Page 341 of 472 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Now that the games are rated PG, that rumor that Yveltal represents destruction and dead are sounding pretty realistic!!
    Omg it is? Maybe we finally get some non-kiddy plot this time! I didn't really like how kiddy some plots were, just because you defeated the leader, they immediately were all like, "We were wrong about everything.." then they disappear. It's like.. "What?" to me XP
    I will always be a fan of The Collective, I'm a Collector! <3

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X
    I wanna help ^^

Well PMD:GtF was rated PG in Australia but ended up being rated E in America which is the same for all Pokémon games. I personally hope for a non-kiddy plot, I mean come on GF, I know you're going for kids as your main, but give us older players something more substantial.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Main Team (Y):

Main Team (X):

^ But this time was rated more higher than PMD!! If this so...Yveltal will be more epic...I already love his design, and my main game!!

Now that the games are rated PG, that rumor that Yveltal represents destruction and dead are sounding pretty realistic!!
    Apparently, Australia gave the same rating to Platinum and Gates to Infinity.

I'm inclined to doubt that GameFreak will do anything too over the top, if only because this is still Pokemon we're talking about, and I doubt they'd want to risk getting anything worse than an "E" rating from the ESRB, which is probably seen as more important.
    Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    The IceCream Pokemon were actually made in Gen 1 :3 Just a little fun fact to ruin a Genwunners day (not saying you are one)

^ But this time was rated more higher than PMD!! If this so...Yveltal will be more epic...I already love his design, and my main game!!
    The violence went up by one thing. This I could see being attributed to the new battles (but probably not).
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:

Main Team (Y):

Main Team (X):

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    I personally hope for a non-kiddy plot, I mean come on GF, I know you're going for kids as your main, but give us older players something more substantial.
    Your acknowledging of the middle statement makes your first and last statements puzzling, at best.

that rumor that Yveltal represents destruction and dead are sounding pretty realistic!!
    No it isn't.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 23rd May 2013 at 5:28 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Well PMD:GtF was rated PG in Australia but ended up being rated E in America which is the same for all Pokémon games. I personally hope for a non-kiddy plot, I mean come on GF, I know you're going for kids as your main, but give us older players something more substantial.
    Well there's the competitive aspects, I doubt the plot will ever deviate that much from the more "kid friendly" content.

A new region awaits us, soon we shall uncover and unlock everything it has to offer...

We should get back to legendaries now... But the PG rating sounds interesting. Platinum was probably labeled PG because of the whole Giratina plot..
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

DPPt were PG because of the gambling in the game corners.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

If older players were the target demographic, then we'd be singing different tunes with respect to GameFreak's story creation process.

B/W & B/W2's plots are substantial enough imo.
    Even if the dex says Yveltal represents destruction and dead... that could mean nothing...
    Kalos shinies (Some):
    - Vivillon Hunt Complete! -

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    B/W & B/W2's plots are substantial enough imo.
    Even if the dex says Yveltal represents destruction and dead... that could mean nothing...
    true. it doesn't necessarily mean anything and it probably won't as pokemon has always been rated a 3.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard, Astaral Shadow of the Under and FairyWitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    To go with the Kami trio.. like I have been saying, a Valkyrie trio would be perfect since they would all be female.
    I thought Valkyries were just the Norse version of angels that take killed warriors to Valhalla..?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I thought Valkyries were just the Norse version of angels that take killed warriors to Valhalla..?
    Well the trios don't have to be the feminine counterparts, necessarily. They just have to be female warriors and probably the first feminine trio (the Pixie Trio was non-gender, so the Valkyries will be the first female ones).

Also, I do not, DO NOT, want the Valkyrie trio have any color scheme, concept that is similar to the Kamis. No alternate formes for the Valkyries since the Therians were interesting and really, really creative, but I liked their humanoid formes much better imo. They shouldn't share a single type either. One could be Flying/Fighting (maybe to be more like Thor and to represent the Norse concept as fierce fighters and warriors, her staff has hammer-like bludgeoners at each end), one is Ghost/Steel (to represent their role in bringing the dead to Valhallashe will be Ghost, and her staff has an orb on each end to absorb the spirits of the dead), and the last is Rock/Electric (she represents the defensive qualities and their armor and her staff is a Lightningrod concept).

Come join the my Pokémon Clubs!

It's Nidhoggr, not Jormungandr. Also it fits with being the Z legend because of the Yggdrasil theory.
    NINJA'd! With efficiency I might add.

I may have confused the two in my haste. Regardless, either needs to be Dragon/Poison and I don't care which GF bases the legend upon. And what's this Yggdrasil theory Mr. Cyndaquil Made of Gold? With all the rampant fandom myths afoot, I need some clarification from the frustration of this current generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)
    Platinum Nolan: 5456-9450-6056
    SoulSilver Marth: 3911-2110-0139
    White Ezekiel: 5286-1507-3882

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    NINJA'd! With efficiency I might add.

I may have confused the two in my haste. Regardless, either needs to be Dragon/Poison and I don't care which GF bases the legend upon. And what's this Yggdrasil theory Mr. Cyndaquil Made of Gold? With all the rampant fandom myths afoot, I need some clarification from the frustration of this current generation.
    Merp. Ok. I'll explain. Xerneas is the four stags of Yggdrasil (four colors of gems on his antlers). Yvetal is the blind eagle (blue tint to eyes). The next main being is Nidhoggr, the Serpent. That would be Legendary Z and most likely be a Dragon/Poison...with Levitate. That would be anyone's best bet. There's also the giant cloud-covered tree in the upper right corner.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:

Main Team (Y):

Main Team (X):

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like every main legendary(the one on the box cover) has their own unique move. What kind of move do you think these legendaries will have. Also what type do you think they will be? Sorry if this topic was already discussed.

Credit for this banner goes to Rikku Takanashi

Credit for this banner goes to Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by JTurls97 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like every main legendary(the one on the box cover) has their own unique move. What kind of move do you think these legendaries will have. Also what type do you think they will be? Sorry if this topic was already discussed.
    Actually the 3rd Generations didn't have exclusive moves but exclusive abilities (before Gen V). I am actually hoping for exclusive abilities instead of moves for Xerneas and Yveltal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    Well fuk u too

Quote Originally Posted by JTurls97 View Post
    Okay, so let's analyze...
    Ho-Oh and Lugia - Sacred Fire and Aeroblast as their unique moves.
    Groudon and Kyogre - They both share their "moves" Eruption and Water Spout with a Hoenn Pokémon in the third Pokémon but it has never been their "signature" move. They however have unique abilities (not counting those that can get Drought and Drizzle by hidden ability).
    Rayquaza - Share with Kyogre and Groudon the advantage to have a unique based-on-weather ability, Air Lock.
    Dialga and Palkia - Got their own special moves, Roar of Time and Spacial Rend. Dialga got a unique type combination.
    Giratina - Got its special move as well, Shadow Force. Also have a unique type combination.
    Reshiram and Zekrom - They get their own moves, Fusion Flare and Blue Flare for Reshiram and Fusion Bolt and Bolt Stike for Zekrom. They both have a unique type combination and a unique ability for each of them.
    Kyurem - Got the speciality to fusion with another Pokémon. Unique type combination and now shares the signature moves of Reshiram and Zekrom : Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt. Got two unique moves, Freeze Shock and Ice Burn after fusionning with the legendaries.

Mh. I'm expecting something good for the other legendaries, if you ask me. I hope they each get at least a signature move that they are gonna keep, just like Ho-Oh and Lugia.
    « And at last I see the light... »

my deviantArt account ا my shiny hunting Youtube channel
    my shiny hunting Google+ page

Spoiler:- Current shiny hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Actually the 3rd Generations didn't have exclusive moves but exclusive abilities (before Gen V). I am actually hoping for exclusive abilities instead of moves for Xerneas and Yveltal.
    Oh, I've never played Ruby or Sapphire, only Emerald. And I never caught Kyogre or Groudon, so I didn't know that. I now hope X and Y have unique abilities instead of moves. And thanks for replying to my post!

Credit for this banner goes to Rikku Takanashi

Credit for this banner goes to Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I'm so glad we're done with Dragon mascots.

...I hope neither of those is a Dragon.
    I am as well. I cannot wait for Xerneas! It looks so epic and I'm sure it's glorious in 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Mh. I'm expecting something good for the other legendaries, if you ask me. I hope they each get at least a signature move that they are gonna keep, just like Ho-Oh and Lugia.
    Yeah they should get signature moves and a unique ability (mess up everyone's stats, perhaps?).
    As for who I think Xerneas and Yveltal can relate more to, I think they will be more like Dialga and Palkia. Dialga is a quadruped and Palkia is bipedal. That's kind of like Xerneas and Yveltal. On land, Xerneas is a quadruped, and in the sky Yveltal can perch and roost with its two legs, which pretty much counts as bipedal. It could be a pattern, yet it could not be a pattern, but I'm just pointing out the similairities and hoping Xerneas and Yveltal are more similar to concepts like Dialga and Palkia where Xerneas gets a new and unique typing (Psychic/Electric), and Yveltal gets a rare typing (before Palkia there was only Kingdra, so water/Dragon was pretty rare. I think Yveltal will get Dark/Flying and the typing isn't too common). Or Yveltal can still be a new typing like Fighting flying.
    GameFreak doesn't recycle the second gen theme or cater to those who hypothesize Gen 6 to be like Gen 2.

It'd be cool if they added a Minotaur based legendary that could only be found in a maze-cave or something...!

~I claimed Abomasnow!~

~Banner made by Myself~
    Start off the quest in Jungle Hyjinx
    Of which lies between a world with many Links.
    Nabbit's on a roll! He just stole a book.
    He just got Tanooki slapped by a lad named Nook.
    Cloudy memories, dreamy lands,
    The two master deities, disguised as hands,
    TRIPPLE ATTACK! SUPER EFFECTIVE!
    But Nintendo set eyes on a new objective.
    Sakurai got a cool plan,
    "Guys we need a new SSB
    With MEGA MAN!
    Rosalina, Little Mac and Wii Fit Trainer,
    It's true!"
    Talk about a special treat,
    For 3DS and the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Okay, so let's analyze...
    Ho-Oh and Lugia - Sacred Fire and Aeroblast as their unique moves.
    Groudon and Kyogre - They both share their "moves" Eruption and Water Spout with a Hoenn Pokémon in the third Pokémon but it has never been their "signature" move. They however have unique abilities (not counting those that can get Drought and Drizzle by hidden ability).
    Rayquaza - Share with Kyogre and Groudon the advantage to have a unique based-on-weather ability, Air Lock.
    Dialga and Palkia - Got their own special moves, Roar of Time and Spacial Rend. Dialga got a unique type combination.
    Giratina - Got its special move as well, Shadow Force. Also have a unique type combination.
    Reshiram and Zekrom - They get their own moves, Fusion Flare and Blue Flare for Reshiram and Fusion Bolt and Bolt Stike for Zekrom. They both have a unique type combination and a unique ability for each of them.
    Kyurem - Got the speciality to fusion with another Pokémon. Unique type combination and now shares the signature moves of Reshiram and Zekrom : Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt. Got two unique moves, Freeze Shock and Ice Burn after fusionning with the legendaries. (And Glaciate?)

Cloud Nine says hey

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Cloud Nine says hey
    Yeah, but Air Lock is unique to Rayquaza only, whereas Cloud Nine is given to many more mons. Air Lock isn't even a Hidden Ability to normal dex Pokemon. Air Lock was given to Rayquaza as a way to show how it could calm the fight between Groudon and Kyogre by negating their weather effects.

Xerneas and Yveltal should get new Abilties and not Pressure. I mean, looking at current abilities, there's still alot of mechanics that can be negated or supported by new Legendary abilities.

Page 341 of 472 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast