Page 135 of 472 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    So who thinks we might be getting the 6th Gen "Mew" Pokemon in CoroCoro? The february one usually reveals some new Pokemon that will co-star in the new movie, and right now we only have Genesect. In fact, if they don't reveal a new Pokemon for the movie, that will be the first time in like 9 years.
    I don't. We had Victini last time...but I remember seeing something comparing Extreme Speed Genesect to Destiny Deoxys. I think it had to do with the "timeline", where this movie was announced at the same time compared to generation 5 at the time as Destiny Deoxys was to generation three. This was actually speculation about generation 6 being announced, but if you think about it, Deoxys and Genesect are both event only pokemon, but still not "mew" pokemon.

There is a good chance we'll see a pokemon more along the lines of Munchlax then Victini.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by wadder2 View Post
    Eh, I only like the bird. The Deer thing looks kinda odd with those giant antlers...
    While xerneas is growing on me, I agree with yveltal having the cooler design

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

It would be great if the game is based on Yggdrasil Theory, especially my extended one. They could have a whole movie on saving Yggdrasil from Pokemon 'Z', especially if it's Niddhoggr and Jormungandr mix like I suggested, so we can have the evil team use 'Z' in the roots of Yggdrasil (Niddhoggr's influence in 'Z') to try to bring on Ragnarok (Jormungandr's influence on 'Z'), where Xerneas and Yveltal (Mind and Body, to point out another theory) try to stop 'Z' (Soul, I'll explain later) (I want the creation trio and Arceus in the story, create Yggdrasil, and the Distortion World in Pt can be Hel, one of the nine worlds, Arceus can reside in Valhalla, which is Mt. Coronet or Hall of Origin, etc., then have Yveltal and Xerneas be helped by them to stop Ragnarok). When 'Z' is stopped, it realizes that it's soul had been wrong about Ragnarok, and then starts being good with Yveltal and Xerneas to create the Life Trio, or Mind, Body, Soul (Heart, so you can say "My heart, my body, my mind") and helps shape the tone of the world as it is, with the help of the Creations. I went on spiel and I know it, please forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    I don't care what anyone says but I hope there's a lot just like the last 3 generations. But I hope they all have lightweight big roles to the games & good descriptions on why they're legendary.
    i think that every legendary should be involved in the story line somehow
    not just the version mascots cause it would be cool for a trio vs. trio battle to go down in each version

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i think that every legendary should be involved in the story line somehow
    not just the version mascots cause it would be cool for a trio vs. trio battle to go down in each version
    I agree, but I think that in a lot of version, at least one legendary was involved in the story.
    But, I agree that it would be cool if they were more involved in the story.
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

People will probably be mad at me for this, but I don't want a story line.
    Just enough to have sense, like, beat the the bad guys, get the badges, defeat Elite Four, that's it.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    People will probably be mad at me for this, but I don't want a story line.
    Just enough to have sense, like, beat the the bad guys, get the badges, defeat Elite Four, that's it.
    The whole f*cking point of an RPG is its storyline. It'd be like a weird thing if we start getting great stories in Gen V then just drop down to Gen I standards. Plus, the legend is usually important to the storyline, and vice versa. If we didn't have a proper story, Xerneas and Yvetal wouldd be horrible.

ANyone hoping that other legends are in the climax then just the mascot (initial pair) or trio (3rd game). Platinum had the pixies involved, and if it had more story it's probably be the best Pokemon game yet.

I could care less about legendaries. I lurk in NU...
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    I could care less about legendaries. I lurk in NU...
    A NU legend from this game would be nice :P

Hoping for a Electric and/or Fire legend. I'm doing a fire/electric team, with Fennekin (Final evo) the regional Electric (not the squirrel, I mean Blitlzle, Shinx and co.) and Rotom-H all got a place :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    I don't care what anyone says but I hope there's a lot just like the last 3 generations. But I hope they all have lightweight big roles to the games & good descriptions on why they're legendary.
    Thank you. This is exactly how I feel :3

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    Haha, the moon legendary, why not ?
    I think it would be fun... and strange at the time. That would bring the Space type debate and well...
    Well wouldn't palkia count because its the space Pokemon?
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

As long as Xerneas is Electric and/or Ice and Yvetal is part Fire, Jordan will be very, very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    Yea, but they already have had jirachi and deoxys, so I dont think they'd hesitate from another, well because, they have not yet had one from the moon, plus the strange metal dome scene in the trailer for the game resembles a space research center/observatory in the alps, so I dont think a space legendary would be too out of the question. Not to mention the alps is pretty big on space research because of the high altitude allowing better uses of telescopes!

Wrong type of space. They're talking about outer space, not just the distance between to objects/volume/whatever else.
    Yea, but they already have had jirachi and deoxys, so I dont think they'd hesitate from another, well because, they have not yet had one from the moon, plus the strange metal dome scene in the trailer for the game resembles a space research center/observatory in the alps, so I dont think a space legendary would be too out of the question. Not to mention the alps is pretty big on space research because of the high altitude allowing better uses of telescopes!
    Clefairy is from the moon.

But space type is...weird. The type refers to attributes and abilities, and space just seems to general. Abilities often associated with aliens are psychic anyway.

I'll take that, but there's other abilities like superior motor control, strength, agility, and everything in general. Anything a human can do, there's aliens that can do it better. Unless we ARE the aliens that can do stuff better than a race. Which we are, since Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon and it's species is from outer space, so yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    I'll take that, but there's other abilities like superior motor control, strength, agility, and everything in general. Anything a human can do, there's aliens that can do it better. Unless we ARE the aliens that can do stuff better than a race. Which we are, since Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon and it's species is from outer space, so yea.
    Gee, superior physical ability...that sound a lot like the fighting type.

Superior intelligence? That goes for psychic. Again, there is no general abilities for a "space pokemon" to have to classify itself as a type.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Gee, superior physical ability...that sound a lot like the fighting type.

Superior intelligence? That goes for psychic. Again, there is no general abilities for a "space pokemon" to have to classify itself as a type.
    Isn't being extraterrestrial enough? I mean, they're from Outer Space? I'm not saying I want a Space type, but a sub-type like Light and Sound (which are types I do want) is correct. I'm neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegantensue View Post
    But the alps aren't in France, which is where this is most likely taking place
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    Haha, the moon legendary, why not ?
    I think it would be fun... and strange at the time. That would bring the Space type debate and well...
    Cresselia and Darkrai are moon-themed legendaries, and neither of them have stirred up any "Space-type" controversy. :P

No; Palkia represents dimensional space, not outer space.

But the alps aren't in France, which is where this is most likely taking place
    "The Alps, one of the great mountain range systems of Europe, stretch approximately 1,200 kilometres (750 mi) across eight Alpine countries from Austria and Slovenia in the east, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, France to the west and Italy and Monaco to the south."
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I guess that's true endolise
    check out the quilava!

ok something i have never thought of before but would be really cool:
    what if yveltal was poison/flying?

I don't see it being Poison, personally.

I would like an actual emperor/king Pokemon, just in the mood because I'm listening to Empire by Delta Heavy.

I would like an actual emperor/king Pokemon, just in the mood because I'm listening to Empire by Delta Heavy.
    You mean something more absolute than Empoleon?

Oh, forgot about him. Yea, something way more absolute than him.

well neither do i but you know it would be a cool type combo for a legendary uk?

Page 135 of 472 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast