Page 247 of 472 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

If Giratina was the Devil he would be trying to give humans knowledge that Arceus did not want them to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMarauder View Post
    Of course I have -.-
    But you are taking that description from the wrong side, Giratina's violence can be understood by the duty it was given to him, both in the games and in the movie he is the guardian of the Distortion World, if anything happens to that place it would have dire consequences on our world, but I expect you to know that.... he will take any measure to protect his home and indirectly ours, such as dragging Cyrus to the DW and stop him from destroying reality, it is not an evil pokemon.
    He is just misunderstood like Darkrai
    Could be a coincidence but Giratina does have 6 wings. It is also classified as the Renegade pokemon. I guess it could have some relation to the devil then.... It certainly looks like an evil beast.

The Sinnoh region is what most reminds me of the creation story is all.
    Last edited by Seraphina; 8th April 2013 at 1:22 AM.

Way off topic but wouldn't this be sick for pokemon Z if there is one.
    image.jpg

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Check this out I think this is true, even if they both look really similar.
    Picture posted on ign 14 hours ago:Attachment 8728
    The actual Japanese website:http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php
    i am not sure if that website is even legitimate
    and that X version one looks horrible
    I'm not even getting X so i guess it doesn't matter to me
    also the X form is gone now

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    Hmm. I dunno. I always thought of Giratina as more like, space. I mean, I know that Palkia is space, but like, Giratina was sort of like outerspace. Palkia represents what objects occupy and Giratina represents what they don't. If that makes sense haha.

I'm not sure Giratina was ever meant to be the devil. But I agree with you on Giratina turning good being disappointing. However, I don't think the omega pokemon would have to be evil... just, uh, dedicated to its duty.

It's a cool idea, too bad we probably won't see it for 6th gen.
    Hmm, interesting so you're saying he represents the nothingness? I don't see it all that much but that concept could of been loosely incorporated. Also, space is essentially the space that matter does not occupy which is essentially vacuum, but considering dark matter theories and what not, it's really hard too say space is truly purely vacuum.

Ah, a fun question what is evil. Straight up its anything that causes us harm and ending the world would affect us negatively so we would perceive it as evil. To quote Shakespear "Nothing in this world is good or evil, but thinking makes it so." To consider it evil as the audience it have to enjoy ending the world as opposed to just fulfilling its role.

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    If Giratina was the Devil he would be trying to give humans knowledge that Arceus did not want them to have
    Which story are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    Could be a coincidence but Giratina does have 6 wings. It is also classified as the Renegade pokemon. I guess it could have some relation to the devil then.... It certainly looks like an evil beast.
    It's possible some aspects of Satan were incorporated, but since GF would never admit that. The greatest evidence for the Giritina = Satan theory is the Renegade classification and considering what's Lucifer's story is it's possible.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

Giratina kind of reminds me more of the classical underworld gods, you know like Hades. Granted, Giratina's not a death god by any chance but basically it's more of a adamant protector of its world then a demonic being trying to unleash its rage and control the human world.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 8th April 2013 at 1:36 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Way off topic but wouldn't this be sick for pokemon Z if there is one.
    image.jpg
    That's always been my favorite 'Pokemon Z' I would love it if GF made it look similar to that.

also just found out from a different thread that that X mewtwo form is confirmed fake

^ It was confirmed fake a long time ago. I really doubt there would be an x and y Mew.

^ It was confirmed fake a long time ago. I really doubt there would be an x and y Mew.
    yeah that would be really lame >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yeah that would be really lame >.>
    I agree, I posted the pictures but it was before I researched more, I went off looks and not fact

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

But even with that being said... it doesn't completely nullify the fact that there are two empty slots underneath Mewtwo in the official movie site. Another form is not impossible, and would honestly be far more interesting than just one being introduced. In my opinion, of course. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ManhattanTheStarr View Post
    But even with that being said... it doesn't completely nullify the fact that there are two empty slots underneath Mewtwo in the official movie site. Another form is not impossible, and would honestly be far more interesting than just one being introduced. In my opinion, of course. :P
    This is what I feel should happen.i want to happen even though the picture featured 2 forms the X and the Y and the X form is just terrible, hopefully if they make another form its better.

hmmmm i guess that wouldn't be terrible but they are already killing mewtwo as it is
    i can accept one mewtwo form but not two

hmmmm i guess that wouldn't be terrible but they are already killing mewtwo as it is
    I think you would eventually manage through the tragedy.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I think you would eventually manage through the tragedy.
    so long as it doesn't look like that one that was on that japanese website, i might be able to

It all really depends on your perspective of the situation. Mewtwo, in reality, is actually being improved upon with this new form (assuming it's not "Mewthree"). Just because Mewtwo is "original" and "the perfect Pokemon" doesn't mean it can't be improved upon. As we know, Game Freak loves to tamper with past generation Pokemon. Whether it's by introducing a new form or evolution. Mewtwo was just another Pokemon subject to a change. It'll blow over soon enough.

It all really depends on your perspective of the situation. Mewtwo, in reality, is actually being improved upon with this new form (assuming it's not "Mewthree"). Just because Mewtwo is "original" and "the perfect Pokemon" doesn't mean it can't be improved upon. As we know, Game Freak loves to tamper with past generation Pokemon. Whether it's by introducing a new form or evolution. Mewtwo was just another Pokemon subject to a change. It'll blow over soon enough.
    how do we know it is improved upon?
    we haven't even seen it's stats

so long as it doesn't look like that one that was on that japanese website, i might be able to
    I have enough faith in your resilience and your strength of character that you'd be able to overcome even if it did look like that.

-----
    Words to|live by

how do we know it is improved upon?
    we haven't even seen it's stats
    Well, there is the concept that this "new form" could be used by Mewtwo to compete with the ExtremeSpeed Genesect, which is not too far off considering that the form is titled 'Eclair' (meaning lightning, as was mentioned earlier, presumably referring to its speed). But of course, I don't work at Game Freak, and am just making assumptions based on the little bit of information we've been provided.

Well, there is the concept that this "new form" could be used by Mewtwo to compete with the ExtremeSpeed Genesect, which is not too far off considering that the form is titled 'Eclair' (meaning lightning, as was mentioned earlier, presumably referring to its speed). But of course, I don't work at Game Freak, and am just making assumptions based on the little bit of information we've been provided.
    where does it say it's form is called eclair? O_O
    either way maybe mewtwo gets the move extremespeed?
    that would be cool

where does it say it's form is called eclair?
    From Serebii. He posted it here overnight.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    From Serebii. He posted it here overnight.
    i just checked the main page but it's not there

Quote Originally Posted by shadow wolf View Post
    Hmm, interesting so you're saying he represents the nothingness? I don't see it all that much but that concept could of been loosely incorporated. Also, space is essentially the space that matter does not occupy which is essentially vacuum, but considering dark matter theories and what not, it's really hard too say space is truly purely vacuum.

Ah, a fun question what is evil. Straight up its anything that causes us harm and ending the world would affect us negatively so we would perceive it as evil. To quote Shakespear "Nothing in this world is good or evil, but thinking makes it so." To consider it evil as the audience it have to enjoy ending the world as opposed to just fulfilling its role.

Which story are you talking about?

It's possible some aspects of Satan were incorporated, but since GF would never admit that. The greatest evidence for the Giritina = Satan theory is the Renegade classification and considering what's Lucifer's story is it's possible.
    The tree of the knowledge of good and evil

I still hope that Mewthree is its own pokemon

Wait? Éclair meaning lightning? That makes little sense. Mewtwo doesn't need any boost in speed, seems rather pointless if that's what it does
    Last edited by Elnava; 8th April 2013 at 2:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

i just checked the main page but it's not there
    Click on the picture of the 'mewtwo form' and then scroll down
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Page 247 of 472 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast