Page 307 of 472 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    must be some strong stuff too sheesh
    i mean i can see MAYBE sylveon being fairy, but mewtwo's new form? that's just pushing a horrible gimmick too far
    If Mewtwo's new form sticks to being Psychic type, that would suffice

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    That or Psychic/Electric. Anything more than that is an obvious sign of heavy crack addiction.

\alright most of everyone -_-
    i think people can tell that was hyperbolic i thought he was full of ****
    Same here, then again I never believe much that comes out of that forum.

Hiro admittedly has more clout and this is more believable but you never know, hopefully we'll get this cleared up with the next corocoro.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I never once bought what Mr. XY was saying.
    Same here, being able to say that you can be XY can help that the troll is lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    And a stat change too, I'm seeing Newtwo like Landorus-T, slower but more powerful with Sp Attack, Sp Defense and more of all a new ability to fit with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Crack. That's what I've been telling you the whole time.
    That or Psychic/Electric. Anything more than that is an obvious sign of heavy crack addiction.
    Dear god this is a bad subforum. /sarcasm
    Last edited by Dragalge; 29th April 2013 at 6:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Same here, being able to say that you can be XY can help that the troll is lying.

And a stat change too, I'm seeing Newtwo like Landorus-T, slower but more powerful with Sp Attack, Sp Defense and more of all a new ability to fit with it.

I'm going with more speed and/or defences.. it just doesn't look more powerful but definitely quicker.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Fairy is meh...
    Light, Sound and ??? type are way better names for a new type.

But I hope there will be no new type!

Yveltal: Dark/Flying
    Xerneus: Not fairy!!! Probably it will be grass/rock/psychic/steel/ground.
    Mewtwo Godspeed form: Just Psychic please! And don't change the types of Mew and the clone...
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    You agree, no? This guy is obviously on crack. Or a liar. Or a liar on crack (and moonshine, to boot).

You agree, no? This guy is obviously on crack. Or a liar. Or a liar on crack (and moonshine, to boot).
    I believe it maybe 0.01% and even then that is not saying anything. I do not believe that mew will be dual typed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    I believe it maybe 0.01% and even then that is not saying anything. I do not believe that mew will be dual typed though.
    You believe that the Fairy-type theory was born on crack (the truth) or that it's legit (LIES!)?

(No worries, I'm not going to flame you if you believe it; I'm just curious. I'm also frustrated by this so-called "Hiro's" claims - we don't even know that it's him, or if he's taking advantage of the truthfulness of his previous claims to get in a laugh at the world.)

You believe that the Fairy-type theory was born on crack (the truth) or that it's legit (LIES!)?

(No worries, I'm not going to flame you if you believe it; I'm just curious. I'm also frustrated by this so-called "Hiro's" claims - we don't even know that it's him, or if he's taking advantage of the truthfulness of his previous claims to get in a laugh at the world.)
    0.01% means I believe it? lolno. I was using clear sarcasm. Personally if they did not say mew was being dual typed I would give it at least 5%

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    0.01% means I believe it? lolno. I was using clear sarcasm. Personally if they did not say mew was being dual typed I would give it at least 5%
    Huh. One against ten thousand isn't so bad.

IT'S CRACK, I'M TELLIN' YA!

Again, even if we get a 'Fairy'-type, very few previously known pokemon are going to be affected by this. Namely Clefairy and possibly a couple others of the pink and squishy variety. Even then, who's to say they won't add the type like with Magnemite? We could be getting Normal/Fairy pokemon. Anyways, GF is not going to mess with every pokemon that slightly resembles a new type. It's not their style.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post
    Again, even if we get a 'Fairy'-type, very few previously known pokemon are going to be affected by this. Namely Clefairy and possibly a couple others of the pink and squishy variety. Even then, who's to say they won't add the type like with Magnemite? We could be getting Normal/Fairy pokemon. Anyways, GF is not going to mess with every pokemon that slightly resembles a new type. It's not their style.
    You're right; GameFreak makes games for kids; they wouldn't go off and have a mass crack party.

(At least it makes more sense than the Light-type.)

I have a good feeling that there's going to be an "intermediary" between the two.
    i.e. Kyurem (Zekrom and Reshiram), Giratina (Palkia and Dialga), Rayquaza (Kyogre and Groudon), etc.

And we better be able to catch Darkrai in X & Y

^^^Lol ubers don't suck

Kids would complain about anything. Fairy type? I do say, I'm intrigued about this rumour. After all, Hiro IS A RELIABLE SOURCE.
    Deal with it kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    What we need is a Genesect that you can insert iPhones into.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_Beam_Attack View Post
    Kids would complain about anything. Fairy type? I do say, I'm intrigued about this rumour. After all, Hiro IS A RELIABLE SOURCE.
    Deal with it kids.
    hiro isn't exactly a reliable source actually as it wasn't him that leaked the gen 5 dex in the first place
    that was someone else from pokexperto that did it to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Falchy View Post
    I have a good feeling that there's going to be an "intermediary" between the two.
    i.e. Kyurem (Zekrom and Reshiram), Giratina (Palkia and Dialga), Rayquaza (Kyogre and Groudon), etc.
    Going out on a limb there.

Quote Originally Posted by Falchy View Post
    And we better be able to catch Darkrai in X & Y
    Unlikely, or at least unlikely without an event. Otherwise known as the status quo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_Beam_Attack View Post
    After all, Hiro IS A RELIABLE SOURCE.
    Deal with it kids.
    There are no reliable sources right now. Not in pre-release, where all manner of excrement is being thrown at the wall in hopes of something sticking and people biting on it.

Nothing needs to be "dealt with" as there's nothing to deal with.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Just got on this forum in a long time, And to see all this speculation about a fairy type? Lol No.... I don't even... How the heck was this even speculated on...
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

hiro isn't exactly a reliable source actually as it wasn't him that leaked the gen 5 dex in the first place
    that was someone else from pokexperto that did it to begin with
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But, Hiro was the one who said that the mewtwo form was real before smash aired. So, I guess he knows some stuff.
    Thought, there is no guarantee that he is not trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But, Hiro was the one who said that the mewtwo form was real before smash aired. So, I guess he knows some stuff.
    Thought, there is no guarantee that he is not trolling.
    that was a different guy i thought
    and regardless, i am calling that it was a lucky guess on that one for all we know, he had no idea

Well, then Hiro is making himself an unreliable source.

He had previously said Sylveon was a Flying-type, now he says Fairy-type. Well...

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

that was a different guy i thought
    and regardless, i am calling that it was a lucky guess on that one for all we know, he had no idea
    I was curious so after searching, I think Melkor was the one who really started the gen 5 leak bonanza. Hiro helped? He def leaked purrloin or something.
    I'm guessing Hiro's some big person on staff? Idk anything about pokexperto
    Well anyway, here's what Melkor has to say: http://www.pokexperto.net/foros/index.php?topic=38576.0

First and foremost, I have to clarify something people are saying about the life of Hiro and my own: that we get an insider scoop into upcoming Pokémon games because we work at the Spanish Official Nintendo Magazine.

The Spanish Official Nintendo Magazine does not have anything to do with all this because basically they don't have a clue. Nintendo and TPCi follow very strict policies as to which contents are to be disclosed from insiders to trusted media and to the public. The magazine staff simply could not reveal anything to us because they know nothing, as TPCi is not revealing any information to trusted media more than a couple of days in advance, and subject to strict embargoes and conditions.

For the record, Hiro is currently collaborating with the magazine on a regular basis, and I am still in contact with the magazine for specific articles, interviews, etc. I was never fired or reprimanded by ONM's staff for any of my activities on my website, nor did I breach my NDA with them. I simply quit because I just have not enough time with my "real" work as a lawyer.
    Is the information real?

I sincerely don't know 100%.

Actually, I am not sure about what exactly is real information. I guess probably the Fairy type is real, and predictably the type of Sylveon. The types of Xerneas and Yveltal are likely to be as leaked. As to Clefairy, who knows.
    Why are you being so cautious?

This is the basic difference between Hiro and me. Hiro took too many risks in revealing this information. Not only did he do so in such a blunt way, but also did so without being 100% sure about the information being actually true. He is lucky that he has convinced a lot of people based on previous feats, whereas the possibility that there is no Fairy type whatsoever in XY would only be confirmed when the games are released (by negative confirmation) and nobody will ever pay attention to the fact that Hiro was wrong. Not my style, that's why I didn't allow this as a news story at Pokéxperto.

In past events (specifically BW Pokémon), I was sure the information was real. I took for granted that nobody would believe in what I was saying, so I held the information with me for weeks deciding what to do with it. Eventually, some unconfirmed images of new Pokémon appeared in the Internet. Those images matched the ones I had. This confirmed the information I had and allowed me to continue with the fun. Hiro revealing his fanart of Purrloin mere hours before it being revealed on Pokémon Sunday in Japan also helped.

Something similar happened with DP English Pokémon names in the previous generation, thanks to the courtesy of the always helpful SPP. And more recently, in an awkward manner, with the new "Forme" of Mewtwo (for clarification, I posted this as a joke weeks before Mewtwo was even confirmed to appear in the upcoming Pokémon movie).
    in conclusion I just sort of hate pre-release time forever

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    All he would have had to do was guess; there was basically a 50/50 chance of it being real or fake.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I was curious so after searching, I think Melkor was the one who really started the gen 5 leak bonanza. Hiro helped? He def leaked purrloin or something.
    I'm guessing Hiro's some big person on staff? Idk anything about pokexperto
    Well anyway, here's what Melkor has to say: http://www.pokexperto.net/foros/index.php?topic=38576.0

in conclusion I just sort of hate pre-release time forever
    God this is confusing. Basically, Hiro doesn't know for certain if what he is releasing is true... this is bs.

Never trust any leaked information, even if it came from a credible source.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 307 of 472 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast