Page 199 of 472 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

  1. #4951
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    I just feel they could do a lot better if this is real. All of the "cool" bits of Mewtwo are set aside for physical traits that don't seem to fit the way the Pokemon has been presented in the past.
    Reminds me of Majin Buu from DBZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post15868515

    why hide the new exciting form behind a gaggle of pokemon? why move him DOWN to hide more of him? the layout is just terrible from a graphic designer's point of view. and also using common sense.

    the more i look at this thing the more i feel dumb for even giving it the time of day. and nobody is still paying attention to how there is no merch whatsoever for a form coming out, and if this as real, there would be merch everywhere. where is the merch? everyone cares when there is lots of hidden black circles, but nobody cares that nothing is being hidden right now... :B
    There's no merchandise because this is a potential Pokemon that doesn't technically even exist yet.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  2. #4952
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Reminds me of Majin Buu from DBZ.



    There's no merchandise because this is a potential Pokemon that doesn't technically even exist yet.
    It reminds me of a Xenomorph, particularly the one from the end of Prometheus.
    Last edited by Endolise; 4th April 2013 at 2:38 AM.

  3. #4953
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There's no merchandise because this is a potential Pokemon that doesn't technically even exist yet.
    we already have the lineups for bandai, banpresto, and takara tomy arts for july/movie time. there is nothing being hidden from us, which there would be slots left blank for new forms if there was going to be one. if there was a new form, there would be merch, there is no merch.

    http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/14292269.html banpresto's lineup through AUGUST. the only black blob on one pahmplet was sylveon.
    http://sunyshore.com/scrap/movie16toys02.jpg takara tomy arts movie to-scale figures, these always had black blobs hiding forms before
    http://sunyshore.com/scrap/julyzukan.jpg bandai, same story as above


    etc etc so on so forth, i have seen nothing being hidden from us for july merch lineups and that automatically needs to add suspicion if you know how these things work.

  4. #4954
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeAJ View Post
    Call me close minded or whatever, but I'm sorry they need to leave all the Gen 1'ers alone!!! I absolutely DO NOT want alternate forms that could ruin some of their greatness. Mewtwo is sacred dammit!!!
    #endrant
    How is an optional form going to ruin the original Mewtwo? You don't have to use it.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  5. #4955
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,348

    Default

    I don't claim to know a whole lot about the agreement between Gamefreak and other companies for revealing their Pokemon, but a bunch of pictures of some announced merchandise doesn't alone confirm that something doesn't exist, to me.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  6. #4956
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    You guys do realize that poster was fan made right? O_O
    that's not an official poster

  7. #4957
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    You guys do realize that poster was fan made right? O_O
    that's not an official poster
    Whatchu talkin' bout Willis

  8. #4958
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tennessee, US
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    You guys do realize that poster was fan made right? O_O
    that's not an official poster
    Haven't you learned by now that what you think isn't always true? It's on the main site because it has the potential to be real.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

  9. #4959
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    You guys do realize that poster was fan made right? O_O
    that's not an official poster
    And where was it stated it was? I'm not saying it's real but there's nothing saying it's fake.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  10. #4960
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    You guys do realize that poster was fan made right? O_O
    that's not an official poster
    ? We still don't know if it is or not. It wouldn't be up on the site if we knew it was fanmade.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  11. #4961
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    ? We still don't know if it is or not. It wouldn't be up on the site if we knew it was fanmade.
    idk all ik is on a different forum, maybe smogon they were saying it was fanmade

  12. #4962
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Somebody else has hopefully noticed this.

    On the "poster" , there is the Black, White, Black2, and White2 logos. If the new Mewtwo form is for these games, ROM hackers would have discovered it over 2 years ago. That's the reason the Meloetta forms were discovered before Keldeo Resolute Form, because Keldeo's new form was not programmed into BW. The only possibility I can see for this is the new form would be only in the X and Y games, which I guess is possible. Also, when has Gamefreak ever given a legendary another form AFTER the region it was introduced in.

    Just my two cents.


    Everybody has a dream, what's your's?

  13. #4963
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Seriously, just when I thought Pokemon has fallen into the deep abyss, it fell even deeper into the abyss! ARE YOU SERIOUS? DIFFERENT FORMS OF ONE POKEMON? THAT'S EVEN MORE STUPID THAN THE SECOND FORM OF GIRATINA! Seriously Pokemon is becoming a joke... That or I've become more mature? haha nah, it's a joke.

  14. #4964
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senoel View Post
    Somebody else has hopefully noticed this.

    On the "poster" , there is the Black, White, Black2, and White2 logos. If the new Mewtwo form is for these games, ROM hackers would have discovered it over 2 years ago. That's the reason the Meloetta forms were discovered before Keldeo Resolute Form, because Keldeo's new form was not programmed into BW. The only possibility I can see for this is the new form would be only in the X and Y games, which I guess is possible. Also, when has Gamefreak ever given a legendary another form AFTER the region it was introduced in.

    Just my two cents.
    Maybe it's a promotion like for Meloetta and Keldeo, where you can get a Mewtwo in B2/W2 and then trade it over to X/Y for the new form.

  15. #4965
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senoel View Post
    Somebody else has hopefully noticed this.

    On the "poster" , there is the Black, White, Black2, and White2 logos. If the new Mewtwo form is for these games, ROM hackers would have discovered it over 2 years ago. That's the reason the Meloetta forms were discovered before Keldeo Resolute Form, because Keldeo's new form was not programmed into BW. The only possibility I can see for this is the new form would be only in the X and Y games, which I guess is possible. Also, when has Gamefreak ever given a legendary another form AFTER the region it was introduced in.

    Just my two cents.
    You know this movie is for BW/B2W2 right? We haven't even seen a sign for X/Y's anime.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  16. #4966
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't claim to know a whole lot about the agreement between Gamefreak and other companies for revealing their Pokemon, but a bunch of pictures of some announced merchandise doesn't alone confirm that something doesn't exist, to me.

    the thing is, i do know a lot about this topic XD if you dont get it you dont get it, but the folks who've seen the phenomenon i am talking about in the past with pokemon being hidden (because a new form not being merchandised is 100% not happening) know what i am talking about, especially with that banpresto show, which every year is THE SHOW revealing movie merchandise and has ALWAYS had empty slots for new forms or new pokemon. and they would have this time as well. that IS how these companies operate

    but i don't work there and maybe they are trying something new this year. so i could be wrong. i just doubt it.

  17. #4967
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h0v0r View Post
    Seriously, just when I thought Pokemon has fallen into the deep abyss, it fell even deeper into the abyss! ARE YOU SERIOUS? DIFFERENT FORMS OF ONE POKEMON? THAT'S EVEN MORE STUPID THAN THE SECOND FORM OF GIRATINA! Seriously Pokemon is becoming a joke... That or I've become more mature? haha nah, it's a joke.
    There have been alternate forms since Gen III...

  18. #4968
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    You know this movie is for BW/B2W2 right? We haven't even seen a sign for X/Y's anime.
    exactly >.>
    and they don't usually release new forms of pokemon in a previous gens anime coming into a new gen
    the closest they have done to that is releasing munchlax and zoroark

  19. #4969
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    exactly >.>
    and they don't usually release new forms of pokemon in a previous gens anime coming into a new gen
    the closest they have done to that is releasing munchlax and zoroark
    The zorua event could be accessed with A event celebi from a fourth gen game.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  20. #4970

    Default

    The BW2 logos may be referring to the event Mewtwo that was released earlier. As for the form thing, it could just be a new trend. If Moloetta, Kyurem, Keldeo, and Giratina can get new forms, why not Mewtwo?

  21. #4971
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    The zorua event could be accessed with A event celebi from a fourth gen game.
    what's your point exactly?
    i was talking about forms of pokemon

  22. #4972
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    exactly >.>
    and they don't usually release new forms of pokemon in a previous gens anime coming into a new gen
    the closest they have done to that is releasing munchlax and zoroark
    Don't forget Togepi or Lucario.

    Also, I said it would TRANSFER to X and Y, It would still be an event for BW/B2W2. I still don't think it will happen.


    Everybody has a dream, what's your's?

  23. #4973
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pick your nose
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    There have been alternate forms since Gen III...
    That's what I'm saying, they should've stopped there. This really has become a joke.

  24. #4974
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullkraken View Post
    The BW2 logos may be referring to the event Mewtwo that was released earlier. As for the form thing, it could just be a new trend. If Moloetta, Kyurem, Keldeo, and Giratina can get new forms, why not Mewtwo?
    Because All those legendaries were planned to have forms. Mewtwo like what... 20 years old? If they planned for it to have an alternate form, They would have already done it


    Everybody has a dream, what's your's?

  25. #4975
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tennessee, US
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senoel View Post
    Somebody else has hopefully noticed this.

    On the "poster" , there is the Black, White, Black2, and White2 logos. If the new Mewtwo form is for these games, ROM hackers would have discovered it over 2 years ago. That's the reason the Meloetta forms were discovered before Keldeo Resolute Form, because Keldeo's new form was not programmed into BW. The only possibility I can see for this is the new form would be only in the X and Y games, which I guess is possible. Also, when has Gamefreak ever given a legendary another form AFTER the region it was introduced in.

    Just my two cents.
    How many pokemon had forms before Deoxys? How many pokemon could fuse before Kyurem? How many mammalian Grass type starters were there before Chespin?

    Honestly, the pattern thing and saying GF has never done it before is the worst argument imaginable other than claiming opinion to be fact. GF can do whatever the hell they want with their properties.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Page 199 of 472 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •