Page 311 of 472 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    something tells me there's gonna be a Z pokemon i mean we've had 3 each time correct? 3 birds, ( ho-oh lugia the other three) grudon kyogre ( raquza being third and later a remake with him as the main legend) palkia dialagia ( garatina) zekrom reshirm ( kyrem) these 2 and the third that get's the remake will likely be a Z
    Ho-oh and Lugia are only related to each other as being opposites, as far as the games go. I have no idea why you would call Ho-oh, Lugia, and 3 other birds a trio. That's definitely 5.

There probably will be a pokemon Z, but I really hope we get more creativity out of the third game. I really loved what they did with B2W2, but they should have been longer in my opinion. I'd like to see something like that again.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Am I the only one thinking that Mewtwo is not the only Pre-Gen VI Legendary Pokémon getting a new forme?
    As is the case with most of what you posit, regardless of the subject, yes. Yes, you are, in the figurative sense if not the literal sense.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Am I the only one thinking that Mewtwo is not the only Pre-Gen VI Legendary Pokémon getting a new forme?
    I have a feeling that other Legendary & Mythical Pokémon have a hidden new forme
    like Mew's DNA forme (it might look similar to Mewtwo's new forme)
    Celebi's Eternal Peace forme
    Lati@s true guardian formes like here
    The Weather Trio Titan formes this will show how they battled each other
    Jirachi's ultimate wish forme like Jirachi would look almost like a Triforce (Look at how it's Wish tags are set don't they look in a familiar form)
    Deoxys's Perfect forme (having ALL Stats High and equal)
    Dialga & Palkia's Origin forme
    Darkrai's true Nightmare forme
    Arceus's perfect forme showing what it looked like when it was born and creating the Pokémon Universe
    Well it's my prediction, we'll know when these games released
    These don't make any sense.

I have a feeling that other Legendary & Mythical Pokémon have a hidden new forme
    like Mew's DNA forme (it might look similar to Mewtwo's new forme)
    Celebi's Eternal Peace forme
    Lati@s true guardian formes like here
    The Weather Trio Titan formes this will show how they battled each other
    Jirachi's ultimate wish forme like Jirachi would look almost like a Triforce (Look at how it's Wish tags are set don't they look in a familiar form)
    Deoxys's Perfect forme (having ALL Stats High and equal)
    Dialga & Palkia's Origin forme
    Darkrai's true Nightmare forme
    Arceus's perfect forme showing what it looked like when it was born and creating the Pokémon Universe
    Well it's my prediction, we'll know when these games released
    Wat. That is overkill. Also how would they show Arceus with 1000 arms?

I think Mewtwo will be the only one. I thought something was up when Mewtwo suddenly got a signature move in gen 5 with no explanation.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    Ho-oh and Lugia are only related to each other as being opposites, as far as the games go. I have no idea why you would call Ho-oh, Lugia, and 3 other birds a trio. That's definitely 5.

There probably will be a pokemon Z, but I really hope we get more creativity out of the third game. I really loved what they did with B2W2, but they should have been longer in my opinion. I'd like to see something like that again.
    The thing is Lugia and ho-oh are not even related. Only Lugia goes with the legendary birds, Ho-oh goes with the legendary cats for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    Wat. That is overkill. Also how would they show Arceus with 1000 arms?
    They wouldn't, because that's just a myth. We don't know if Arceus looked any different when it created the universe or if it even did that in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    The thing is Lugia and ho-oh are not even related. Only Lugia goes with the legendary birds, Ho-oh goes with the legendary cats for some strange reason.
    Lugia is only related to the Winged Mirages in the anime and in spin-off games (so don't ever expect there to be a link between them in the main games), and Ho-Oh is related to the Legendary Beasts because it resurrected them.
    Last edited by Endolise; 5th May 2013 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    My second error: I forgot a Ketchup Pokemon! We need a Ketchup Pokemon? Any ideas?
    A Pokemon which is a Tomato that spits out "ketchup" like a Hydro Pump...

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Besides eevee and mewtwo I would actually like to see less of the whole new forms for pokemon idea because although a lot of them are cool but some of them are just ruining the original pokemon.
    Current Shiny Hunt: (fire red/leaf green) dual hunting with 2,842 SR

My Shinies:

Charizard: 99 SR
    Blastoise: 383 SR
    Audino: Completely random

Quote Originally Posted by CZard View Post
    Besides eevee and mewtwo I would actually like to see less of the whole new forms for pokemon idea because although a lot of them are cool but some of them are just ruining the original pokemon.
    The formes aren't ruining the Pokemon in any circumstance. You still have the original untouched but only expanded. Just use the original design as it isn't being shafted at no means.

I would honestly like an explanation for how new formes ruin the old Pokemon. It's not like the old one is being erased from existence.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I don't think forms are necessarily ruining the legends but I would like to see less forms. It was cool with Deoxys and Giratina and they sort of felt special but now we are getting more and more forms. I hope none of this gen's legends get forms
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    I don't think forms are necessarily ruining the legends but I would like to see less forms. It was cool with Deoxys and Giratina and they sort of felt special but now we are getting more and more forms. I hope none of this gen's legends get forms
    What's sad is that I can see formes being very much like Legendary Pokemon. The more ideas GF has, the more they will create. We've seen the number of legends grow steadily since the first generation and I can see the number of formes growing at roughly the same rate. I'm not saying I agree with this, but I think it might just be something we'll have to endure.

The whole "it's not special anymore" argument baffles me too. Forms were never said to be limited or special. The number of legendaries has never been limited either. Only the amount of a legendary species has been limited. New forms are here to stay. I'll even bet over three legendary Pokemon introduced in this gen will gain forms.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    The whole "it's not special anymore" argument baffles me too. Forms were never said to be limited or special. The number of legendaries has never been limited either. Only the amount of a legendary species has been limited. New forms are here to stay. I'll even bet over three legendary Pokemon introduced in this gen will gain forms.
    I see where you're coming from, I just feel like the number of legendaries affects how special they are. Why would I consider a Pokemon that is considered a legend special when there are 14 other Pokemon in the same game given the same amount of rarity?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    The formes aren't ruining the Pokemon in any circumstance. You still have the original untouched but only expanded. Just use the original design as it isn't being shafted at no means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    What i meant earlier is I dont dislike extra forms but i just think that if just about every legendary recieves one then where is the value in it, i didnt really mean ruining the original pokemon.
    Current Shiny Hunt: (fire red/leaf green) dual hunting with 2,842 SR

My Shinies:

Charizard: 99 SR
    Blastoise: 383 SR
    Audino: Completely random

Does anyone think that Xerneas would taste "gamey"

'Gamey', as in deer?
    You'd probably die just by looking it in the eye for more than 3 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    'Gamey', as in deer?
    You'd probably die just by looking it in the eye for more than 3 seconds.
    There is indeed something with the eyes, like Yveltal seems blind, maybe can feel your soul or something?
    And Xerneas has the X in his eyes, there has to be something special with that, but don't know what.

still looks like you could get a few choice cuts from its hind legs

I kind of get what he meant by formes ruining the original pokemon.. I mean not stat-wise and yes you can always not use the forme but the image that you had in your head about that pokemon. Like before mewtwo got his new form a lot of people saw mewtwo as the badass of all pokemon that could in no way be improved, nor did it need to be. That meant that whenever you thought of mewtwo you thought of a very powerful and awesome pokemon. But now when you think of him, you also have to think about that new, less badass, form that he is stuck with. I personally dislike the new form, and so won't be using it, but the image of mewtwo has been somewhat tarnished.

But yeah, the new forms can ruin the image of the pokemon for some people.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    But now when you think of him, you also have to think about that new, less badass, form that he is stuck with.
    How do you the new forme is less badass. I'm pretty sure you haven't used him in battle. And, just coz he looks bad to you, doesn't mean he looks bad to everybody and it doesn't make him any less badass.

I was talking purely from my own opinion of him! I know that some people will agree and others will disagree.

You think it doesn't look less badass, I do.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I was talking purely from my own opinion of him! I know that some people will agree and others will disagree.

You think it doesn't look less badass, I do.
    Oh, I thought you were speaking for everyone. Well, there is nothing wrong in having your own opinion as long as you don't try to impose it on others.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Oh, I thought you were speaking for everyone. Well, there is nothing wrong in having your own opinion as long as you don't try to impose it on others.
    Nahh, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    And I actually don't mind the idea of forms/formes as long as they are done right.
    Never know, I may warm up to the new mewtwo form eventually

Page 311 of 472 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast