Page 157 of 472 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chriiis View Post
    I don't get your point either? I mean I highly doubt it's dragon either but it wouldn't throw things out of whack really; If Xerneas happens to be more defensive, it could very well make up for that otherwise psychic types(assuming it is one) are pretty strong as well and have great movepools. Who's also to say that it wouldn't have any ice-type moves? Considering we have pokes like Rhyperior, who seem to have some of the most off/random moves like Ice Beam, I'm more than sure a legendary could pass.

That's like complaining about Groudon/Kyogre not having dragon types like Rayquaza(even though it's supposed to calm them down, it looks like we're talking competitively here, so I consider that good enough to point it out). You can whoop Rayquaza with either and vice versa.
    Yep, it doesnt have to be dragon to be superior.
    But I doubt it would be psychic too.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

What about an above-570 BST Ice/Poison legendary?

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    What about an above-570 BST Ice/Poison legendary?
    Resistance to Ground and Fighting, weak against Steel, Rock,Fire and Psychic. Would it be Physically defensive or Specially defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Resistance to Ground and Fighting, weak against Steel, Rock,Fire and Psychic. Would it be Physically defensive or Specially defensive?
    Actually, I think it would still be weak to Ground, too. Poison's weak to ground and as far as I know, Ice takes neutral damage, so it's still weak to it. It would have 5 weaknesses and either be a speedy, phsyical monster so as to at least take somethings about before being revenge killed, or a tank to sponge some hits and do support/status damage through poison or Hail.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueno~ View Post
    What about Dark/Dragon Yveltal and Psychic/Steel Xerneas?
    no
    i am sick of dragon legendaries
    and with that typing Xerneas would get an upper hand
    i think that Yveltal will be dark/flying and Xerneas will be psychic/electric to match up with the germ layer theory

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    Actually, I think it would still be weak to Ground, too. Poison's weak to ground and as far as I know, Ice takes neutral damage, so it's still weak to it. It would have 5 weaknesses and either be a speedy, phsyical monster so as to at least take somethings about before being revenge killed, or a tank to sponge some hits and do support/status damage through poison or Hail.
    yes it would still be weak to ground...along with probably a lot of other things
    ice is the worst defensive typing

Ideal Xerneas typings:

~Rock/Psychic
    ~Steel/Ice
    ~Steel/Psychic
    ~Psychic/Electric

Ideal Yveltal typings:

~Dark/Fire
    ~Dark/Flying
    ~Ghost/Flying
    ~Ghost/Dark

They will probably be none of the above^^

As much as I don't believe the latest rumors, I'd LOVE for the legendaries based on cards to be true. I'd also like them to keep the legendary numbers low for this generation and future generations... Gen 3 had the perfect amount of legendaries imo.
    X:

OR:

I saw the Mr. XY stuff, and I must say it's really impressive. I still think it's fake though, but the typings for Xerneas and Yveltal mkae sense. So I think for Xerneas: Psychic/Rock, Psychic/Steel, Psychic/Ice and for Yveltal: Ghost/Flying, Dark/Flying, Ghost/Dark. I really don't think now it's part Fire at this point.

I would like to see a tiger or dragon or the "Z" legendary. Hopefully there isn't an access of Dragon-type legendaries. Hopefully one or two at most.
    Gen I:
    Gen II:
    Gen III:
    Gen IV:
    Gen V:
    Gen VI: Gredinja, Aurorus, Aegislash, Dragalge, Trevenant, Xerneas

Xerneas to me could be Psychic/Steel, with his glowing antlers and to me his legs look like swords.

Yveltal looks like a Dark type but i dont know about it being ghost
    team_magma93

Xerneas' design screams magestic psychic too me
    As for a second typing I'd say steel? Reminds me of empoleon a little

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Looks a bit like X=Psychic/Steel and Y=Fight/Flying, but that wouldn't be balanced.
    Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Crow View Post
    Looks a bit like X=Psychic/Steel and Y=Fight/Flying, but that wouldn't be balanced.
    legendaries are not always balanced look at Kyogre and Groundon.

But i dont think its would be a fighting type.
    team_magma93

Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    As much as I don't believe the latest rumors, I'd LOVE for the legendaries based on cards to be true. I'd also like them to keep the legendary numbers low for this generation and future generations... Gen 3 had the perfect amount of legendaries imo.
    I agree with you, having legendaries based on the French playing card suits would be pretty cool in my opinion. Although it's just a rumor, I'm kind of hoping that this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Perapmanta_017 View Post
    I saw the Mr. XY stuff, and I must say it's really impressive. I still think it's fake though, but the typings for Xerneas and Yveltal mkae sense. So I think for Xerneas: Psychic/Rock, Psychic/Steel, Psychic/Ice and for Yveltal: Ghost/Flying, Dark/Flying, Ghost/Dark. I really don't think now it's part Fire at this point.
    With Xerneas being Psychic/Rock, Yveltal being Ghost/Flying, and the evil team based on changing the past (according to the Mr. XY rumor), I'm thinking that Xerneas represents the future (Psychic), while Yveltal represents the past (Ghost). Then again, it's still just a rumor, and I shouldn't be thinking about those things in-depth like this. :P

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Xerneas' design screams magestic psychic too me
    As for a second typing I'd say steel? Reminds me of empoleon a little
    i was thinkin psychic/electric
    i honestly don't see him being steel

alot of steel types have that navy/ cobalt blue color and like i said earlier its legs kinda look like swords.
    thats just my guess.
    team_magma93

Quote Originally Posted by adl222 View Post
    alot of steel types have that navy/ cobalt blue color and like i said earlier its legs kinda look like swords.
    thats just my guess.
    i get that it's just idk
    i just don't see him being a steel type

Please no.
    No more Psychic legendaries.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

My opinion still the same :]

Yveltal - Flying/Dark
    Xerneas - Electric/Psyquic

With mewtwo in the movie and stuff and xy's theme supposedly about genetics, I can't help but think Mewtwo and Mew may be referenced in the main part of the story. Maybe the experiments done by Blaine, Fuji and Team Rocket are elaborated upon ? This game might be a prequel to Gen 1.
    I'm just speculating here, so, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    With mewtwo in the movie and stuff and xy's theme supposedly about genetics, I can't help but think Mewtwo and Mew may be referenced in the main part of the story. Maybe the experiments done by Blaine, Fuji and Team Rocket are elaborated upon ? This game might be a prequel to Gen 1.
    I'm just speculating here, so, I don't know.
    eh i don't think so that is an interesting idea but i don't see that happening
    otherwise Yveltal would have been in earlier gens

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    eh i don't think so that is an interesting idea but i don't see that happening
    otherwise Yveltal would have been in earlier gens
    They could make it so that Xerneas/Yveltal disappears and everybody forgets about them. Hence, they are not obtainable in gen 1 onwards :P

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    They could make it so that Xerneas/Yveltal disappears and everybody forgets about them. Hence, they are not obtainable in gen 1 onwards :P
    that's Celebi's thing!
    lol but interesting idea
    though unlikely

Prequel to gen 1???
    O.0
    This is an epic idea.
    They could finally expand upon the creation of Mewtwo, 'Guyana', 'South America','mew gave birth',mr fuji, dr fuji, cinnabar island and heaven knows what not...All the mysteries of Gen One, the best generation ever! Coming full circle!

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Prequel to gen 1???
    O.0
    This is an epic idea.
    They could finally expand upon the creation of Mewtwo, 'Guyana', 'South America','mew gave birth',mr fuji, dr fuji, cinnabar island and heaven knows what not...All the mysteries of Gen One, the best generation ever! Coming full circle!
    Exactly, I just want an epic story here.
    Maybe the male protags of xy could be the Red's father and your rival could be Blue's father ? Maybe we get to see Oak as a young guy and also get to see the enmity between him and Bertha. Expand on the stuff between Giovanni and Silver and tell us why Giovanni is evil. Oh and throw in a bit of Hoenn as well, since the events of Kanto and Hoenn are supposed to take place at the same time.

He he, make it happen GF, my money is yours for the taking.....

Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    Ideal Xerneas typings:

~Rock/Psychic
    ~Steel/Ice
    ~Steel/Psychic
    ~Psychic/Electric

Ideal Yveltal typings:

~Dark/Fire
    ~Dark/Flying
    ~Ghost/Flying
    ~Ghost/Dark

They will probably be none of the above^^

For me, These Yveltal typings are okay. Yveltal somehow reminds me of Darkrai.
    And Xerneas, Xerneas looks like a weird but nice combo of Virizion, Keldeo, Sawsbuck and Dialga.
    I'm sure they have to do with chromosomes it's obvious.
    Using X and Y (and Z) as 2D or 3D coordinates would tie in with Palkia's space theme.
    I hope Xerneas and Yveltal have a bit to do with gems, but that's old, too.
        Spoiler:- Friend codes. Contact me if you want to trade:

Thanks to Archangel Armada for this banner.

~ Officially claimed Manaphy. Yay! ~

Somewhy Yveltal seems a bit like Fighting-type to me
    Hello.

Page 157 of 472 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast