Page 301 of 472 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Well, there's Suicune, but I guess that's not what you're looking for. Lugia would fit the bill if he weren't Psychic/Flying... :\

I think Xerneas will be Psychic/Electric. Forget Steel, forget Grass, Psychic/Electric makes a bunch of sense to me.
    wow i think you just might be the only person on this forum that agrees with me on that

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    wow i think you just might be the only person on this forum that agrees with me on that
    no no i agree too
    because of the neuron theory

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    no no i agree too
    because of the neuron theory
    oh swell ^_^
    lol i don't feel like such a loner now with that idea :P
    i think it's a very viable theory
    also his antlers do remind me that of coursing electricity

Ya and don't those cool-looking Neurons transmit Electric signals to the Brain?

I have claimed the Pigs!

Ya and don't those cool-looking Neurons transmit Electric signals to the Brain?
    yep they do!
    everything your body does, is controlled by electrical currents created by your neurons
    neurons are basically....well they are like your wifi modem, they send "data" to your body and receives it from the outside world all through electrical currents

Ok so there must be something equivalent for Yveltal too, right?
    EDIT: LOL XD xerneas is like a "modem"

I have claimed the Pigs!

Ok so there must be something equivalent for Yveltal too, right?
    EDIT: LOL XD xerneas is like a "modem"
    yes lol he is similar to muscles and blood

Oh really? Well it does look like it...but what about the type?
    Flying, because blood literally is always "flying" all over the body and reaching everywhere...
    Fighting: because....blood...or muscles??
    Dark: clueless why ppl believe in this

I have claimed the Pigs!

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yes lol he is similar to muscles and blood
    The mesoderm is also responsible for the skeleton, and I don't think it looks very bony. Also according to your preferred theory Yveltal, the endoderm Pokemon will have to represent the gut of an animal. How do you think that will be represented, and what about its possible type? Personally I don't like this theory, I think people are over thinking it. If it is correct kudos to whoever came up with it, but until there is a confirmation I think it is too much of a stretch.

Lugia lives in the ocean.

and did we give up on the fairy type xerneas discussion, havent been on in a couple days sorry if i brought it back up

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Well... Yveltal definitely flies.
    But it looks like your safe with Xerneas!

But I'd like for another legendary to be big and bulky, kinda like groudon.
    Groudon was cool.

... He would have been cooler without the man-b****.

But yeah, another huge, bulky, bipedal beast dude would be awesome. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Powerful as Mewtwo is, it's health has gone down to critical levels before.
    I know, talk about it. It can be OHKO'd by Aron in a Sandstorm. The Aron can even get away virtually unscathed.

Run, Mewtwo, run!
    Last edited by Lord Zoroark; 28th April 2013 at 6:18 AM.

I'd like that if this region is the whole Europe, we get a legendary trio like this-

Electric/Flying Eagle
    Water/Ground Horse
    Dark/Ghost Cereberus

It's based off of the Big Three Greek Gods, Zeus, God of Lightning/Thunder and The Sky, Poseidon, God of the Sea, Storms and Earthquakes and Hades, God of the Dead, The Underworld and though this belongs more to his Roman form, riches under ground. Based on their sacred animals.You could breed them with a female (all three are male) Human-Shaped Pokemon to get a Phione-like Demigod Pokemon. Perhaps a secondary trio of:

Normal/Flying Peacock
    New-Type (Love or Fairy?)/Flying Dove
    Psychic/Flying Owl

Based on Hera, goddess of marriage and woman, Aphrodite, Goddess of Lurve and Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. All Female and based on the god's sacred animals. Hera will refuse to mate with anything except Zeus, Aphrodite is in the Ditto Egg Group (LURVE IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!) and Athena breeds with human-shaped, but she doesn't really do the dance with no pants. Aphrodite and Athena can have demigods, which will happily fall in lurve with a Jupiter (Zeus' Roman Forme) and Poseidon Demigods.

I think I've been reading way too much PJO and HoO 0_o

Anyone got any idea why Xerneas is supposed to be Fairy type? I mean it's a deer, how is it related to fairies?

Makes no sense.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    Anyone got any idea why Xerneas is supposed to be Fairy type? I mean it's a deer, how is it related to fairies?

Makes no sense.
    Fairies are mythical magical creatures associated with the supernatural. That also happens to be a good description of Xerneas.

Makes no sense.
    Pikachu's a mouse? What has that got to do with electricity?

Anyway, I'd like Xerneas to have powers over the X axis, with Yvetal having powers over the Y axis.

What? Is the Fairy-type confirmed?
    Is there any link?
    By X Axis, you mean land and by Y Axis you mean Sky?

I have claimed the Pigs!

Is there any link?
    Nope, there's just no solid evidence against it except a person's opinion. But it has Sylveon's names, and the reason why it's so hard to guess Xerneas and Sylveon's types behind it. Plus, Hiro has leaked stuff before that were true, so we just kinda naturally trust him.

I hope there's a Griffin based legend. Normal/Flying-Type, with Serene Grace. Should have a nice basckstory ;P

Is there any link?
    By X Axis, you mean land and by Y Axis you mean Sky?
    Yes, its been confirmed. Where have you been ?? All gen 6 pokes are going to be pure fairy typed.

Lol, I'm joking. We were just discussing about fairy type thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post

Anyway, I'd like Xerneas to have powers over the X axis, with Yvetal having powers over the Y axis.
    ..a computer mouse?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Pikachu's not exactly a mouse, it's a Pika

Makes no sense.
    There does seem to be some sort of "fairy" theme behind some of the new pokes and some of the old pokes was well for that matter. Example being Sylveon. Sylvan I believe is a word often used to classify Fey creatures in dungeons and dragons RPGs and other RPGs, which includes Elves, Fairies, pixies, gnomes and a huge list of magical forest creatures including some "Deer" like Fey Creaters that protect the forest.
    To be completely onesst it would not surprise me if that add a "fey" type. Like with the interdiction of Steel type some of the older pokemon may pick up the new type like Clifairy, jigglypuff and other pixie/fairys.
    Btw fairys, in other games/RPGs, usually fight "dark" or "Shadow" creatures which would give a possibly weakness/ motive to dislike the "Y" legendary.
    Last edited by Zak Attack XIII; 28th April 2013 at 4:04 PM.

It's just.. they've obviously thought about fairy pokemon, with the cleffa and snubbull line being the fairy pokemon, and yet have decided not to make it its own type. I know it's entirely possible they could make it, but, they've thought about it and decided not to do it, which makes me kinda lean towards them not doing it.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Fairies are mythical magical creatures associated with the supernatural. That also happens to be a good description of Xerneas.
    If any of the theories concerning Xerneas is to be believed, Xerneas isn't associated with magic or the Supernatural.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightfennekin
    Well, Pikachu has fur, and Electric types use their fur to generate electricity. So basically, you can throw any Pokemon with fur into the electric type. I don't think the Fairy type has such a broad classification.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

It's just.. they've obviously thought about fairy pokemon, with the cleffa and snubbull line being the fairy pokemon, and yet have decided not to make it its own type. I know it's entirely possible they could make it, but, they've thought about it and decided not to do it, which makes me kinda lean towards them not doing it.
    Maybe they specifically made those pokes so that, when they were to introduce the fairy type, they had some pre-existing pokes to give that type to. Maybe they felt that that it was better to introduce new types in a later gen.

@T-bolt : Legendaries generally have many theories behind them. All of the speculated theories could be true, including the fairy one. You have to admit that Xerneas in the trailer had a magical aura to it.
    Last edited by carboncopy; 28th April 2013 at 4:07 PM.

Well looks like we're getting a bunch of new normal types then. In the past "cosmic"/fairy pokes usually are normal types. I just can't see them making to many more normal type legends plus that would make Eevees new evo a normal type as its name implies its a Fey, and the movie trailer implies its cosmic what with it conjuring a star background for the other eevolutions and pokes

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Maybe they specifically made those pokes so that, when they were to introduce the fairy type, they had some pre-existing pokes to give that type to. Maybe they felt that that it was better to introduce new types in a later gen.
    I agree fully!
    Last edited by Zak Attack XIII; 28th April 2013 at 4:19 PM.

Page 301 of 472 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast