Also, it kinda makes me feel like they say: Mewtwo is not good enough now so it needs a forme. The forme also looks weaker, so maybe this is a less developed forme?
Okay, the more I look at the new Mewtwo form, the more it kinda freaks me out. The headtail seems weird to me, it looks like it has headphones built into its skull, and it has eggplants for toes.......I don't dislike the form, it just looks kinda creepy.....
Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the banner
I must admit, I love the design of this new Pokemon/Mewtwo form though. I would personally prefer it to be a new Pokemon born from cloning experiments with Mew and Mewtwo.
3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675
Currently playing: Pokemon X
"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk
3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794
Yeah it is but it wouldn't surprise me if the UK was left out....
3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 0791-2010-9738
PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours
New Mewtwo looks like kind of DragonBall Z O_o
I believe that this is a new Forme rather than a new Pokémon for several reasons:
1) Game Freak has labelled new Formes as "new Pokémon" before.
2) It doesn't seem likely that they could somehow explain Plasma or Rocket magically getting their hands on more Mewtwo DNA and showing the process of making a clone all in one movie.
3) This "new Pokémon" seems to take the place of Mewtwo on the poster. Now, just try telling me why GameFreak would take Mewtwo, a much beloved icon of the Pokémon franchise and replace it with a "new Pokémon".
4) This "new Pokémon" takes the place of Mewtwo on the poster, which would seem to imply interchangeability. This is GameFreak that we're talking about. The symbolism couldn't have possibly been lost on them. They made Pokémon, for crying out loud. They understand symbolism pretty well.
5) A new Forme would (ideally) like old players and new players.
6) The title "Eclair Forme" has been rumored to have been spotted on the poster (or at least by the person who posted it).
Granted, there are possible arguments against these reasons. You could argue that Game Freak's breaking the pattern, that they could magically explain it, that posters mean nothing, that Game Freak doesn't care about the links and communications between players, or that Eclair Forme is a rumor.
Yet when you look at everything together, it's more than likely that this is a new Forme. I don't think that there's any way around it.
What will Generation VI bring the metagame?
I'm hoping for a large helping of the first option along with a healthy smattering of the third option.
OFFERING: Xerneas (jap)@Masterball ~ LOOKING FOR: Y Mega stones
- Random Encounter:
- Soft Reset:
- Chain Fishing:
- Event:3DS Friend Code: 3007-8066-8615
Dream Address Code: 7300-2405-6392
Last edited by Dragalge; 8th April 2013 at 9:08 PM.
Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish
If anybody hasnt read The Island of Dr. Moreau all the animals he created to be more human and 'Better' eventually reverted back to being the normal animals after a few years the same thing could happen with mewtwo it would be devolving back into a mew like form
@gpt11 You beat me to it!
Last edited by Zorocario; 8th April 2013 at 9:45 PM.