Page 101 of 472 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

I hope that Xerneas is not Steel/dragon. It looks a little (not much just a tiny bit in the body) like Dialga to me so I hope it has a different type set.

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Quote Originally Posted by elorasheppard View Post
    I hope that Xerneas is not Steel/dragon. It looks a little (not much just a tiny bit in the body) like Dialga to me so I hope it has a different type set.
    I could see the Steel in Xerneas, but definitely not the Dragon. I hope neither of them are Dragon type. In fact, the more I look at Yveltal's official illustration, the more it looks like a bird instead of a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    I could see the Steel in Xerneas, but definitely not the Dragon. I hope neither of them are Dragon type. In fact, the more I look at Yveltal's official illustration, the more it looks like a bird instead of a dragon.
    Yup, I don't see any dragon there. I see an evil red bird, like a bird of prey, but, no dragon.

How exactly does Xerneas look like a steel type?
    I am One with the guardian of the sea,Master of the power and awesomeness that is Lugia! 3DS FC: 3222-6949-4801.PM me if you add me so I can add you!.............................................. ..............Platinum Nuzlocke Team: Emperor, Luke, Ms.Rampage, Axel, Puncho, Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by fahademon View Post
    ...Everything in its design scream Steel-type to me ._.

His legs look like they could be Steel, but you're right, not much else on his body screams Steel type in my opinion. Of course, other Pokemon have looked even less like a Steel type (Lucario comes to mind...).

Oh yeah,the legs are a bit grey on the edges.>_>
    We're not sure if thats steel right? I mean with Lucario,the steel 'claws' of his looked more steel-like.
    I am One with the guardian of the sea,Master of the power and awesomeness that is Lugia! 3DS FC: 3222-6949-4801.PM me if you add me so I can add you!.............................................. ..............Platinum Nuzlocke Team: Emperor, Luke, Ms.Rampage, Axel, Puncho, Simon.

His sharp legs kinda remind me of Empoleon's wings.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

They do look like empoleons wings now that I think about it...okay,now I'm believing xerneas looking like steel type.

I really like Yveltal it looks like a proper badass, probably my fav legendary pkmn of all time. Xerneas is not my cup of tea it is elegant and pretty but lacks that evil look of Yveltal.

Considering their design I really hope they represent life and death. YVeltal could be a guardian of souls of pkmn that passed away keeping them safe inside its body, and Xerneas could be protector of living beings keeping all pokemon friendly natured. Their power combined together could have a power to bring back dead pokemon. The evil team could try to capture Yveltal in order to release the souls of pokemon cus they might think Yveltal is keeping them as a prisoners. And in the other version they would try to catch Xerneas to make pokemon be who they want to be.
    3rd game could focus on evil team trying to combine X and Y power to bring back long forgotten legendary pkmn(Z).

But the cchances of this happpening are rather small it is a kids game and I don't think death can be a leading story plot.

going back to the possible theme of genetics, maybe the idea of the two legendaries being able to fuse with a third to create a mega lebendary is possible. after all 3 layers of a complex creature in one has to make something when put together

I am excited that there is finally another Pokémon whose name starts with an "X". (Congradulations, Xatu, you have a friend.)
    I especially like the design of Xerneas (or whatever it is), I think that Yveltal just looks a little bit too stereotypical in the fact that it represents a dragon (a wyvern, I believe, to be precise)

Magikarp used splash! It's a one-hit KO!

I'm still thinking Psychic and either Electric or Steel. Mostly Steel though.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

A list of pokemon has been going around reddit for a few hours supposedly a leak found on a Japanese forum. When someone translated it they found Xerneas listed as a Grass/??? (2nd type not listed) and Yveltal listed as a Fire/??? But a second version was found listing it as dark/???. A few more pokemon were listed there as well: Zanarol a rock/??? type, Dereyn a steel type, Lunyrite a rock type and stapyre a fire type. We don't have any proof that this is real but could it be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost20 View Post
    A list of pokemon has been going around reddit for a few hours supposedly a leak found on a Japanese forum. When someone translated it they found Xerneas listed as a Grass/??? (2nd type not listed) and Yveltal listed as a Fire/??? But a second version was found listing it as dark/???. A few more pokemon were listed there as well: Zanarol a rock/??? type, Dereyn a steel type, Lunyrite a rock type and stapyre a fire type. We don't have any proof that this is real but could it be possible?
    Link plz. How recent is this anyway ?

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Link plz. How recent is this anyway ?
    http://pastebin.com/Z2tMiaJR

Here~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    pastebin ? I don't remember pastebin being a reliable source. Maybe this is just bs.

I would guess it is, but I do like the names... we'll see soon enough.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

I would guess it is, but I do like the names... we'll see soon enough.
    Did you translate it ? google translate is only semi readable. All i can see is that the new region is Aienki region.

Edit - Cool a rank up !
    Last edited by carboncopy; 16th January 2013 at 3:41 PM.

Must say, I've really warmed to both legendary mascots very quickly.

Normally I choose a favourite (Lugia over Ho-oh, Groudon over Kyogre, Dialga over Palkia, Zekrom over Reshiram) but on this occasion I'm finding it a bit more difficult to decide which one I prefer.

Leaning towards Yveltal if I'm honest, mainly because of the new artwork where the pictures are clearer. Looks very cool indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Did you translate it ? google translate is only semi readable. All i can see is that the new region is Aienki region.

Edit - Cool a rank up !
    Rank up? Oh, and no, I didn't translate it. But I think there's a translation somewhere in this Forum... D:

Rank up? Oh, and no, I didn't translate it. But I think there's a translation somewhere in this Forum... D:
    It seems fake anyway. Lets get back to legend discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard The Great View Post
    Must say, I've really warmed to both legendary mascots very quickly.

Normally I choose a favourite (Lugia over Ho-oh, Groudon over Kyogre, Dialga over Palkia, Zekrom over Reshiram) but on this occasion I'm finding it a bit more difficult to decide which one I prefer.

Leaning towards Yveltal if I'm honest, mainly because of the new artwork where the pictures are clearer. Looks very cool indeed.
    This must the first time that most people can't decide which legendary to choose. GF really out did themselves this time.

I wonder what legendaries would be included this time around?
    I mean B2/W2 featured a lot of legendaries from previous titles. So who knows.
    Maybe if this installment of games actually has something to do with DNA,
    We might maybe see deoxys somewhere in the storyline....who knows?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Wow, first actual post in the forums, I feel quite special!

I have my own little theory concerning the Typing of Xerneas. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who thinks this, but look at it's legs. They look a little like sunflower seeds to me, granted elongated ones but sunflower seeds nonetheless. Maybe it could have Grass in it's typing somewhere? Or I could just be being stupid and or insane. Wouldn't be the first time... Lock, awaaaay~ *Whoosh!*
    Oh Memories
    Where'd you go?
    You were all I've ever known
    How I miss yesterday
    How'd I let it fade away?
    Where'd you go?

Friend Safari Type - Poison - Swalot, Toxicroak, Gloom

Quote Originally Posted by LockFelino View Post
    Wow, first actual post in the forums, I feel quite special!

I have my own little theory concerning the Typing of Xerneas. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who thinks this, but look at it's legs. They look a little like sunflower seeds to me, granted elongated ones but sunflower seeds nonetheless. Maybe it could have Grass in it's typing somewhere? Or I could just be being stupid and or insane. Wouldn't be the first time... Lock, awaaaay~ *Whoosh!*
    Welcome to Serebii Forums !
    Anyway, most people are saying that it will be grass, but, sunflower seeds ? where did that come from. Maybe im not imaginative.

Page 101 of 472 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast