Page 197 of 472 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    If the Mewtwo Form is legit, I could totally see Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza getting new forms in the future.
    What kind of logic is that? Just because a legendary is shown to have forme changes doesn't mean that GameFreak will spam it for every legendary that we have. People thought HGSS meant Ho-Oh and Lugia formes and they were wrong...

Mewtwo having a new form could be quite neat to see (inb4it'sMewtwo'sGirlfriend).

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    What kind of logic is that? Just because a legendary is shown to have forme changes doesn't mean that GameFreak will spam it for every legendary that we have. People thought HGSS meant Ho-Oh and Lugia formes and they were wrong...

Mewtwo having a new form could be quite neat to see (inb4it'sMewtwo'sGirlfriend).
    No need to be rude... Someone was asking what Legendaries would you like to receive forms in the future. There's no need to claw at my back about what I'd like.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    No need to be rude... Someone was asking what Legendaries would you like to receive forms in the future. There's no need to claw at my back about what I'd like.
    Except your wording stated you could see the three of them getting forms, not that you would like them to. I think that was the issue.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Why can't something like Mewtwo gain new abilities and grow up? It's like not letting your Snivy evolve into Servine because it's already strong as it is.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 3rd April 2013 at 11:45 PM. Reason: You will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Why can't something like Mewtwo gain new abilities and grow up? It's like not letting your Snivy evolve into Servine because it's already strong as it is?
    Because legendary Pokemon are designed to be final, they cannot get better. That's why they don't evolve, they're already as good as they can get.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Because legendary Pokemon are designed to be final, they cannot get better. That's why they don't evolve, they're already as good as they can get.
    I never meant as in evolving. I was referring to something like Mewtwo gaining new power and skill that it couldn't obtain earlier. Maybe a story might say that Mewtwo lost to an unknown Pokemon and realized he isn't the strongest of all Pokemon so he develops new abilities without the need for DNA tampering.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I never meant as in evolving. I was referring to something like Mewtwo gaining new power and skill that it couldn't obtain earlier. Maybe a story might say that Mewtwo lost to an unknown Pokemon and realized he isn't the strongest of all Pokemon so he develops new abilities without the need for DNA tampering.
    Mewtwo has never been the strongest of all Pokemon, though.

It looks sort of weird, but I'm fine with it. It would be cool though if it's a separate pokemon, but if this is legit, I doubt it.

I do think it's real though, they always have some surprise with the movie, this certainly is a surprise.

Wouldn't this fit with Pokemon X & Y? Mewtwo being a clone and all. Mewthree sounds cool, but I'd like the artwork to be different. I think this will be the announcement, earlier I was thinking that they aren't just going to reveal some random pokemon, it would have to have significance. This would definitely have some significance.

Lastly, why does Sableye have its' own page (or clicky thing) on the movie website!? It's got to have a new form, and I bet that will be one of the reveals on the weekend, possibly alongside a "mewthree". If this is correct I would LOVE to use a sableye evo in x & y. If mewtwo has a new form, won't you be able to find it in-game (Mewtwo itself)? That would be interesting in this region.

Edit: If there is a new evolution method in this game, like a new bond system, I think it would be used to obtain this new form and to get the eevee evolution (assuming the "mewthree" is legit.)
    Last edited by Siebold; 3rd April 2013 at 11:59 PM.
    First things first I'm the realest.

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    1st- I will wait till serebii says its fake

3rd - unless you work for GF you cant really comment on what they can and cannot do saying its not possible
    FAIL! Seriously though, you are in a section of a forum, that is all about speculation, and people's thoughts. I can understand you want to wait, but don't comment too. That makes you look like a fool. Think twice next time.

On your other thoughts, you don't have any argument against me, despite the fact you are really trying to. What you said about the cinnabar journal doesn't have any facts against what I said. I said that mew bore mewtwo, genetically made or not, 'South America' really doesn't have to do anything with that.

And to the people who are saying 'its cruppled up' I know! But the art flaw to make it clear to you, that that it also has the purple of the background of the 'newtwo picture' is also under Conkledur. That, and a part of this freak of an airplane is covering the pokemon partially as well. I know art, that is a flaw. If that was real it would cover all of Conkledur, not just some. Ok?

The only smart suggestion anyone made was a Multi-gen event, like celebi and the legendary beasts in the beginning of fifth and the end of fourth. But would Gamefreak really pull that one again? Like I said, the art flaw says no.
    Apparently, I can't claim Larvesta. But who cares?
    It's still the cutest bug eva!

I am The Grovyle, that friend in a high place.

The craziest battle I ever had- Toxic spikes supported baton passing team, with a Splashing Wailord. And won. You have to try it!

Let's start that discussion of Yveltal and Xerneas, shall we?
    I'm thinking Yveltal is going to be two of the following types:

Dark
    Flying
    Ghost
    Dragon (honestly, I don't want to see it)

And Xerneas:

Psychic
    Steel
    Electric
    Ice

What do you guys think?
    Mewtwo has never been the strongest of all Pokemon, though.
    Correct. It was the strongest in Gen 1, but not anymore. Arceus is.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Correct. It was the strongest in Gen 1, but not anymore. Arceus is.
    You can't really say Arceus is, either. It has the highest base stat total, but there are other Pokemon stronger than it in each area. There is no Pokemon that is undoubtedly strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftGrovyle View Post
    FAIL! Seriously though, you are in a section of a forum, that is all about speculation, and people's thoughts. I can understand you want to wait, but don't comment too. That makes you look like a fool. Think twice next time.

On your other thoughts, you don't have any argument against me, despite the fact you are really trying to. What you said about the cinnabar journal doesn't have any facts against what I said. I said that mew bore mewtwo, genetically made or not, 'South America' really doesn't have to do anything with that.

And to the people who are saying 'its cruppled up' I know! But the art flaw to make it clear to you, that that it also has the purple of the background of the 'newtwo picture' is also under Conkledur. That, and a part of this freak of an airplane is covering the pokemon partially as well. I know art, that is a flaw. If that was real it would cover all of Conkledur, not just some. Ok?

The only smart suggestion anyone made was a Multi-gen event, like celebi and the legendary beasts in the beginning of fifth and the end of fourth. But would Gamefreak really pull that one again? Like I said, the art flaw says no.
    Alright Bob Ross. We get the picture. You're right. We're wrong. Shut up.

You can't really say Arceus is, either. It has the highest base stat total, but there are other Pokemon stronger than it in each area. There is no Pokemon that is undoubtedly strongest.
    Point taken. I usually say the higher Base Stat, the stronger. Should change that bad habit.

Magikarp says hi. You're logic is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    Magikarp says hi. You're logic is flawed.
    Your logic is also wrong, too. Sunkern says hi.

Why? I don't know why you circled the hexagons. Does the "form" have hexagons on it? I don't see any. It could be just a reference to the C-Gear.
    No, what I am saying is they both have Hexagons, but Genes are Solid red and connected, while Mew2 has stand-alon one. Then, the forms boxes are near each other and mew2's aren't. Sorry, I have something wrong with how i explain things that I'd rather not share but I can't explain it but it means something important to me.

Your logic is also wrong, too. Sunkern says hi.
    Can Sunkern do this:

?

Let's start that discussion of Yveltal and Xerneas, shall we?
    I'm thinking Yveltal is going to be two of the following types:

Dark
    Flying
    Ghost
    Dragon (honestly, I don't want to see it)
    I still see it having part fire Typing myself.
    And Xerneas:

Psychic
    Steel
    Electric
    Ice
    I honestly do not see it being part Electric. Grass mabey, simply because it was revealed in a Forest area(hinting at a possible connection to the forest?)

Friend Code: Listed in code spoiler!
    Pokémon Safari Type: Dark
    Pokémon in Safari: Liepard, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt (Spiecal thanks to mwrspeedy29 and Shao-May)
        Spoiler:- Code Section:

HOW did this supposed Mewtwo form get on Serebii's front page? It's the fakest-looking fake I've ever seen in my life.

^ Because it isn't confirmed fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Front Page
    A new image has gone live through the Japanese message boards and showcase what appears to be a new Mewtwo form. This follows on from various information we have received regarding the movie and CoroCoro promising a special feature in the poster next month. Currently, there is no confirmation for this, so don't take it as fact yet, but we'll provide it asap

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    Can Sunkern do this:?
    Well, Splash doesn't do any damage, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    lets just say this new "mewtwo form" is real

what makes you think its going to be in the main series games? it could just be a in movie thing or whatever
    i mean come on guys aren't we digging too far into this (again)
    Resolute Keldeo was exposed via the anime movie and was already programmed in game...Then you have the others like:

Sky Forme Shaymin - ended up being in the games (or maybe already was programmed in the games)
    As with Giratina, an alternate form of the event Pokémon Shaymin was announced to appear in Giratina and the Sky Warrior, and is, in fact, the titular sky warrior. This new Sky Forme of Shaymin, with the previously-known form now called the Land Forme, has a completely altered appearance and, rather than being a pure-Grass-type, is now Grass/Flying. The Sky Forme made its debut in Pokémon Platinum, and has been included in every main series game since.
    Origin Forme Giratina - ended up being in the games (namely Platinum)
    Giratina, much like Deoxys had been earlier, was announced to have an alternate form in the then-upcoming Giratina and the Sky Warrior in February, 2008. One of the two forms is the familiar form to players of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, designated as Altered Forme Giratina, while the other is a more serpentine form that was not previously known, the Origin Forme, which debuted in Pokémon Platinum, and has been included in every main series game since.
    You're looking at it the wrong way. It's not that the movies create new formes for the games, But rather the new formes in the game gets promoted through the movies as to build hype.

Quote Originally Posted by danburite3 View Post
    HOW did this supposed Mewtwo form get on Serebii's front page? It's the fakest-looking fake I've ever seen in my life.
    Because the source is from CoroCoro Comics

Friend Code: Listed in code spoiler!
    Pokémon Safari Type: Dark
    Pokémon in Safari: Liepard, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt (Spiecal thanks to mwrspeedy29 and Shao-May)
        Spoiler:- Code Section:

Quote Originally Posted by firerank9 View Post
    Supposedly, anyway. People have doctored up pages before, it could happen again. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by firerank9 View Post
    No it's not.... Corocoro doesn't come out for another 11 days and doesn't leak for at least 8-10 days.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 197 of 472 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast