Page 211 of 472 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Yes but to make this kind of fake takes skill. The pokedex and GL lists can be thought up over night if you have a good imagination. It takes a crap ton of skill to know perfect japanese, know how to make a new form and put it in the anime style, and then create a entirely new background. The average person can't do this very easily.

All I need is more proof he did it.
    He could be japanese.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

If it is a fake, then I really don't think Mr. XY had anything to do with it. Why would he post it on a japanese site? He claimed to work with proof reading pokémon names and promotional texts in NA. In english. Why would he suddenly turn to 2ch and troll there? It's just a desperate attempt to get his 15 minutes of fame back. Anyway, you're giving him way too much credit. We're talking about the guy behind "Houndoomed".

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    He could be japanese.
    Not all people from japan posses the skills mentioned by dyaku. Why didn't he provide us with artwork when fabricating his first hoax?
    Last edited by fahkon; 5th April 2013 at 4:44 AM.

He could be japanese.
    He might actually be. I was just going under the assumption that he wasn't.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Need more proof. Even I can say I made that and present no receipts.
    Well, I think the fact that he made so many rumors (as apparent from the Rumors and Fake Scans Thread), I'm not surprised someone came out to admit making it, but I am surprised it's Mr. XY, of all people, to do so. I figured he'd fall out of existence after leading us down a false road only to be shamefully admitting his faults.

I hope that Forme is totally fake. I've seen better Mewthree designs online than that thing.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by fahkon View Post

Not all people from japan posses the skills mentioned by dyaku.
    No, but it would be safe to assume he could speak/write perfect japanese if he was from japan.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Yes but to make this kind of fake takes skill. The pokedex and GL lists can be thought up over night if you have a good imagination. It takes a crap ton of skill to know perfect japanese, know how to make a new form and put it in the anime style, and then create a entirely new background. The average person can't do this very easily.

All I need is more proof he did it.
    Yeah that's true, in that case it's just a couple more days until we're sure.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    No, but it would be safe to assume he could speak/write perfect japanese if he was from japan.
    Then why didn't he fabricate japanese names aswell? It would've made it way more believable. And in perfect japanese on an english language image board. I don't see it guys. The mewtwo may very well be fake, but it isn't Mr. XY who's behind it.

Anyway, I guess theres no point in speculating about this. As taodragon says: We'll know in a couple of days (at least after we get our hands on the corocoro poster special).
    Last edited by fahkon; 5th April 2013 at 5:00 AM.

If not a legendary, could be a pseudo. Another special one is good.
    whatd be interesting is maybe a duo of two maybe a ice/ ground lizard as well so the elecricity typing would be nullified but give full range for the fire super effective to effect the ice type, even though electric fire is 4x to it though. maybe give the ice type a new move or a full range new move for ice types in general called frigid that like thunder wave, will-o-wisp, and things like grass-whistle and sing. would cause instant freeze status. just making this up as i go, but maybe the duo could have natural disaters like lightning, fire, and earthquakes plus ice for like ice age or something.

Then why didn't he fabricate japanese names aswell? It would've made it way more believable. And in perfect japanese on a english speaking image board. I don't see it guys. The mewtwo may very well be fake, but it isn't Mr. XY.

Anyway, I guess theres no point in speculating about this. As taodragon says: We'll know in a couple of days (at least after we get our hands on the corocoro poster special).
    I was replying to the "It takes a crap ton of skill to know perfect japanese" bit. If he were japanese, he would have no problem with the perfect japanese in the fake.

He could have had someone else do the Japanese

It's probable that it wasn't XY at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I was replying to the "It takes a crap ton of skill to know perfect japanese" bit. If he were japanese, he would have no problem with the perfect japanese in the fake.
    Yeah, I understood what you meant. I was asking why he didn't fabricate (perfect) japanese pokemon names in his first hoax aswell, as that would have made the whole story more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by aeonmammon View Post
    whatd be interesting is maybe a duo of two maybe a ice/ ground lizard as well so the elecricity typing would be nullified but give full range for the fire super effective to effect the ice type, even though electric fire is 4x to it though. maybe give the ice type a new move or a full range new move for ice types in general called frigid that like thunder wave, will-o-wisp, and things like grass-whistle and sing. would cause instant freeze status. just making this up as i go, but maybe the duo could have natural disaters like lightning, fire, and earthquakes plus ice for like ice age or something.
    Ooh, I like this.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Yeah, I understood what you meant. I was asking why he didn't fabricate (perfect) japanese pokemon names in his first hoax aswell, as that would have made the whole story more believable.
    I wasn't even talking about the first hoax at all. It's not even relavent to what I was saying. I'm just going to drop the subject entirely.

Ooh, that son of a Mightyena...

Still, this seems fishy. Speaking as a self-proclaimed troll, prankster, and general spreader of mayhem, I can tell you that something about Mr. XY's "confession" doesn't line up with the facts.

1) Why reveal his masterpiece now? A true troll would wait until just before Pokemon Smash aired (maybe wait until about an hour or two before it airs to reveal) to milk it for maximum trolling.
    2) Even if it wasn't part of his original plan to let it go on, he must have seen people get suckered by it. He even said so. Why reveal it when the heat's on? It makes no sense.

Now let's look at the validity of his claim. How can he prove what he says? He could claim that he did it, but then I could claim that Joseph Stalin was my grandfather. You couldn't prove me right or wrong.

Rather, his confession is likely to be the real trick. He saw a golden opportunity, waited a few days for people to get riled up about it, then releases his "I was trolling you guys" pitch to win us over... then he laughed and wets himself as we get shocked by the form actually appearing on Pokemon Smash.

I think that this is a fake confession. Mr. XY's already proven to us that we can't trust him. Why believe him again?

idk but i am almost certain that this is a Mr. XY fabrication
    seems like it to me

Anyone can claim responsibility especially when the source's origin is sketchy at best. Now this Mr. XY is certainly a load of bullocks. If he was the master troll that he is, he might as well just reveal the hoax after official sources disclaims the new Mewtwo Forme. He's just riding the wind.

Me thinks that he just claims responsibility just to regain superiority complex since his predictions were utter ******** to begin with and came clean when the information he's giving did not add up to the March CoroCoro info.
    Pre-order Patron Saint Joanne's ARTPOP

I agree with one of the fellows above. If it was a troll why say it was your doing so soon? The idea form a mewtwo form isn't to farfetched seeking how most pokes in movies get new forms. But aside I'm not opposed to it one way or another.
    Wake up and smell the Oddish

Quote Originally Posted by Nightblind249 View Post
    I agree with one of the fellows above. If it was a troll why say it was your doing so soon? The idea form a mewtwo form isn't to farfetched seeking how most pokes in movies get new forms. But aside I'm not opposed to it one way or another.
    yes but NEVER from a previous gen
    and also he did come clean about that other stuff before the dex was revealed so why wouldn't he this time?

I can see what they're talking about, especially since there are only 2 days left for the announcement. This whole situation just seems odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    and also he did come clean about that other stuff before the dex was revealed so why wouldn't he this time?
    He has no proof this time. On /vp/ he easily provided the receipts proving his list of Pokes and GL was fake. This time he has showed no proof. It's a bit suspicious no?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

He has no proof this time. On /vp/ he easily provided the receipts proving his list of Pokes and GL was fake. This time he has showed no proof. It's a bit suspicious no?
    that's true >.>
    both sides of this whole thing is sketchy
    on one end there is the possibility that Mr. XY did do it but he was hasty to reveal it
    but on the other hand they don't usually do the same exact thing on a movie paper just with the changed form
    also they have never made forms of another legend from a previous gen
    also mewthree was something me, my friends, AND GF laugh about

Tradition is what the core foundation of every main Pokémon series game follows. Later Generations saw an opportunity to branch out and make the series evolve and grew in mechanics (i.e. breeding, double battles, triple battles etc.)

Forme difference IIRC started on the 2nd Generation and Legendary Pokémon forme differences started to appear in the 4th Generation and after that it's been overused to death (which is why I abhor forme differences that don't make since to me).

5th Generation saw a change in the Forme difference sub-genre by Gene Splicing and Moves used.

Mewtwo changing forme is not farfetch seeing that it was genetically modified in the first place making it adaptable to change but I don't like the idea of tampering old Generaion Legendary Pokémon with forme differences.
    Pre-order Patron Saint Joanne's ARTPOP

True but once a troll, always a troll. A funny thought is that this weekends news will have nothing to do about movie or any new forms. But if what fool xy says is true why hasn't serebii added anything to the front page yet? I'm not dissing ya serebii.(sry if that comes of that way) But its unconfirmed. I just wish gf trolled the web and rid us of these idiots..... or came out and said this is a fake.
    Wake up and smell the Oddish

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Sky View Post
    Tradition is what the core foundation of every main Pokémon series game follows. Later Generations saw an opportunity to branch out and make the series evolve and grew in mechanics (i.e. breeding, double battles, triple battles etc.)

Forme difference IIRC started on the 2nd Generation and Legendary Pokémon forme differences started to appear in the 4th Generation and after that it's been overused to death (which is why I abhor forme differences that don't make since to me).

5th Generation saw a change in the Forme difference sub-genre by Gene Splicing and Moves used.

Mewtwo changing forme is not farfetch seeing that it was genetically modified in the first place making it adaptable to change but I don't like the idea of tampering old Generaion Legendary Pokémon with forme differences.
    well yeah i see that it's always possible to do this but mewthree? really?
    and i don't like the fact that they think they have to change mewtwo's form to get the incoming generations attention
    if they don't like mewtwo, sucks for them he's the best uber ever

Or maybe Mr. XY is right and he knows a lot of people like to jump to conclusions since he knows that's people always say "anyone could be him" when his claim seems believable. That's what I just figured out.

Page 211 of 472 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast