Page 196 of 472 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

It doesn't look real, imo. It looks fan-made.

Besides, why have Mewtwo have another form? It's already technically a form of Mew. I mean, I get that there's a new generation and a new movie with Mewtwo, but is it necessary? No, not at all. And it doesn't even look very appealing. Muk looks better than that, and Muk is just a freaking pile of sludge.
    Pokemon Y Current Team

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    (I don't care about whatever the anime says.) According to the Cinnabar Pokemon Mansion diaries, it says in-game that Mew actually GAVE BIRTH to Mewtwo, meaning that either:
    1) Mew was already pregnant at the time it was found, and its baby had its DNA tampered with
    2) Mew was impregnanted with a cloned & tampered embryo

Please don't say "no both of them are wrong because according to the anime blah blah blah", as I don't give a s#it what the anime says, because Anime =/= Games.

Either way, they would have to make a damn good explanation as to why Mewtwo suddenly has a new Penis Forme, such as it turning out that Mew also has a similar-looking Penis Forme. Mewtwo Penis Forme looks nothing like the Pokemon that Mewtwo was cloned from.
    Well, game-wise, Mewtwo does seem to have unstable genes. It fits in with this game's supposed genetics theme, so this or a New Deoxys would be bound to happen if it's true. Also, someone could tamper with it in-game. Perhaps the evil team, and the team boss uses it in his/her final battle with you?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Wait... I don't even see any legs! It is covered up by Ash and other Pokemon.
    Look carefully beside Ash... you'll see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Look carefully beside Ash... you'll see it.
    Barely, you can only see an upper-part of the leg.

Besides, it looks very fan-made. If you look closely, you can see a line where the original Mewtwo-head ends.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Barely, you can only see an upper-part of the leg.

Besides, it looks very fan-made. If you look closely, you can see a line where the original Mewtwo-head ends.
    I don't think you're looking at the picture MF is talking about because one picture shows a very visible leg.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    I don't think you're looking at the picture MF is talking about because one picture shows a very visible leg.
    Well, I just noticed it. And my response,"Ewwww...". It looks so Electivire-wire-tail. Almost copied-and pasted, then added those things on it.

So, gonna be stuck in a Spanish Paradise with no internet... Wish me good luck on my holiday guys! ^3^

Anyway, I bet that this form adds to Mewtwo's attack. The arms are thicker in a muscly-like way.

Goodbye guys! See you next Saturday *3*

I've heard some speculation about this new Mewtwo form and it's something I didn't really consider.

What if this new "form" is actually a new pokemon entirely? After all Mewtwo was created by man and Pokemon XY seems to already be hinting at genetics.

I still think it's fake....but if does turn out to be real I'm actually thinking it could be a new separate pokemon that is only related to Mewtwo the same way Mewtwo is related to Mew. Although I would hope they don't go the obvious route and call it Mewthree.

The Mewtwo Form is a nice breath of fresh air. I do like the idea of including history from the original generation into a new generation. This lets the Pokémon history actually link together as an entire story instead of each generation having its own story. It kind of would confirm that actions taken and incidents that happened in previous generations will affect the future history of Pokémon. When it has been small links between the generations in the Animé, such as a person from a previous generation meeting up with Ash in the next generation; It has not been anything relatively huge to link stories together.

That Mewtwo Form also gets funnier the longer you look at it.
    - Mew.

Friend Code: 1091-8813-6208. Send me a PM with your code and I'll add you back. Friend Safari is currently unknown.

Ok guys, news to everyone, the picture is fan-made. The third picture IS PROOF!! Look at it.
    The one with the group of pokemon next to it. The one that just so happens to be seriously wrinkled(no that's not the proof).
    If you look closely at the Conkledur, you will notice something- the image of Conkledur is partially covered. If it was real it would not have that art flaw. Even Purple K does a better job than that.

I didn't have to curse, use foul language, or get nasty. Plain proof is all that is needed.
    I would also like to say that the idea of a new form of mewtwo, 'newtwo', is completely impossible no matter how you put it. In the games, Mew bore mewtwo, in the anime, mewtwo destroyed the lab. A third theory that it is a genetic flaw is also not possible, seeing that WE HAD MEWTWO FOR TWENTY YEARS AND NOW WE NOTICE SOMETHING ODD!? NOW!?

Not to mention that there is clearly an event mewtwo coming out with unnerve and hurricane. BW2 does not have this new form, despite the movie being based on a legendary of BW2, Genesect. The movie does not contain any pokemon (so far) of the sixth generation, outside of the possibility of Syleon.

I thank you all, and I hope you see what I am talking about.
    Apparently, I can't claim Larvesta. But who cares?
    It's still the cutest bug eva!

I am The Grovyle, that friend in a high place.

The craziest battle I ever had- Toxic spikes supported baton passing team, with a Splashing Wailord. And won. You have to try it!

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftGrovyle View Post
    Ok guys, news to everyone, the picture is fan-made. The third picture IS PROOF!! Look at it.
    The one with the group of pokemon next to it. The one that just so happens to be seriously wrinkled(no that's not the proof).
    If you look closely at the Conkledur, you will notice something- the image of Conkledur is partially covered. If it was real it would not have that art flaw. Even Purple K does a better job than that.
    What we can assume from the picture is that it's folding in on itself. The Conkeldurr part is folding under the upper part. Now why the photographer chose not to spread out the image is another whole story.

Also, Game Freak can do whatever they want with formes, regardless of generation introduced. Remember that new regions can mean new items and things like that.
    3DS Friend Code: 2020-0083-7006
    Friend Safari: Venomoth, Paras, Beautifly
    send me a message if you add me, and i will add you!!

You always were a kidder, Steve.

I can see it now "Transfer your event Mewtwo to Pokemon X or Y to learn the secret move "___" that allows it to change into its "___" form!" The best part of this whole Mewtwo fiasco is how random it is. I love it though.

I've noticed one more thing, the "supposed Mewthree form", looks very similar to the Zora of The Legend of Zelda. I'm surprised that no one mentioned that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftGrovyle View Post

I didn't have to curse, use foul language, or get nasty. Plain proof is all that is needed.
    I would also like to say that the idea of a new form of mewtwo, 'newtwo', is completely impossible no matter how you put it. In the games, Mew bore mewtwo, in the anime, mewtwo destroyed the lab. A third theory that it is a genetic flaw is also not possible, seeing that WE HAD MEWTWO FOR TWENTY YEARS AND NOW WE NOTICE SOMETHING ODD!? NOW!?

Not to mention that there is clearly an event mewtwo coming out with unnerve and hurricane. BW2 does not have this new form, despite the movie being based on a legendary of BW2, Genesect. The movie does not contain any pokemon (so far) of the sixth generation, outside of the possibility of Syleon.

I thank you all, and I hope you see what I am talking about.
    1st- I will wait till serebii says its fake

2nd - I think you need to to back and read the Pokemon Mansion Journals it says they found a new Pokemon in "south america" they called it mew and it gave birth thats pretty much it and then that the baby went ape sh*t

no were there does it say that mew cant change forms aswel as mewtwo it can learn transform after all which means mewtwo may have the ability to also change forms, how mew got pregant which im guessing wasnt in the normal way ive seen that mansion its creepy, why its offspring was so vicious and couldnt be controlled its dna had been tampered with making it unstable (hense why it looks nothing like mew apart from a few features its also larger and a different colour than its mother who is genderless)

3rd - unless you work for GF you cant really comment on what they can and cannot do saying its not possible

4th - just because its being released to BW2 doesnt mean it wont activate a XY event they did this with several Gen 4 Pokemon which most where legendarys also how do you know the new form isnt programmed into the game? people didnt know mew was way back when this NEW EVENT MEWTWO may unlock it ingame for bw2 you dont know
    Last edited by gpt11; 4th April 2013 at 12:05 AM.

I've noticed one more thing, the "supposed Mewthree form", looks very similar to the Zora of The Legend of Zelda. I'm surprised that no one mentioned that yet.
    Oh, nice catch. I was thinking it looked similar to the final form of Majin Buu from Dragon Ball(Z[if you're an anime fan]). Majin Mewtwo, has a nice ring. Maybe I'm just being nostalgic.

Sorry if someone made the comparison before.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post
    Oh, nice catch. I was thinking it looked similar to the final form of Majin Buu from Dragon Ball(Z[if you're an anime fan]). Majin Mewtwo, has a nice ring. Maybe I'm just being nostalgic.

Sorry if someone made the comparison before.
    I'm not (the only Anime I watch is Pokemon, which I don't watch that often). And I also believe someone else made the comparison. It wasn't me, of course.
    If this real, I'll name it Zora. Or some other Zora.

Also, what would this new form bring? A new type? Different stats? I honestly don't know. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by DarkSword39; 4th April 2013 at 12:06 AM.

I'm not (the only one I watch is Pokemon). And I also believe someone else made the comparison. It wasn't me, of course.

Also, what would this new form bring? A new type? Different stats? I honestly don't know. What do you guys think?
    im not sure how they could alter the stats without it getting too much like deoxys

mewtwo defence form? metwo attack form?

my first thought was an attack form but its attack stat isnt bad unless they flip it with its amazing special attack and its speed is already awsome the only thing id see that would need improvements would be the defence stats

Honestly, I think there will be two Mewtwo forms. PROOF:

1/2. Background has unique symbols.
    4. Genesect's "Formes"
    3. TWO empty spots!

Proof/Hint/Opininon.

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    im not sure how they could alter the stats without it getting too much like deoxys

mewtwo defence form? metwo attack form?

my first thought was an attack form but its attack stat isnt bad unless they flip it with its amazing special attack and its speed already awsome they only thing id see that would need improvements would be the defence stats
    Exactly. I don't even know what it could be. My guess (hoping it's fake) that is just a completely different Pokemon. Not a form, to clarify. It might have really good Defense stats. I honestly don't know.

I'm not (the only Anime I watch is Pokemon, which I don't watch that often). And I also believe someone else made the comparison. It wasn't me, of course.

a new ability would be nice. Also (although i know it wont happen if its a form) it not to be legendary so its not confined in the uber/legends tier.

IMO two would be overkill. Just give Mewtwo a speedy form so he can handle that E-Speed Deoxys.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I didn't notice that before. He does actually look like a Zora.

I doubt it has anything to do with anything, but it's a nice observation.
    Pokemon Y Current Team

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post

4. Genesect's "Formes"
    3. TWO empty spots!

Proof/Hint/Opininon.
    Well, it may just be one slot the Mewtwo is missing, but that empty space is sure interesting. Could the new forme for Mewtwo b like the Lucario of 4th gen and Zoroark of 5th gen?
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Honestly, I think there will be two Mewtwo forms. PROOF:1/2. Background has unique symbols.4. Genesect's "Formes"3. TWO empty spots!Proof/Hint/Opininon.
    Why? I don't know why you circled the hexagons. Does the "form" have hexagons on it? I don't see any. It could be just a reference to the C-Gear.

I think everyone is overreacting here. They're just shapes, used to fill otherwise blank space.

If you're going to be really nitpicky like that, you'll notice that both hexagons in Mewtwo's picture have different designs, whereas on Genesect's they backgrounds are identical in all the squares.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

4. Genesect's "Formes"
    3. TWO empty spots!

Proof/Hint/Opininon.
    If the third forme you talk about is Mewtwo in the Team Rocket armor, there is a strong possibility that I will cream my pants.

Page 196 of 472 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast