Page 252 of 472 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    The movies are always out in Japan first of course. They are not available to the West for awhile. I know I am going to watch the trailer on the 18th to see what the mystery is about.
    Ah so will it be in theaters in America?

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    He looks kind of like a step backward, to me. Mewtwo seemed 'complete', but this one, with those tiny shoulders and lack of a chest (compared to the almost shoulder-armor appearance of Mewtwo and the chest) seem like it's less evolved or something.

I mean, It's sleeker now and has that weird Saturn head ring going on, but I dont know; it doesnt really seem like a step up in Mewtwo's direction. He was perfect as he was, aesthetically, anyway. I'm gonna hold on to the small hope that this is indeed a Mew3 of some kind and completely separate from Mewtwo rather than a new form.
    This is hool I feel as well. Mewtwo didn't need a new form. It was already one of the strongest Pokemon and had a cool design/storyline. Why change it after so many years? Mewtwo was complete, because when they first made him they never had plans for a new forme.

Also, it kinda makes me feel like they say: Mewtwo is not good enough now so it needs a forme. The forme also looks weaker, so maybe this is a less developed forme?

Okay, the more I look at the new Mewtwo form, the more it kinda freaks me out. The headtail seems weird to me, it looks like it has headphones built into its skull, and it has eggplants for toes.......I don't dislike the form, it just looks kinda creepy.....

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by Paralititan View Post
    This is hool I feel as well. Mewtwo didn't need a new form. It was already one of the strongest Pokemon and had a cool design/storyline. Why change it after so many years? Mewtwo was complete, because when they first made him they never had plans for a new forme.

Also, it kinda makes me feel like they say: Mewtwo is not good enough now so it needs a forme. The forme also looks weaker, so maybe this is a less developed forme?
    I agree. With Giratina, Kyurem, Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus, they were all introduced within the same generation. I don't understand why they would introduce a new form for Mewtwo so many years later.

I must admit, I love the design of this new Pokemon/Mewtwo form though. I would personally prefer it to be a new Pokemon born from cloning experiments with Mew and Mewtwo.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Only european ? Or i it the case for americans and japanese too?
    The American one just listed it as NewPokemon

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Ah so will it be in theaters in America?
    LMAO! No just no... The movie coming to America is up in the air right now since the movies usually come on Cartoon Network near the end of the year but with XY coming in October it gets confusing.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    The American one just listed it as NewPokemon
    So did the UK one by the way, it lists it as New Pokémon and the screenshots just don't have a title for the Pokémon.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    So did the UK one by the way, it lists it as New Pokémon and the screenshots just don't have a title for the Pokémon.
    He said the euro one was mentionned as mewtwo.
    Isn't UK part of europe ?

Yeah it is but it wouldn't surprise me if the UK was left out....
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

only when it benefits us politically

New Mewtwo looks like kind of DragonBall Z O_o

Quote Originally Posted by JoyJoyfulRabbit View Post
    New Mewtwo looks like kind of DragonBall Z O_o
    Like the old one didn't >_>

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I believe that this is a new Forme rather than a new Pokémon for several reasons:

1) Game Freak has labelled new Formes as "new Pokémon" before.
    2) It doesn't seem likely that they could somehow explain Plasma or Rocket magically getting their hands on more Mewtwo DNA and showing the process of making a clone all in one movie.
    3) This "new Pokémon" seems to take the place of Mewtwo on the poster. Now, just try telling me why GameFreak would take Mewtwo, a much beloved icon of the Pokémon franchise and replace it with a "new Pokémon".
    4) This "new Pokémon" takes the place of Mewtwo on the poster, which would seem to imply interchangeability. This is GameFreak that we're talking about. The symbolism couldn't have possibly been lost on them. They made Pokémon, for crying out loud. They understand symbolism pretty well.
    5) A new Forme would (ideally) like old players and new players.
    6) The title "Eclair Forme" has been rumored to have been spotted on the poster (or at least by the person who posted it).

Granted, there are possible arguments against these reasons. You could argue that Game Freak's breaking the pattern, that they could magically explain it, that posters mean nothing, that Game Freak doesn't care about the links and communications between players, or that Eclair Forme is a rumor.

Yet when you look at everything together, it's more than likely that this is a new Forme. I don't think that there's any way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Like the old one didn't >_>
    yeah but this one looks very majin buu

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    I agree. With Giratina, Kyurem, Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus, they were all introduced within the same generation. I don't understand why they would introduce a new form for Mewtwo so many years later.

I must admit, I love the design of this new Pokemon/Mewtwo form though. I would personally prefer it to be a new Pokemon born from cloning experiments with Mew and Mewtwo.
    I'm gonna look at this from th movie/anime stand point. In the first movie Mewtwo was trying to find its purpose, maybe this forme is a more "natural" forme, it may feel like it belongs in this forme. Maybe it reaches/achieves/awakens/ascends to this forme because his purpose is to defeat Genoesect or to be a protector of the Pokemon world, perhaps to protect it from any imbalance and he achieves this forme in order to not only defeat Genoesect, but to finally fit in, in a world he wasn't supposed to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I'm gonna look at this from th movie/anime stand point. In the first movie Mewtwo was trying to find its purpose, maybe this forme is a more "natural" forme, it may feel like it belongs in this forme. Maybe it reaches/achieves/awakens/ascends to this forme because his purpose is to defeat Genoesect or to be a protector of the Pokemon world, perhaps to protect it from any imbalance and he achieves this forme in order to not only defeat Genoesect, but to finally fit in, in a world he wasn't supposed to exist.
    The thing is that the form is a regression of mewtow, he is smaller, his limbs look like they'll fall appart. His figers are less developped.
    I don't see mewtwo ascend to that form but more that form ascend to mewtwo.

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Okay, the more I look at the new Mewtwo form, the more it kinda freaks me out. The headtail seems weird to me, it looks like it has headphones built into its skull, and it has eggplants for toes.......I don't dislike the form, it just looks kinda creepy.....
    It's more like it has the devil horns and an angel halo. Which I find it pretty cool.

The thing is that the form is a regression of mewtow, he is smaller, his limbs look like they'll fall appart. His figers are less developped.
    I don't see mewtwo ascend to that form but more that form ascend to mewtwo.
    How do you even know that it's a regression...? What if it is in fact more powerful than Mewtwo in terms of stats? Plus, you don't even have concrete evidence that Newtwo is smaller than Mewtwo. If anything, they may be the same size rather than bigger or smaller.

I live in the UK, and yes it is part of Europe. But there are different press sites for Europe and the UK.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    yeah but this one looks very majin buu
    But there not anything alike except for the extension on their heads in which the two ends are different however. First Newtwo doesn't wear pants, and it's not pink, muscular, doesn't have black eyes and can't be/isn't fat unlike majin buu.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 8th April 2013 at 9:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    But there not anything alike except for the extension on their heads in which the two ends are different however. First Newtwo doesn't wear pants, and it's not pink, muscular, doesn't have black eyes and can't be/isn't fat unlike majin buu.
    Majin buu has many forms lol a Fat form an Man for and a Kid form it doesnt have to be the same colour to look like it but thats what I see anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    How do you even know that it's a regression...? What if it is in fact more powerful than Mewtwo in terms of stats? Plus, you don't even have concrete evidence that Newtwo is smaller than Mewtwo. If anything, they may be the same size rather than bigger or smaller.
    It looks like a regression. It looks more childlike with not yet fully developed limbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    It's more like it has the devil horns and an angel halo. Which I find it pretty cool.
    Honestly, that isn't what I see when I look at it. Or at least that isn't what comes to mind. Something about it just doesn't work for me whatever it is.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

It looks like a regression. It looks more childlike with not yet fully developed limbs.
    It could be reverting back to its real form

If anybody hasnt read The Island of Dr. Moreau all the animals he created to be more human and 'Better' eventually reverted back to being the normal animals after a few years the same thing could happen with mewtwo it would be devolving back into a mew like form

I will bring up DBZ although I'm tired of the comparisons myself to both help counter and strengten your argument(bear with me here). Many people view Kid Buu as a regression but that is in fact his true or pure form, this is his strongest and most dangerous form. So this Newmew can be seen as a physical regression to a more pure form, however this pure form is actually a more powerful form than the original form and is a more natural form. So yes he could be regressing physically, but his power is enhanced or becomes concentrated.

@gpt11 You beat me to it!
    Last edited by Zorocario; 8th April 2013 at 9:45 PM.

Page 252 of 472 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast