Page 273 of 472 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

...So, does anyone else wonder what Mewtwo's original forme will be called?

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Awakened Form, simple.

Thank Goodness the New Forme vs. New Pokemon debate is over. Not surprised that this ended up being a forme after all.

In doing so, it confirms that it replaces Mewtwo on the movie poster and confirms that it is in fact a new form of Mewtwo, with the poster explanation stating that Mewtwo has awakened and become its new shape.
    ^To all the people who said the title "Mewtwo's Awakening" was not a good enough evidence to assume that Mewtwo is the forme user.

If it's like Kyurem, the base forme may not get a name

I think it will be called Perfect Forme Mewtwo or something along those lines. Something describing that it has achieved its, well, perfect forme.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by okiri View Post
    Awakened Form, simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    I think it will be called Perfect Forme Mewtwo or something along those lines. Something describing that it has achieved its, well, perfect forme.
    I was referring to Gen I Mewtwo.

R_N makes a good point; it may not get a forme name. After all, Kyurem didn't. Although in Kyurem's case, its formes didn't really have traditional forme names to begin with.

I was referring to Gen I Mewtwo.

R_N makes a good point; it may not get a forme notation. After all, Kyurem didn't. Although in Kyurem's case, its formes didn't really have traditional forme names to begin with.
    I wasn't replying to you, I was just stating what I think the new forme will be called. I agree that I don't think original Mewtwo will get a forme notation.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Well that assumes this is his "Perfect" forme. We don't really know anything about why he turns into this, how, what he gets out of it, etc
    All we know is he "awakens" to it. That could just mean his new stats are stronger, faster (eg: awakening == focused) in some areas weaker in others like most other formes or what.

I am honestly not happy its a new form..so that's all we're getting from CoroCoro..right?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    I am honestly not happy its a new form..so that's all we're getting from CoroCoro..right?
    There's probably a miscellaneous page or two for the anime and tcg, but probably.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    There's probably a miscellaneous page or two for the anime and tcg, but probably.
    Meh...i'll just have to wait till next month..there will be info..right?

Meh...i'll just have to wait till next month..there will be info..right?
    BW pre-release news overload really started around May or June after it was announced January.
    So probably, now with the Rumble U and Genesect movie put aside, they can finally dedicate the upcoming months for XY.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    BW pre-release news overload really started around May or June after it was announced January.
    So probably, now with the Rumble U and Genesect movie put aside, they can finally dedicate the upcoming months for XY.
    The movie premieres in July, so May & June can easily devote more pages to it. Especially since more information about the forme is coming out on the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Thank god..while i am okay with waiting i honestly feel it's time to bring on the information..because we don't know anything about this game..i am not expected tons of info right away..i just want information on how the game plays..also i really hope they end the Slyveon Type Discussion by revealing Slyveon's type..

The movie premieres in July, so May & June can easily devote more pages to it. Especially since more information about the forme is coming out on the 18th.
    True..but i don't think they will..especially because after the Mewtwo information..that is not really a lot of info left for the movie
    Last edited by Wulava; 13th April 2013 at 8:46 AM. Reason: Double-post

I know. But CoroCoro usually dedicate an Anime, Game, TCG, and Movie section for Pokemon.
    Now that the Rumble U is set aside, I think the Game section would now be dedicated to XY. Not unless they're going to announce another spin-off Pokemon game...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

True..but i don't think they will..especially because after the Mewtwo information..that is not really a lot of info left for the movie
    They'd still want to promote the movie though, and I don't really think we know that much about the movie apart from the fact that there are many Genesect and a Mewtwo which reawakens into a new forme. While I doubt they'd go reveal heaps of plot details about the film in CoroCoro before its release, they'd still want to devote at least some pages so as to continue to promote the movie. But movie news can always relate to game news, such as if they show any new Pokemon that might be in the movie (if that is the case) or reveal details about how and why Mewtwo changes forme, which would relate both to XY and the movie.

Very~ happy to hear it's a Mewtwo forme. That means base Mewtwo will likely show up in Pokemon X & Y in some way. Hopefully he'll have a bigger-than-average role.

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

Quote Originally Posted by Steelia View Post
    Very~ happy to hear it's a Mewtwo forme. That means base Mewtwo will likely show up in Pokemon X & Y in some way. Hopefully he'll have a bigger-than-average role.
    I feel the same. I might even watch this movie, even though I've given up on most of the recent ones. My only worry is in what this forme changes. I hope it is nothing unsavory.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Pretty gutted that it's a new forme.

Honestly I don't think they are handling this release well at all, compared to other game releases of other games.

They should be generating as much hype as possible, playing our hype levels like a piano, just like, for example, ArenaNet did with GW2.

The lead up to that game's release was beautifully orchestrated.

This means releasing information at optimum times, giving the audience just enough time to discuss to their heart's content a piece of information, before a climatic revealing of the information accompanied by something new to chew on for the next few weeks.

Instead, we are all still afraid of a Fire/Fighting Evo for the starter and everybody is sick of talking about whether the bubbles on Froakie's back are bubbles or clouds or whether he's Benjamin Franklin.

Over 2 months of no information AT ALL.

The revealing of Sylveon was great, but they should have revealed its type at the climax at hype. Instead the type debate is dragging on and on and on and on. It's rubbish. At this stage, I don't even care.

And now this Newtwo, Mewthree fiasco. In this example they have given the information needed promptly - BUT IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE MAJORITY WANTED TO HEAR.

I don't exactly dislike the new forme, it looks okay. But JUST LOOK AT THAT SIDE BY SIDE. The design of Origin Mewtwo is vastly superior. It didn't need a new form, it's design was TIMELESS.

At least if it was a new Pokemon altogether, it would lead to some good storylines, like, Mewthree was created and reacted like Mewtwo did, with rage. Only Mewtwo can stop Mewthree. It would have been a beautiful journey of self discovery, with Mewtwo teaching the lessons he has learnt during his encounters with Ash.

Meh.

For God's sake Nintendo/GameFreak sort this out.

You should be leading us all along the Hype Train, leaving a tantalising candy trail for us to follow, leading us closer and closer to the release.

Instead you are leading us in circles.
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    Pretty gutted that it's a new forme.

Honestly I don't think they are handling this release well at all, compared to other game releases of other games.

They should be generating as much hype as possible, playing our hype levels like a piano, just like, for example, ArenaNet did with GW2.

The lead up to that game's release was beautifully orchestrated.

This means releasing information at optimum times, giving the audience just enough time to discuss to their heart's content a piece of information, before a climatic revealing of the information accompanied by something new to chew on for the next few weeks.

Instead, we are all still afraid of a Fire/Fighting Evo for the starter and everybody is sick of talking about whether the bubbles on Froakie's back are bubbles or clouds or whether he's Benjamin Franklin.

The revealing of Sylveon was great, but they should have revealed its type at the climax at hype. Instead the type debate is dragging on and on and on and on. It's rubbish. At this stage, I don't even care.

And now this Newtwo, Mewthree fiasco. In this example they have given the information needed promptly - BUT IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE MAJORITY WANTED TO HEAR.

I don't exactly dislike the new forme, it looks okay. But JUST LOOK AT THAT SIDE BY SIDE. The design of Origin Mewtwo is vastly superior. It didn't need a new form, it's design was TIMELESS.

At least if it was a new Pokemon altogether, it would lead to some good storylines, like, Mewthree was created and reacted like Mewtwo did, with rage. Only Mewtwo can stop Mewthree. It would have been a beautiful journey of self discovery, with Mewtwo teaching the lessons he has learnt during his encounters with Ash.

Meh.

You should be leading us all along the Hype Train, leaving a tantalising candy trail for us to follow, leading us closer and closer to the release.

I didn't care whether it was a new Mewtwo Form, or a new Pokemon, I liked it either way. As to Sylveon, I wish that they would time things better period. When you reveal an aspect of the game, just reveal it, all of it's details at once. The piece-meal presentation thing is just irritating. There's at least 100 new Pokemon likely in this generation. Up to the game's release, they could all get a little focus, a batch at a time. Instead, we get this build up of very few, in pieces, over the course of the entire period leading up to the release. It's just dumb.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Do go on.

They should be generating as much hype as possible
    So wait - people are whining and keening, scrabbling for even the slightest scrap of information, but the problem is that not enough hype is being generated?

Instead, we are all still afraid of a Fire/Fighting Evo for the starter
    We? Who's "we"?

and everybody is sick of talking about whether the bubbles on Froakie's back are bubbles or clouds or whether he's Benjamin Franklin.
    So. Don't talk about that anymore?

You'll live.

Meh.

Okay. No. Stop, sorry, but this is all preposterous. You're complaining that you're not being spoon fed new information on a game that's six months away. That's ridiculous. Let's call this what it is - whining. You aren't running the PR show here. Accept that fact. And the notion that the game will ultimately somehow be harmed for the pre-release period being handled as it is, with everything being kept under wraps, is even more ridiculous. Furthermore, you don't speak for the majority, meaning you don't possess the ability to accurately make statements like "IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE MAJORITY WANTED TO HEAR". They gave you new information and somehow it's wrong because it's not the information you demanded? No. Stop. And even better the notion that Nintendo / Game Freak is to blame for certain fans being overanalyzing, keening mouth-breathers, eager to analyze and theorize every impossible possibility into dust is somehow even further up the ridiculous tree.

Is this the new complaining target now? Now that everyone's gotten over the fact that "vastly superior, timeless" Mewtwo has a new forme and yet the world has continued to turn, is the new target the fact that the powers that be refuse to lift the veil on their secrets, again for a game only six months away? Because if so, that's a thousand times worse than any complaints so far.

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Go outside. Go read a book. Play another video game. Do anything - literally, ANYTHING - but complain that a company isn't handling their pre-release period like you demand they should.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I didn't care whether it was a new Mewtwo Form, or a new Pokemon, I liked it either way. As to Sylveon, I wish that they would time things better period. When you reveal an aspect of the game, just reveal it, all of it's details at once. The piece-meal presentation thing is just irritating. There's at least 100 new Pokemon likely in this generation. Up to the game's release, they could all get a little focus, a batch at a time. Instead, we get this build up of very few, in pieces, over the course of the entire period leading up to the release. It's just dumb.
    Honestly, I think this all chalks up to some sort of issue GameFreak/Nintendo has with the international coordination on the reveal of new information. Maybe they have to take it slow, maybe they just feel like it is the right thing. Fans out there are hating it and it sucks. It would be nice to get more than a tease every other month. Even if we're only getting 100 pokemon this time around, there are a hundred other things we want to know, like even one of the thirty characters we'll be interacting with along the games. Is it too much to ask for? It would seem the people in charge think so and there is nothing we can do about it.
    Last edited by Courpse_Mew; 13th April 2013 at 9:35 AM.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

ROBBED :-(

I don't hate the design of the new form or anything. But I genuinely wanted it to be its own unique species.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Do go on.

So wait - people are whining and keening, scrabbling for even the slightest scrap of information, but the problem is that not enough hype is being generated?

We? Who's "we"?

So. Don't talk about that anymore?

You'll live.

Okay. No. Stop, sorry, but this is all preposterous. You're complaining that you're not being spoon fed new information on a game that's six months away. That's ridiculous. Let's call this what it is - whining. You aren't running the PR show here. Accept that fact. And the notion that the game will ultimately somehow be harmed for the pre-release period being handled as it is, with everything being kept under wraps, is even more ridiculous. Furthermore, you don't speak for the majority, meaning you don't possess the ability to accurately make statements like "IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE MAJORITY WANTED TO HEAR". They gave you new information and somehow it's wrong because it's not the information you demanded? No. Stop. And even better the notion that Nintendo / Game Freak is to blame for certain fans being overanalyzing, keening mouth-breathers, eager to analyze and theorize every impossible possibility into dust is somehow even further up the ridiculous tree.

Is this the new complaining target now? Now that everyone's gotten over the fact that "vastly superior, timeless" Mewtwo has a new forme and yet the world has continued to turn, is the new target the fact that the powers that be refuse to lift the veil on their secrets, again for a game only six months away? Because if so, that's a thousand times worse than any complaints so far.

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Go outside. Go read a book. Play another video game. Do anything - literally, ANYTHING - but complain that a company isn't handling their pre-release period like you demand they should.

I don't normally reply to people like you, who just argue for the sake of it.

However.

All I'll say is when people are saying things like 'At least it's ended the forme/new Pokemon debate'; when the Starter Discussion thread's activity has curtailed off because there's nothing new to discuss; and when the Pokedex Discussion thread is brimming with people openly fed up with the 'Sylveon is Light/Flying' comments... they're obviously not orchestrating this successfully.

Their timing is rubbish. You can sit in your mother's basement all you like and be all contrary with your short, snappy and patronising remarks, but people are posting their initial, natural reactions to events as they unfold, myself included, and the majority of them are negative and/or bored.

Good day.

EDIT: You must really care about my opinion to go to such lengths to argue against it. As for whether I can speak for the majority, are you not tired of remarks like this? Just read the freaking comments. Yes, I use umbrella terms to get my point across. Sue me.

Just use your common sense and read people's responses, instead of wasting my time pointing out technicalities. Maybe you should be the one going outside? What is more futile; spending 5 minutes voicing your opinion in a forum dedicated to the topic about something youi care about, or spending 5 minutes writing a response with no intention whatsoever other than to argue?
    Last edited by Violent Red; 13th April 2013 at 9:47 AM.
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Your key error is believing that this board constitutes any sort of majority, and that the reactions of the jaded individuals who reside here constitute any sort of measurable reaction. And the best part? All of these people claiming right now that they're "tired of waiting" and "sick of being bored" or whatever the devil you claim the issue is, will still be in line Day 1 to purchase their copies.

The notion that any one in power gives two excrements what you lot are discussing or what you're tired of discussing or what you're tired of discussing being tired of remains at the very top of the ridiculous tree, as does the notion that the lack of prattle about the starters or any other topic, for lack of new information, constitutes a poorly-handed publicity effort.

Good day basement childish personal attack etc etc

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 273 of 472 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast