Page 13 of 472 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kadabrium View Post
    I would render the squirrel as a 600 total legendary like darkrai or genesect.

Hercules' labors do not have any intrinsic relations..
    agree... Hercules labors don't fit in my opinion... This series are based in japanese legends and mits not european

The third legendary is probably gonna be purple. A mix of red and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Seeing how Y's in the sky and X is on land, Z'll likely be in the sea.
    A Water Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dracia View Post
    Dracia
    Ok. I wonder about one thing.
    X is the horizontal axis and pokemon representing it is walking.
    Y is the vertical axis and pokemon representing it is flying.
    Z is the second horizontal axis that completes the 3 dimensions. How would Z move? Swim? Teleport?
    That actually makes sense for a theme, and I like it. Whoa.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    agree... Hercules labors don't fit in my opinion... This series are based in japanese legends and mits not european
    I am ok with you not liking the idea, but please remember that the main idea at the moment (yggdrasil) is in fact Norse and not Japanese at all.

Z is the second horizontal axis that completes the 3 dimensions. How would Z move? Swim? Teleport?
    That sounds very interesting! I think you might be right.

I like the Deer one a lot, I'll get the version in which you can catch the Deer legendary for sure.

Yeah, I'm guessing the Y ledgendary is Dragon/Dark and the X legendary is Grass/Psychic. Because, aside from the fact that we all know how much Gamefreak loves their Dragon and Psychic legendaries, Dark and Psychic are kind of opposing types.
    No sig. Deal with it.

The flying Legendary Pokemon looks really cool to me. I can't wait to find out its typing. The other one, kind of reminds me of a Stantler for some reason. Maybe the antlers. Doesn't matter, they're both cool. I wonder if they're a new type. The flying one looks like it could be a unique typing.

Z will likely be a sea serpent. Calling it now.

OOOOOOOOoooo, I love both of them! It's hard to pick, but... I really like the bird. Y version, you are mine!

I think that these two will be creations of an atom split in two, left in the post-apocalyptic aftermath, rebuilding the world together. Or they could represent the force of an atomic bomb, locked in constant combat, created in ancient labs where they went out of control. If it really is based off of DNA, these will be produced by the hands of science; artificial deities.

Just sayin'.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

Somebody else tell me they see this! XDeer is a mix between kingdra and keldo resolute form!

If legendaries are based on Norse mythology and Z is the sea serpent... Have you ever heard about Jörmungandr?

Also I would love to see the rest of legendaries named after Adenine, Guanine, Thymine and Cytosine to continue with genetic theme.
    Last edited by Dracia; 8th January 2013 at 9:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    I am ok with you not liking the idea, but please remember that the main idea at the moment (yggdrasil) is in fact Norse and not Japanese at all.
    I don't agree with that idea either... I think you we should consider only 2 legendary pokemon from now. Although that the legend doesn't show any "antagonist" action in my opinion... but it is an opinion and it could be true... we all don't know for now... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Cydonia View Post
    The DNA is the only thing that is for sure. Look at the logos: http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/...0108a21533.png
    yeah they got little, dna symbols on them.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Is there a fan-name for these two? 'Cause I'm going with Xeer and Yoenix. Lol, dumb names, I know. XD
    Y-vern and X-mas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve of the Apocolypse View Post
    Z will likely be a sea serpent. Calling it now.

OOOOOOOOoooo, I love both of them! It's hard to pick, but... I really like the bird. Y version, you are mine!

I think that these two will be creations of an atom split in two, left in the post-apocalyptic aftermath, rebuilding the world together. Or they could represent the force of an atomic bomb, locked in constant combat, created in ancient labs where they went out of control. If it really is based off of DNA, these will be produced by the hands of science; artificial deities.

Just sayin'.
    yeah a serpent that has 2 angles, thus making it a "z"
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Love x, those glowing antlers, x will be mine

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I liked everything in the games for now, starters, graphics, but the legends are a bit... well X looks like a dialga + virizion+ colorfull antlers, and Y looks like groudon+ho-oh.

If legendaries are based on Norse mythology and Z is the sea serpent... Have you ever heard about Jörmungandr?

Also I would love to see the rest of legendaries named after Adenine, Guanine, Thymine and Cytosine to continue with genetic theme.
    The reason why i'm sticking to Yggdrasil is that "eikth" matches "x", nothing more.
    And, ever thought of a Promethium pokemon?

Anyone else thinking that the Y-Legendary is the coolest thing ever?
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Or gamefreak is referencing X and Y chromosomes...probably not though...
    Went to the book store to get a Where's Waldo book.
    Couldn't find any.
    Well played Waldo...well played

Given the DNA helis in "Pokemon" they are propably referencing both chromosomes and axis.

Appropriate, because the 3 axes are used for 3-dimensional graphing, and this is the first main series 3-dimensional game!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

The story behind "Pokemon X" and "Pokemon Y", I don't think it has to do something with "male-female". It sounds to me more like the 3 dimensions (ironically, the 3D) of space. Which means, if the two first games are X and Y, then the "possible third" game would be "Pokemon Z". Don't you think? The male-female stuff makes me think that it will be a lot of "transgender" in this games, and that doesn't sound as something characteristic from Pokemon's world.

The Legendary Pokemon that represent the new games, I think their "connection" will be similar to the one between Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. I mean, a connection between "land", "sea" and "sky". The red one seems like a Dragon/Flying Pokemon that represents "sky", while the blue one looks like a deer with a Grass/Psychic type combination. So, the third legendary should be an animal able to form a "Z" with its body and related with the "sea". How about a Water/Dragon Pokemon that looks like a Sea Serpent, similar to Gyarados?

Opinions?

there haven't really been any new types since gen 2, and although the new type idea sounds cool(possibly a light type?), gamefreak would pretty much have to redo all type match ups...
    Couldn't find any.

Quote Originally Posted by AeroKorogu View Post
    there haven't really been any new types since gen 2, and although the new type idea sounds cool(possibly a light type?), gamefreak would pretty much have to redo all type match ups...
    I still think GF will add a new type..

Meh...I really wouldn't care too much...I'm more interested into what other pokemon there will be.
    Couldn't find any.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    The story behind "Pokemon X" and "Pokemon Y", I don't think it has to do something with "male-female". It sounds to me more like the 3 dimensions (ironically, the 3D) of space. Which means, if the two first games are X and Y, then the "possible third" game would be "Pokemon Z". Don't you think? The male-female stuff makes me think that it will be a lot of "transgender" in this games, and that doesn't sound as something characteristic from Pokemon's world.
    Maybe the third one could be unbreedable with two genders?

Page 13 of 472 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast