Page 104 of 472 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    So, how will XY give the player DNA Splicers, and how could they explain it?

Because, let's face it, GameFreak's going to have to come up with some way to do this.
    An N cameo, maybe?
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I know W chromosomes exist. But anyways, if they do Genders, they might have Yveltal be the female [Yveltal is one color, red, not including black, which might indicate the dna XX (female)] and Xerneas male [antlers, plus more than 1 color, XY (male chromosomes)]
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

First Post!
    I'm so excited for these games!

I'm hoping we don't get over 10 legends. I would actually be pretty happy with just 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    I'm hoping we don't get over 10 legends. I would actually be pretty happy with just 9.
    9 is a lot too. I don't want to give numbers, I like legendaries, but I think those are not the most important part of the game.
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    9 is a lot too. I don't want to give numbers, I like legendaries, but I think those are not the most important part of the game.
    Usually we get a trio, the two main and a Mew/Celebi/Jirichi/Shaymin/Victini type. We might get one Pokemon like in Best Wishes who goes with the trio, and one that goes in as a special, like Motella or Genesect.

I'm just going to guess:

1 Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini Expy
    1 Trio
    2 Independents/1 Duo
    3 Mascot Legendaries (X, Y, Z (possible XX/XY Formes for Z))
    1 Independent Event (Deoxys/Arceus/Genesect)

So I predict a total of 10 Legendaries. I think I'd be pretty happy with that.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Sinnoh acually had two of them. Shaymin AND Manaphy.

Here are some even better sugimori art of the two...fully rendered... http://www.giantbomb.com/pokemon-xy/...pi/51-2413738/
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I'm just going to guess:

1 Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini Expy
    1 Trio
    2 Independents/1 Duo
    3 Mascot Legendaries (X, Y, Z (possible XX/XY Formes for Z))
    1 Independent Event (Deoxys/Arceus/Genesect)

So I predict a total of 10 Legendaries. I think I'd be pretty happy with that.
    And they're likely to have a trio master of the Musketeers not including Keldeo or as the leader of the Tao trio. There's a pattern that each even gen gets a trio master that is master over a previous gen's trio. Lugia and Regigigas are the two we have so far.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

The problem with Manaphy is Phoine. Manaphy can breed, which most legendary Pokemon can not. I was wishing B/W will give us the ability to breed some legendaries like Lugia, which there is prove that there are more then 1 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    The problem with Manaphy is Phoine. Manaphy can breed, which most legendary Pokemon can not. I was wishing B/W will give us the ability to breed some legendaries like Lugia, which there is prove that there are more then 1 of them.
    It has never been proven that there are more than one Lugia.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It has never been proven that there are more than one Lugia.
    It was because there was more than one Lugia in the Anime. Which Anime=/=Games

I hope we have very few legendaries.

I just want a legendary pixie, a trio, and an individual trio master.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Yeah, bu Manaphy was really gimmicky and wasn't obtained through Wi-Fi events like the others (well, not primarily anyway). It was more of an incentive for people to buy Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    And they're likely to have a trio master of the Musketeers not including Keldeo or as the leader of the Tao trio. There's a pattern that each even gen gets a trio master that is master over a previous gen's trio. Lugia and Regigigas are the two we have so far.
    That's not technically true, since Lugia is only the master of the Winged Mirages in the anime canon. In the games, Lugia has no relation to them whatsoever. The leader of the Swords of Justice is Cobalion, since he is the "Athos" to their "Three Musketeers," and the master of the Tao Trio would just be another Kyurem Forme, which isn't likely to happen because we've never had cross-generational Formes (which make no sense anyway; why would the super-mega-completed Forme of a mascot Legendary from the previous Gen be unveiled in a new region that is totally unrelated to Unova?).
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Here's how I think this gen will go:

Main Game Trio (Stag, Bird, Serpent/Tree)
    Trio Leader (Serpent/Tree)
    Pixie-style Pokemon, but not event (Squirrel)
    Another Trio/Duo + Leader
    One or two event-only pokemon.

So 9-10 probably.
    Team Leader Since Gen III

The Dream Team:

Black 2: 1722 2334 0059

Please message me if you can trade an Electirizer, will happily send the Pokemon back!

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    That's not technically true, since Lugia is only the master of the Winged Mirages in the anime canon. In the games, Lugia has no relation to them whatsoever. The leader of the Swords of Justice is Cobalion, since he is the "Athos" to their "Three Musketeers," and the master of the Tao Trio would just be another Kyurem Forme, which isn't likely to happen because we've never had cross-generational Formes (which make no sense anyway; why would the super-mega-completed Forme of a mascot Legendary from the previous Gen be unveiled in a new region that is totally unrelated to Unova?).
    Yeah, the only way I could see the OD appearing here is if it's a new Pokemon entirely.

Anyway, I think 11 would be the best number since that way they can get their 3 event pokes in while still having the two trios and two other unrelated legendaries like before.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 18th January 2013 at 4:30 AM.

If the third game really was going to be 'Z', and since the shape of Yveltal and Xerneas represent a 'Y' and an 'X' respectively, what do you think the 'Z' Pokémon will look like? I'm thinking it might be a serpent like Rayquaza.
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Quote Originally Posted by Rakansen View Post
    If the third game really was going to be 'Z', and since the shape of Yveltal and Xerneas represent a 'Y' and an 'X' respectively, what do you think the 'Z' Pokémon will look like? I'm thinking it might be a serpent like Rayquaza.
    If Xerneas & Yveltal are representing Norse Mythology, then a serpent like creature would the logical third. It'd be cool to have a Rayquaza like creature as he was my favorite legendary.
    White Elite Team:

I just want these legendaries:
    Yveltal, Xerneas and the third one
    Something something trio
    The new Mew/Celebi/Jirachi...
    The new Mewtwo/Deoxys/Genesect...

8, fair enough?

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Am i the only one who thinks that Xerneas is just a Christmas three lol

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks that Xerneas is just a Christmas three lol

Anyways, Hoping we will just have about 10 legendaries, it would be less than most generations but still...

I want really few legends this time. Max 8 or something. I dont want another gen 4 or 5. There could be too many legendaries then.
    I want another gen 1 or 2. I remember how I used to struggle to get all the gen 5 legends in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I want really few legends this time. Max 8 or something. I dont want another gen 4 or 5. There could be too many legendaries then.
    I want another gen 1 or 2. I remember how I used to struggle to get all the gen 5 legends in my head.
    There are already too many legendaries XD
    I think the max they should have is 8.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    ^ This.

For me it kills the whole idea of legendaries when a generation is just flooded with them. They're so mythical and rare and yet you couldn't go two steps in Sinnoh without tripping over one and landing on another - it's probably the only thing I disliked about that region.

I also miss how mysterious the legendaries were in gen 1. They were just...there. Hiding in creepy, out-of-the-way places, no explanation or backstory (apart from info scrounged on diaries from a spooky mansion) and if you weren't expecting them or prepped to battle them then tough nuts. I love the big story-lines involving that mascot legendaries that have developed in later games, but I still think there's a place for 1 or 2 legendaries just lurking around in dark mazes with an air of mystery about them.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Page 104 of 472 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast