Page 297 of 472 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

I don't see why there's so much value for a Pichu with a torn ear.
    They might as well add a few individual touches to Pokemon you encounter, like the Spinda thing.

Yeah it's discrimination against pichu lol

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Yeah it's discrimination against pichu lol
    I guess so ?..

Ontopic: I hope this gen's Legendary don't fly/levitate....Zapdos/moltres/articuno/weather trio/ho-oh/lugia/zekrom/reshiram

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Well... Yveltal definitely flies.
    But it looks like your safe with Xerneas!

But I'd like for another legendary to be big and bulky, kinda like groudon.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Well... Yveltal definitely flies.
    But it looks like your safe with Xerneas!

But I'd like for another legendary to be big and bulky, kinda like groudon.
    What if Yveltal just has Levitate even if he did fly in the trailer. Hydreigon has wings but it only has Levitate.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    What if Yveltal just has Levitate even if he did fly in the trailer. Hydreigon has wings but it only has Levitate.
    True, but.. I mean they made a big deal out of him flying in the sky, flapping his wings and all that.
    Also if he is part flying, which seems very very likely, then he definitely wouldn't have levitate.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Levitate, gotta say I love it and hate it at the same time. Love it because it's one of the most useful ability. Hate it because it's so easily applicable to many Pokemon design that it seems overused to me, even though there's still several Pokemon that didn't get it when they are often depicted as being in mid-air.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

^ It is like levitate seems to be more common than pressure for legends... which is truly not even the case. Imo pressure is getting old and levitate not so much.

Levitate is kind of boring, especially on legends.
    'I'm the mysterious Eon Pokemon and I can... levitate.' I also thought Drought and Sunny day would stay exclusive to Groudon & Kyogre, then we get a frog and a fox with the same power as two mythic-status Pokemon.
    Pressure I don't mind so much.

Yveltal/Xerneas should have OP abilities, since they're probably going to be banned from competitions anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    ^ It is like levitate seems to be more common than pressure for legends... which is truly not even the case. Imo pressure is getting old and levitate not so much.
    Oh, I was just commenting on the abilities in general. And although a lot of the legendaries have pressure, some of them received hidden abilities that are more relevant to their design or useful, so it's not so bad.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

Anybody expects more previous gen legends to get new formes.
    I doubt it, as giving a new formes to any other old legend won't fit with the genetic theme.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Anybody expects more previous gen legends to get new formes.
    I doubt it, as giving a new formes to any other old legend won't fit with the genetic theme.
    I don't think new formes for legendaries would be the theme of this gen's legends. Rather, legendaries that add on to past legendary groups (Eon Dragons and maybe some trios) to give them better backstories.

I don't think new formes for legendaries would be the theme of this gen's legends. Rather, legendaries that add on to past legendary groups (Eon Dragons and maybe some trios) to give them better backstories.
    the eon duo has a backstory thought and do not need a third
    also they represent aeons which is exclusively a male/female pair so a third would be redundant

So back to how Mewtwo will change forms. Do you guys think it takes place outside of battling like deoxys or during battling like Darmitan.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    So back to how Mewtwo will change forms. Do you guys think it takes place outside of battling like deoxys or during battling like Darmitan.
    i hope it isn't in battle as the form will be next to useless and would cause even more genwunners to complain about how it ruined their childhood

My guess is it'll probably be by holding an item, like Giratina.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    We really can't say since both are most likely to happen. There are several possibilities.

:: It can be triggered during battles, whether via a move, ability, status condition (low HP, etc...).
    :: It can be triggered by hold item alone. They might reuse the Berserk Gene again but change its functionality into something that awakens Metwo's hidden powers.
    :: It can be triggered during battle WHILE holding the above item.
    :: Change its forme in the field (like Deoxys' meteorites).

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I can't see it changing form just because of low HP. Whenever a new form/evolution has been introduced, GF has been careful to ensure it was via a method that was no available in previous games. Powerful as Mewtwo is, it's health has gone down to critical levels before.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

What about the third main legendary? The Yggdrasil theory has that snake, maybe it will be the one to represent Z. What I believe is that as there is no Poison legendary that snake could be the first. As to how will Mewtwo change, a new method is the most probable.

Not made by me.

Mewtwo new form, should have called it mewthree lol like the rumor years ago of a metal mewtwo. Now Mew needs another form.

Quote Originally Posted by porygonfan View Post
    Mewtwo new form, should have called it mewthree lol like the rumor years ago of a metal mewtwo. Now Mew needs another form.
    And I even thought that Mewthree was real. Now, if Mew gets another form, then that would be nice...

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by porygonfan View Post
    No it really doesn't
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Alright, so on my way home from school I heard the new Imagine Dragon's song, "Radioactive", and I loved it.

Now, here's why it's relevant in the Legendary Speculation Thread, regarding Xerneas and Yveltal.

So, while listening to the song, I though it would be cool if Pokemon did a form of radioactivity in the games, with a sort of nuclear wasteland that the evil team causes. So, then I thought- what if, Yveltal and Xerneas, their opposites weren't only X and Y, but Xerneas representing the nature and the natural world, and Yveltal represented nuclear radioactivity, and the evil team uses Yveltal to destroy the world with a nuclear take-over, but Xerneas steps in to stop them....

So, yeah, that's what I was thinking about when I heard that song. What do you all think?
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Alright, so on my way home from school I heard the new Imagine Dragon's song, "Radioactive", and I loved it.

Now, here's why it's relevant in the Legendary Speculation Thread, regarding Xerneas and Yveltal.

So, while listening to the song, I though it would be cool if Pokemon did a form of radioactivity in the games, with a sort of nuclear wasteland that the evil team causes. So, then I thought- what if, Yveltal and Xerneas, their opposites weren't only X and Y, but Xerneas representing the nature and the natural world, and Yveltal represented nuclear radioactivity, and the evil team uses Yveltal to destroy the world with a nuclear take-over, but Xerneas steps in to stop them....

So, yeah, that's what I was thinking about when I heard that song. What do you all think?
    Maybe in both games the opposing mascot is the Legendary that the evil team takes control of. Yveltal and Xerneas both look radioactive to me. Xerneas's horns could act as Radioactive Nuclear storages (uranium rods?) and Yveltal's wings and tail wing could hold nuclear energy as well.

Maybe in both games the opposing mascot is the Legendary that the evil team takes control of. Yveltal and Xerneas both look radioactive to me. Xerneas's horns could act as Radioactive Nuclear storages (uranium rods?) and Yveltal's wings and tail wing could hold nuclear energy as well.
    That's so true! That would be a nice idea, and it would be one big step in the storyline if we had a nuclear wasteland in the Pokemon World. I want this to be real now XD
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Page 297 of 472 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast