Page 195 of 472 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

  1. #4851
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,552

    Default

    Well a new Mewtwo from makes sense, more sense then any other legendary Pokemon. Since X&Y seem to have something to do with DNA.
    #BuyUltraviolance

  2. #4852
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tennessee, US
    Posts
    612

    Default

    I don't get how so many people talk about how fake the scan looks. If it really looked THAT fake, Serebi wouldn't have second guessed putting it up. Quit trying to look like experts just because you've seen a fakemon before.

  3. #4853
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Anchored in Sootopolis Bay
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Who else thinks it looks like a Dragon Ball Z character? lol

    Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

  4. #4854
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK/Yorkshire/Leeds
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    If the Mewtwo Form is legit, I could totally see Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza getting new forms in the future.
    I wouldnt be surprised if eventually they all change form it seems to be the new Legendary Evolution mechanic

    Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    Who else thinks it looks like a Dragon Ball Z character? lol
    haha that was my first thought when i saw him reminded me of Buu

  5. #4855
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    Who else thinks it looks like a Dragon Ball Z character? lol
    The original Mewtwo looks like a DBZ character. It only makes sense that its alleged alternate form does too.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

  6. #4856
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,711

    Default

    I thought everyone hated Fire/Fighting starters but I guess Mewtwo forme is worse.


  7. #4857
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I thought everyone hated Fire/Fighting starters but I guess Mewtwo forme is worse.
    Especially if that form happen to be fire fighting.

  8. #4858
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Anchored in Sootopolis Bay
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I thought everyone hated Fire/Fighting starters but I guess Mewtwo forme is worse.
    I wouldn't go as far as saying I hate it just yet. Think it's unneeded sure.. Think it's pointless sure.. Think it's a waste of space in the dex sure.. Think it's trying to add to an already "legendary" legendary pokemon sure... but hate it I have not gone that far yet lol.

    Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

  9. #4859
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my Chair
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I thought everyone hated Fire/Fighting starters but I guess Mewtwo forme is worse.
    I don't like the "Mewthree" form that much, but it's sure better than the Fire/Fighting Starters!
    The "Mewthree" isn't confirmed, yet. But, I wouldn't if it was real.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

  10. #4860
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    To be honest I am getting a little tired of new formes, it starts getting a bit repetitive. However I would gladly welcome a "mewthree" ([s]but with a better design[/]), but not as a form. Either as a seperate pokemon altogether or made something we haven't even thought of. Maybe they could pull a Shedinja again? When Mewtwo levels up it will branch into regular Mewtwo and Mewthree. The Mewtwo would get a mark, something similar to the cured mark for pokerus, so the action can't be done again. It's not exactly evolution so I could see it work.


    Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Especially if that form happen to be fire fighting.
    This made me laugh more than it should have.


  11. #4861
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kalos Region
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Especially if that form happen to be fire fighting.
    If that would happen gamefreak aldo could give away free money xD

    At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

  12. #4862
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Etro's Throne
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    anything mewtwo relate is great in my books i dont see why everyone is complaining dont like the form stop talking about it and dont use it I however like the form or if were were to get a new form.

  13. #4863
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my Chair
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    anything mewtwo relate is great in my books i dont see why everyone is complaining dont like the form stop talking about it and dont use it I however like the form or if were were to get a new form.
    I like your punctuation. The reason is, they new form doesn't look the best. It could easily be better. I honestly hope it's fake, because it looks very bad, in my opinion.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

  14. #4864
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    lmao the new Mewtwo form looks hideous. It's literally Mewtwo with a giant penis sticking out of its head. "Mewtwo Penis Forme"

    If Mewtwo Penis Forme is true, I really hope they have a good explanation as to why the Pokemon Mansion diaries make no indication of Mewtwo having another forme. "Known to very few people, this item will trigger the transformation of Mewtwo Ordinary Forme into Mewtwo Penis Forme..."
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

  15. #4865
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    312

    Default

    @Chaos Rush: *Reads post* *Looks at title*
    ...Huh...Well, I'll be...

    ~The Head Honchkrow~

    A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

  16. #4866
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    lmao the new Mewtwo form looks hideous. It's literally Mewtwo with a giant penis sticking out of its head. "Mewtwo Penis Forme"

    If Mewtwo Penis Forme is true, I really hope they have a good explanation as to why the Pokemon Mansion diaries make no indication of Mewtwo having another forme. "Known to very few people, this item will trigger the transformation of Mewtwo Ordinary Forme into Mewtwo Penis Forme..."
    They probably didn't even know. Perhaps in the film the Genesect capture Mewtwo, and get their master to genetically modify it further? And in the games there'll be an event with a item that causes Mewtwo's genes to become unstable, and then become stable in it's other forme, explaining switches between formes.

    And you can't judge it properly yet-if it's real, we haven't seen proper art of it, and it may look cooler in-game.

  17. #4867
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Etro's Throne
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    I like your punctuation. The reason is, they new form doesn't look the best. It could easily be better. I honestly hope it's fake, because it looks very bad, in my opinion.
    when i first saw it i thought its tail was its neck and was like oh no this is ugly lol. But i looked at it again and it has grown on me although the legs are kinds weird

  18. #4868
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,552

    Default

    I like the new Mewtwo forme, I think it looks kick-***.
    #BuyUltraviolance

  19. #4869
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my Chair
    Posts
    663

    Default

    I looked closely at the "Mewthree" and... It has teeth!

    Also, what if this is not a new form, but it is actually not related to the Mew's! Doubt it, though...
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

  20. #4870
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    They probably didn't even know. Perhaps in the film the Genesect capture Mewtwo, and get their master to genetically modify it further? And in the games there'll be an event with a item that causes Mewtwo's genes to become unstable, and then become stable in it's other forme, explaining switches between formes.

    And you can't judge it properly yet-if it's real, we haven't seen proper art of it, and it may look cooler in-game.
    (I don't care about whatever the anime says.) According to the Cinnabar Pokemon Mansion diaries, it says in-game that Mew actually GAVE BIRTH to Mewtwo, meaning that either:
    1) Mew was already pregnant at the time it was found, and its baby had its DNA tampered with
    2) Mew was impregnanted with a cloned & tampered embryo

    Please don't say "no both of them are wrong because according to the anime blah blah blah", as I don't give a s#it what the anime says, because Anime =/= Games.

    Either way, they would have to make a damn good explanation as to why Mewtwo suddenly has a new Penis Forme, such as it turning out that Mew also has a similar-looking Penis Forme. Mewtwo Penis Forme looks nothing like the Pokemon that Mewtwo was cloned from.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

  21. #4871
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,800

    Default

    No. Nonononono. It can't be real. I don't want it. It basically looks like one of Mewtwo's previous poses on a poster but replaced with whatever this is. It could still be fake. There's a chance.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  22. #4872
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my Chair
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    when i first saw it i thought its tail was its neck and was like oh no this is ugly lol. But i looked at it again and it has grown on me although the legs are kinds weird
    Wait... I don't even see any legs! It is covered up by Ash and other Pokemon.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

  23. #4873
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    While I did say that I was withholding my judgment until we got a clearer/full image, I will give "Newtwo" some credit; I like its crest.

  24. #4874
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK/Yorkshire/Leeds
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    (I don't care about whatever the anime says.) According to the Cinnabar Pokemon Mansion diaries, it says in-game that Mew actually GAVE BIRTH to Mewtwo, meaning that either:
    1) Mew was already pregnant at the time it was found, and its baby had its DNA tampered with
    2) Mew was impregnanted with a cloned & tampered embryo

    Please don't say "no both of them are wrong because according to the anime blah blah blah", as I don't give a s#it what the anime says, because Anime =/= Games.

    Either way, they would have to make a damn good explanation as to why Mewtwo suddenly has a new Penis Forme, such as it turning out that Mew also has a similar-looking Penis Forme. Mewtwo Penis Forme looks nothing like the Pokemon that Mewtwo was cloned from.
    It evolved.... that good enough?

    we dont know if mew can change form either this hasnt been explored if we are going by the games we dont know anything about mew only where it was discovered and where it gave birth

    they clearly tampered with mew while she was pregant how else do you explain why mew gave birth to something 3x its size and a different colour with only a few feature to say there related

  25. #4875
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tennessee, US
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    (I don't care about whatever the anime says.) According to the Cinnabar Pokemon Mansion diaries, it says in-game that Mew actually GAVE BIRTH to Mewtwo, meaning that either:
    1) Mew was already pregnant at the time it was found, and its baby had its DNA tampered with
    2) Mew was impregnanted with a cloned & tampered embryo

    Please don't say "no both of them are wrong because according to the anime blah blah blah", as I don't give a s#it what the anime says, because Anime =/= Games.

    Either way, they would have to make a damn good explanation as to why Mewtwo suddenly has a new Penis Forme, such as it turning out that Mew also has a similar-looking Penis Forme. Mewtwo Penis Forme looks nothing like the Pokemon that Mewtwo was cloned from.
    Someone's tough using dirty words to get their point across. Finally grow out of your pull-ups, big guy?

    Look, it's widely known, like you said, that Mewtwo was born from an unborn Mew embryo that's DNA had been tampered with. With enough tampering, I'm sure Mewtwo had somehow developed the ability to change forms under specific circumstances that hadn't occurred when it was under supervision of the scientists at Cinnabar Mansion. Besides, they don't have to explain anything to us. As the company with creative control, they can do whatever they want. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a missing page or diary entry. Fact is, if they want to release a new Mewtwo form, they can.

Page 195 of 472 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •