly becoming a dying breed
    Yeah, I thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by greatguy View Post
    They shouldn't get Pressure; don't worry. It doesn't really seem to suit them.
    You are right. I hope the ''Pressure pokemon-fashion'' is now over, 'cause I'm tired of that ability.
    Unique abilites ? I really hope that too ! With some (or one) signature move, they would be almost perfect legendaries !

(I juste want to know their types before declaring such a thing, )
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Being a science major ( well graduated uni with a degree in science) Its kinda cool that Xerneas and Yvetal kinda makes me think they have a science like theme. I wonder if that is true or not. Or its just the 3D theme since many of us have mentioned that

Also I see them both having an unique ability like Zekky and Reshi had hopefully not the rumor although the rumor was interesting
    I always liked the Turnips theory or the Yggdrasil Theory more. I'm super hoping that the Yggdrasil Theory is correct, especially my modified/extended theory.

I just hope our new Gen VI Legendarys get ACTUAL ''Original Abilities'', and not some that already exist but were renamed for the sake of fitting a Legendary's type (Looking at the Taos!!).

I was disappointed when I first found out Reshiram/Zekrom basically ran renamed Mold Breakers. I hope I wasn't the only one that expected more out of Turboblaze and Terravolt...
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

trust me i think everyone wants that lol

I've heard that the whole legendaries thing will revolve around Norwegian Mythology...

I've heard that the whole legendaries thing will revolve around Norwegian Mythology...
    explain your theory por favor i'm not familiar with it
    and there has been a lot of types of mythology people think this is based on so it wouldnt surprise me

Just Google it, it's lengthy.

Just Google it, it's lengthy.
    is this what you were thinking of? http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/po...l-be-a-serpent
    if so i've already seen it and i really like the theory and id be down for a serpent legendary

Norse, not Norwegian; and at this point, it's just well-evidenced speculation. However, Norse mythology is very popular right now (especially on the Internet), so while the possibility is feasible, it does have a tinge of wishful thinking to it.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Norse, not Norwegian; and at this point, it's just well-evidenced speculation. However, Norse mythology is very popular right now (especially on the Internet), so while the possibility is feasible, it does have a tinge of wishful thinking to it.
    I think it's mostly because of the XYZ axis thing and the fact that the legends are very, very simialer to the animals who lived in Ygrasidaal (did I spell that right?)

The Blind Eagle=Yvetal-Blind things tend to have blue-ish tinges to their eyes
    The 4 Deers=Xerneas-Has jewels in it's antlers, and the 4 deers had these exact four colours in their antlers, one for each deer.
    The Seprent wo Gnaws the roots-Most likely canidate for the 3rd legend

Plus the region seems to be based on Europe (or France at least), so european myths seem like an awesome basis for legends.

So on that note, I'm sure we'll see a Scotland based area, maybe as part of a british sub-region? I mean, Loch Ness Monster legend? (not Lapras, I mean that thing doesn'tn have the humps, so it's just a fancy plesiosaur with spikes and an ice-type) GF would probably never pass on that. If you live in a modern country, and don't know what the loch ness monster is (and don't have a amnesia or a mental condition) you are just plain. f*cking. wierd Hopefully that would bring scottish cities, such as Inverness (The City beside Loch* Ness), Aberdeen (Europe's oil capital, and yes I know there's Aberdeens all over the world, but this one is the original one. I'm not hoping just because it's my hometown... or am I?) Glasgow (Scotland's biggest city) and Edinbrough (Spelt that wrong, it's the capital of Scotland.)

That would give them a great opportunity for a lake monster trio (we have more than ol' Nessie, you know, such as Morag...) with each being female (Nessie and Morag both supposedly are...) maybe as a countepart to the Kamis?

And Kelpies are a Scottish myth while the Three Musketeers are a French Story, so It's basically confirmed that maybe the Swords of Justice (or at least Cob, Ter and Viriz) will appear, probably in the France area. And maybe Good Old Keldio would be an event in the (possible) Scottish area or the French area, and the travel to the other for Sacred Sword?

I really liked this theory when i read it
    also everything just fits so well and i'm not gunna go into detail just cause midnight fennekin said it all

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I am a fool DX

And yes Yveltal, that is the page that I spoke of.
    The *Norse* theory.

I am a fool DX

And yes Yveltal, that is the page that I spoke of.
    The *Norse* theory.
    ahhhh ok then yes i've heard that one and i must say it's my favorite theory so far
    i'm just hoping they incorporate biology into it not necessarily chromosomes but more along the lines of muscles being Yveltal and Xerneas being neurons

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I think it's mostly because of the XYZ axis thing and the fact that the legends are very, very simialer to the animals who lived in Ygrasidaal (did I spell that right?)

The Blind Eagle=Yvetal-Blind things tend to have blue-ish tinges to their eyes
    The 4 Deers=Xerneas-Has jewels in it's antlers, and the 4 deers had these exact four colours in their antlers, one for each deer.
    The Seprent wo Gnaws the roots-Most likely canidate for the 3rd legend

Plus the region seems to be based on Europe (or France at least), so european myths seem like an awesome basis for legends.

So on that note, I'm sure we'll see a Scotland based area, maybe as part of a british sub-region? I mean, Loch Ness Monster legend? (not Lapras, I mean that thing doesn'tn have the humps, so it's just a fancy plesiosaur with spikes and an ice-type) GF would probably never pass on that. If you live in a modern country, and don't know what the loch ness monster is (and don't have a amnesia or a mental condition) you are just plain. f*cking. wierd Hopefully that would bring scottish cities, such as Inverness (The City beside Loch* Ness), Aberdeen (Europe's oil capital, and yes I know there's Aberdeens all over the world, but this one is the original one. I'm not hoping just because it's my hometown... or am I?) Glasgow (Scotland's biggest city) and Edinbrough (Spelt that wrong, it's the capital of Scotland.)

That would give them a great opportunity for a lake monster trio (we have more than ol' Nessie, you know, such as Morag...) with each being female (Nessie and Morag both supposedly are...) maybe as a countepart to the Kamis?

And Kelpies are a Scottish myth while the Three Musketeers are a French Story, so It's basically confirmed that maybe the Swords of Justice (or at least Cob, Ter and Viriz) will appear, probably in the France area. And maybe Good Old Keldio would be an event in the (possible) Scottish area or the French area, and the travel to the other for Sacred Sword?
    That seems like a good idea for another region, not part of this one. Why put two lands in one region when you can make two out of them? The UK will probably get its own region.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    That seems like a good idea for another region, not part of this one. Why put two lands in one region when you can make two out of them? The UK will probably get its own region.
    it actually sounds pretty cool i mean the game is supposedly european based so why not have the UK and france in one region? otherwise you're landlocked

I don't care about the region right now, it'll be amazing.

i think i'm looking forward to how Yveltal will be used competitively

it actually sounds pretty cool i mean the game is supposedly european based so why not have the UK and france in one region? otherwise you're landlocked
    I think it's be cool of a UK region got its own dex, like 70+ Pokemon exclusive to it, remainder made from the new one and the previous 5, that way we'd get more legends. Probably have the Lillipup line and Keldeo (Lillipup= Yorkshire Terrier Herdier=Scottish Terrier Stoutland=Both with some Shi Tzu and more)

But back on topic:

I hope that the legend is seen throught the game for effect, and the opposite one dies for emotional effect. Or at least the mascot will be mentioned by most bosses, I mean Bayonetta fans have positivly reacted on the mentionins of Jubileus, the Creator (the games final boss) , and when you do meet her, your so hyped and they exceed your expectations. Reallyu hope this happens. REALLY!

I think it's be cool of a UK region got its own dex, like 70+ Pokemon exclusive to it, remainder made from the new one and the previous 5, that way we'd get more legends. Probably have the Lillipup line and Keldeo (Lillipup= Yorkshire Terrier Herdier=Scottish Terrier Stoutland=Both with some Shi Tzu and more)

But back on topic:

I hope that the legend is seen throught the game for effect, and the opposite one dies for emotional effect. Or at least the mascot will be mentioned by most bosses, I mean Bayonetta fans have positivly reacted on the mentionins of Jubileus, the Creator (the games final boss) , and when you do meet her, your so hyped and they exceed your expectations. Reallyu hope this happens. REALLY!
    yeah like the last gen they didn't mention zekrom/reshiram too much throughout the game it would be really cool if the mascot took part throughout the whole game like the villain team could already have control them and is using the mascot to wreak havoc on the region and you have to battle it a few times throughout the games. once you set the mascot free later in the game you can challenge it once more and that time capture it

How would you be landlocked exactly? France has three coasts, one along the meditteranean(yeah, I know that's spelled wrong), one along the Atlantic, and one along the English Channel. GF could easily base the region along the coastline. Also, while I like the idea of a Uk-based area, I want it as its own region, it would let us make a London-city much more epic, since it would be in its own region. A nice Scotland based island for post-game would be nice though, a Keldeo event could easily take place there. The only problem with the Swords of Justice being in the region, an idea which I like personally, it would mean that Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion would have had to have crossed a body of water to get there, assuming that Unova and [insert region name here] are not connected by any land.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    How would you be landlocked exactly? France has three coasts, one along the meditteranean(yeah, I know that's spelled wrong), one along the Atlantic, and one along the English Channel. GF could easily base the region along the coastline. Also, while I like the idea of a Uk-based area, I want it as its own region, it would let us make a London-city much more epic, since it would be in its own region. A nice Scotland based island for post-game would be nice though, a Keldeo event could easily take place there. The only problem with the Swords of Justice being in the region, an idea which I like personally, it would mean that Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion would have had to have crossed a body of water to get there, assuming that Unova and [insert region name here] are not connected by any land.
    Maybe they were sneakeds on a ferry? Or possibly it's a seperate batch? Anyway, I just want a Scottish Lake Monster Trio goddamit!

Maybe they were sneakeds on a ferry? Or possibly it's a seperate batch? Anyway, I just want a Scottish Lake Monster Trio goddamit!
    Possibly they are a second batch, but I personally think one set of Muskedeers (Swords of Justice) would be the best, it makes them somewhat more special. And they were sneaked on a ferry...nah...I can't really see it. Maybe Keldeo since he's small but the other three would be quite noticeable.

Page 131 of 472 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast