Page 251 of 472 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by electivire165 View Post
    Anyone else think "Newtwo" looks like a cross of final form Freiza and Kid Buu?
    lolz it does

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    I highly doubt any pokemon will surpass Arceus in terms of base stats. It is the only pokemon with 120 in every stat and I think that is because of its god status. Unless of course they make an Omega pokemon to be a counterpart to Arceus.
    I mean it wouldn't mistype
    Pokemon Black Friend Code:
    1077-0362-9159

seeking for elekid with electirizer

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    what

how is 130 not high

for reference (because I don't believe you've used one) the only Pokemon in the game that outright outspeed Mewtwo are Electrode, Accelgor, Ninjask, and three forms of Deoxys

Speed is its second-highest stat after Special Attack, and it's in the 98.8th percentile in Speed

how is that "not high"
    hey consider in movie he got out speeded by genesect, so I guess in his new form 150 would be good. that will make him rival deoxy
    Pokemon Black Friend Code:
    1077-0362-9159

seeking for elekid with electirizer

Quote Originally Posted by dewkage View Post
    has any one thought of newtwo being a combined forum of mew and mewtwo like B-W Kyurem
    It's certainly possible. That would just be copying how another legendary changes forme though, and usually legendary forme change requirements are unique. Honestly I hope it's just a brand new Pokemon; expanding on the Mew backstory while not messing with Mewtwo would be awesome.
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

i think this newtwo form/new pokemon has something to do with mew. and if this is a new form. i think it confirms that pokemon X&Y are based on Genetics considering that mewtwo is the Genetic Pokémon

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d1bfa1231549132 :go here to get the Fennekoalition Banner

It reminds me of Deoxys. With its Defence form, attack form etc. That was just kind of silly.
    (Gasp.) Bite your tongue!

Anyway, I can't get this thought out of my head, and I think it's a pretty cool thought, so I'll share it with all of the three people who will read this:
    Assume that through years of training and meditating and whatnot, Mewtwo has achieved the unthinkable as a Legendary: evolving. Say this evolution (the new Pokémon that was recently revealed) was revealed to be called "Mewthree." Sure, all of this is highly unlikely, with it probably just being a Speed-enhanced Forme (Rapid Forme, Awakened Forme, French-for-"lightning" Forme, whatever...), but stop and think for a second about this possibility, all of you older fans. How insanely cool and mind-blowing would it be to, after all of these years, find out that the playground rumors that Mewtwo can somehow evolve into Mewthree were actually true?! I don't know about you all, but the thought that there is a very slight chance that this is the case just brings a smile to my face. Hopefully you enjoy the thought, as well.

On a more realistic note, I hope that this new Forme of Mewtwo's is slower than Deoxys Speed Forme. I mean, come on, that Forme is called "Speed Forme" for a reason! I personally feel that that particular Forme of Deoxys should forever remain the fastest Pokémon (assuming that Arceus isn't already faster; I can't remember for sure.). Plus, I just like having that fact to brag about as a reason why Deoxys is better than Mewtwo. Obviously this means that GAME FREAK and Creatures should do it the way I want, end of story.
    Last edited by Deoxys911; 8th April 2013 at 7:43 AM. Reason: Adding a "?".

9 1 1

you know i had always wondered what that tube thing sticking out of the back of mewtwo's head was when i was a kid
    maybe that's why they decided to put the tail on his head?

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    you know i had always wondered what that tube thing sticking out of the back of mewtwo's head was when i was a kid
    I always figured the tube was because he was a pokemon created in a test tube and that part of his body symbolized that he was created and not born.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Bulbapedia suggests the following:

"It is most likely a secondary spinal cord, or a system of nerves, allowing for an increased amount of blood and sensory transmission to the brain, heightening its psychic powers."

Or maybe it's a young Mewtwo from his days as a young lad in high school

I am really excited about the mewtwo form. I think gamefreak did an awesome job with its design. I think that Mewtwo was a great story in the anime and that his story can really be expanded. I think it would be awesome if it was some sort of evolution or slide thing the mewtwo typed into. Mewtwo is already a unique pokemon and no one really knows what its limits are. It maybe legendary but it also is man made. If they used a mix of pokemon dna with mews DNA to create Mewtwo, then it is possible that it could evolve. I think it would be awesome if mewtwo tried to protect as against the genesect and then evolved or something. He really is at a major disadvantage to the genesect. They resist his stab physic attacks, have super effective bug attacks with stab, and they out number him. I really hope he evolves or changes forms into some ultra pokemon. That way he can always say that he is the greatest pokemon capable of anything. There is only one mewtwo anyhow and him evolving now makes no difference. A lot of time has passed since the first movie for mewtwo and he was a brand new pokemon at that time practically. He was even newish in his reappearance. He never really has been truly tested or pushed to an extreme level. The genesect could be a reason for him to be pushed into evolving or something.

I still say that he's finally turning away from his human DNA to take on a more Pokemon-esque form (Forme XD).

A new form just seems like... The most unnecessary thing ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

I'm hoping it's a new pokémon.
    Maybe it's an evolution of mewtwo, mewtwo is technically not a real legendary. It's only a clone from a legendary, maybe clones can evolve? Who knows right?

Names I find okay for this new mew poke:

- Mewthree (the name is awesome and is cult)
    - Mewex (Typical troll name that gf would use)
    - Mew2.2 (...maybe not)
    - Meweus (Mew & Zeus, Godspeed form anyone?)
    - Mewuiem (Mew & Requiem)
    - Mewcelero (Mew & Adcelero (to speed up, hurry))
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Personally..i think they should be a Z Legendary Pokemon with the type..Poison/Dragon..any one else agree with me?

European press packs label the Pokémon as Mewtwo. The archive is called "PokemonX_Y_MewtwoArtwork" and "PokemonX_Y_MewtwoScreenshots"

This is the same way we confirmed to people that the Kyurems were not new Pokémon.

Still, you never know

Its probably new Mewtwo form. And personally thats sucks. Why? It looks more like a new pokemon for me. For example, Giratina form was not so different if you ask me about design. But this time - look at this. Seriously? It deserves more than just "a new form" name. Lets have Mewthree in 6th generation and the topic is done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_YC0MXJ-0 dont know if anyone posted this yet but its mewtwo in his new form in pokemon X and Y

Quote Originally Posted by Matthyew View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_YC0MXJ-0 dont know if anyone posted this yet but its mewtwo in his new form in pokemon X and Y
    Yeah it has been posted

He looks kind of like a step backward, to me. Mewtwo seemed 'complete', but this one, with those tiny shoulders and lack of a chest (compared to the almost shoulder-armor appearance of Mewtwo and the chest) seem like it's less evolved or something.

I mean, It's sleeker now and has that weird Saturn head ring going on, but I dont know; it doesnt really seem like a step up in Mewtwo's direction. He was perfect as he was, aesthetically, anyway. I'm gonna hold on to the small hope that this is indeed a Mew3 of some kind and completely separate from Mewtwo rather than a new form.

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    He looks kind of like a step backward, to me. Mewtwo seemed 'complete', but this one, with those tiny shoulders and lack of a chest (compared to the almost shoulder-armor appearance of Mewtwo and the chest) seem like it's less evolved or something.

I mean, It's sleeker now and has that weird Saturn head ring going on, but I dont know; it doesnt really seem like a step up in Mewtwo's direction. He was perfect as he was, aesthetically, anyway. I'm gonna hold on to the small hope that this is indeed a Mew3 of some kind and completely separate from Mewtwo rather than a new form.
    I agree, but several things lead me to believe this is not a truly new Pokemon but rather a new Mewtwo (forme/form?).
    First, the poster with Genesect's Drives has empty spaces under Mewtwo.
    Second, the two are very similar asthetically, with many similarities (horns, three fingers, leg shapes) easily noticable.

This brings me to think that the new form is of Mewtwo, and is somehow unlocked via a new mechanic in the new games.
    After all the movie is titled Mewtwo's Reawakening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Alternatively, the Pokemon fandom is on a whole entirely unable to be pleased, and no matter what Game Freak does, a loud minority will always ***** about how they could have done it better. :P

Fun with SI prefixes:

What do you call a 2000 g. mockingbird?

2 kilo Mockingbird

That pun was like 1 trillion bulls: terra-bull

Quote Originally Posted by ninjanerd View Post
    I agree, but several things lead me to believe this is not a truly new Pokemon but rather a new Mewtwo (forme/form?).
    First, the poster with Genesect's Drives has empty spaces under Mewtwo.
    Second, the two are very similar asthetically, with many similarities (horns, three fingers, leg shapes) easily noticable.

This brings me to think that the new form is of Mewtwo, and is somehow unlocked via a new mechanic in the new games.
    After all the movie is titled Mewtwo's Reawakening.
    Which also makes me think that Team Rocket possibly tampered with Mewtwo's genes for it to have that form, since the movie title is called "Reawakening"...

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Which also makes me think that Team Rocket possibly tampered with Mewtwo's genes for it to have that form, since the movie title is called "Reawakening"...
    I already know I'm going to see the movie cuz it looks good but does it come out in June for America too?

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

The movies are always out in Japan first of course. They are not available to the West for awhile. I know I am going to watch the trailer on the 18th to see what the mystery is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    European press packs label the Pokémon as Mewtwo. The archive is called "PokemonX_Y_MewtwoArtwork" and "PokemonX_Y_MewtwoScreenshots"

This is the same way we confirmed to people that the Kyurems were not new Pokémon.

Still, you never know
    Only european ? Or i it the case for americans and japanese too?

Page 251 of 472 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast