Page 207 of 472 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    Just reminds me of Digimon, thats all.
    So what, Pokémon shouldn't branch out and be creative just because doing so reminds you of something other unrelated franchise?

To the people who were complaining about how the paper was all crumble up, did you ever stop to think it is that way because the person was trying to rapidly sneak the print away before anyone notices because they could uh you know get fired for leaking something that is not supposed to be seen by the public until April 20

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    So what, Pokémon shouldn't branch out and be creative just because doing so reminds you of something other unrelated franchise?

They were created by the same team only to make fans argue against each other.

Ugh, I hate the pokemon is now digimon guys. Go criticize some other game.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinry View Post
    They were created by the same team only to make fans argue against each other.
    I sincerely hope that you're joking.

Just reminds me of Digimon, thats all.
    Oh for the love of Arceus, no they do not!
    Last edited by Taodragon; 4th April 2013 at 11:20 PM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Have I said that anywhere?!
    No, all I said was that I didn't like forme changes, I am allowed an opinion even if it differs from yours.

I also never said it was becoming Digimon, all i said was that one small aspect of a fairly complex game was a bit too similar for my liking.
    You guys wanna stop putting words in peoples mouths, you think it makes you look like you're 'winning' whatever argument you are trying to insight butit just makes you look petty
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Quote Originally Posted by penguinry View Post
    I completely agree. Too much like digimon. The whole Keyurem/Reshiram/zekrom thing weirded me out too. Reminded me of DNA digi-valution lol!
    Still the only way Pokemon can copy Digimon is if they included devolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Oh for the love of Arceus, no they do not!
    Temporarily changing from one form before reverting back to another.
    Yes I'm afraid that does remind ME of Digimon. I'm not telling you to subscribe to my way of thinking, I was only voicing my opinion.
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

I have a feeling that we may see this form on Pokemon Smash this weekend. Weren't Kyurem's forms leaked on a movie poster days hours before they were officially revealed on Smash?

I'm very afraid that it's likely real.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I would love to see a Legendary based on Blade Wolf in Metal Gear Rising Revengence..it would be really cool

I really hope this isn't what they all were gawking at on Smash , well i did the same thing when i first seen the new Mewtwo Form but come on i want to see a new Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Still the only way Pokemon can copy Digimon is if they included devolution.
    I think they did something with devolution in the anime. I believe it was when a Shellder on a Slowbro's tail fell off, causing it to devolve.
    Pokemon Y Current Team

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I have a feeling that we may see this form on Pokemon Smash this weekend. Weren't Kyurem's forms leaked on a movie poster days hours before they were officially revealed on Smash?

I'm very afraid that it's likely real.
    It may be highly likely, although I hope not and it is a different Pokémon. Maybe a membr of the region's trio.

Digimon is cool though guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Digimon is cool though guys.
    But Pokémon shouldn't try to implement certain features that are similar to Digimon. Last time I played Digimon Dawn and Dusk there were more than two wild Digimon attacking me. Later on, Pokémon introduces triple and rotation battles, and I really liked Single and Double battles and it didn't feel original. Black Kyurem, Golurk, and Druddigon look like a Digimon with their somewhat childish artwork.

I really hope that Pokémon's, especially Legendaries', designs are more aesthetics than they are physical add-ons.

Oh my god forget I said anything...
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Black Kyurem, Golurk, and Druddigon look like a Digimon with their somewhat childish artwork.
    Can you explain what you mean by childish? What makes them different from the other Pokemon?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Temporarily changing from one form before reverting back to another.
    Yes I'm afraid that does remind ME of Digimon. I'm not telling you to subscribe to my way of thinking, I was only voicing my opinion.
    Not a unique concept to that series and it doesn't have a monopoly on it. Why shouldn't Pokémon use the concept if it can expand on it and give us new and interesting things?

But Pokémon shouldn't try to implement certain features that are similar to Digimon. Last time I played Digimon Dawn and Dusk there were more than two wild Digimon attacking me. Later on, Pokémon introduces triple and rotation battles, and I really liked Single and Double battles and it didn't feel original. Black Kyurem, Golurk, and Druddigon look like a Digimon with their somewhat childish artwork.

I really hope that Pokémon's, especially Legendaries', designs are more aesthetics than they are physical add-ons.
    Again, Dawn and Dusk wasn't the first to use that concept, hell Double battles preceded that 5 Digimon grid. It doesn't matter if it's original or not as long as it gives us new concepts, ideas and systems to enjoy.

Also, I don't see how any of those three look childishly drawn and especially not how they look like Digimon (or that Digimon are childishly drawn in the first place if that's what you're implying). Black Kyurem (along with White Kyurem) does employ a similar ideology to DNA Digivolving admittedly but that doesn't make it a ripoff of the concept either, especially since it was implied that the Tao trio could combine beforehand.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 5th April 2013 at 1:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Can you explain what you mean by childish? What makes them different from the other Pokemon?
    GameFreak has a more different look in its artwork, a very unique look. Digimon artwork seems to be pretty conventional Japanese art, with the exception of Gwappamon's Perfect evo (Swanjinmon or something like that). Whenever I see Druddigon, it reminds me of DarkMetalGreymon. I think I should rephrase the term "childish" to "more conventional".

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Not a unique concept to that series and it doesn't have a monopoly on it. Why shouldn't Pokémon use the concept if it can expand on it and give us new and interesting things?
    Right well I'm really starting to doubt your reading comprehension now.
    Not once have I said that its a concept unique to digimon, neither have I stated that they have a monopoly on it and that Pokémon should not be doing alternate formes.

All I said was that it reminded me (just me, I wasn't speaking for the masses or anything) of digimon and that I don't really like the idea of alternate forms.

Stop trying to make me look like some Pokemon dictator demanding that all aspects of the game I dislike be removed. I have never said anything like that, and the fact you seem to think Ihave says far more about you then it does me.
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

GameFreak has a more different look in its artwork, a very unique look. Digimon artwork seems to be pretty conventional Japanese art, with the exception of Gwappamon's Perfect evo (Swanjinmon or something like that). Whenever I see Druddigon, it reminds me of DarkMetalGreymon. I think I should rephrase the term "childish" to "more conventional".
    I'm not too sure what you mean on "more conventional" but I don't see how those two are related since they only really share the basic shape of each other and that's about it.

Not once have I said that its a concept unique to digimon, neither have I stated that they have a monopoly on it and that Pokémon should not be doing alternate formes.

All I said was that it reminded me (just me, I wasn't speaking for the masses or anything) of digimon and that I don't really like the idea of alternate forms.

Stop trying to make me look like some Pokemon dictator demanding that all aspects of the game I dislike be removed. I have never said anything like that, and the fact you seem to think Ihave says far more about you then it does me.
    Why are you playing the victim? I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm just saying that the concepts that you're listing that are similar to Digimon aren't exclusive to it nor should Pokémon be lambasted for it, that's it. I'm not trying to paint you as a villain.

Anyway, we're getting off-topic, lets get back to Mewtwo's supposed new form.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 5th April 2013 at 1:42 AM.

I can't believe you like Digimon better than Pokemon.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    I can't believe you like Digimon better than Pokemon.
    i don't recall him saying he does....

I though the thread was about the new legendaries... but it seems that it is for comparing Pokémon to Digimon [and vice-versa].

Well, what a stupid thing to do. I'll come back when the subject changes again to legendaries.

Page 207 of 472 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast