Page 308 of 472 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 7,676 to 7,700 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    God this is confusing. Basically, Hiro doesn't know for certain if what he is releasing is true... this is bs.
    Hahaha, that's the internet for you. You can't trust anything yet you want to believe everything. Just two more weeks and we may have answers. But if one thing XY has taught me is that whenever we get an answer, we'll be left with more questions.

Ah, GameFreak, taking this generation and making all the pre-release info more confusing than a David Lynch film. You really know how to screw with my head.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Just got on this forum in a long time, And to see all this speculation about a fairy type? Lol No.... I don't even... How the heck was this even speculated on...
    Crack, sir. The freebase form of cocaine. That's how it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Just got on this forum in a long time, And to see all this speculation about a fairy type? Lol No.... I don't even... How the heck was this even speculated on...
    Eh, what else is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Crack, sir. The freebase form of cocaine. That's how it happened.
    Um, why does crack keep coming up?

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Eh, what else is there.

Sad, but true. I can't wait for the flood of salivatingly tasty information.

Um, why does crack keep coming up?
    Because that's what's responsible for the creation of the "Fairy-type". Crack. Not anything sensible. Just some guy with malicious intent, a computer, and a whole bunch of crack.

(Granted, some of the ideas reasoning that the Fairy-type could happen are actually pretty well thought out. It's just that the idea itself is a bunch of claptrap born off of crack.)

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I was curious so after searching, I think Melkor was the one who really started the gen 5 leak bonanza. Hiro helped? He def leaked purrloin or something.
    I'm guessing Hiro's some big person on staff? Idk anything about pokexperto
    Well anyway, here's what Melkor has to say: http://www.pokexperto.net/foros/index.php?topic=38576.0
    That was certainly insightful.

Anyway, it confirms that Hiro was not 100% sure that the fairy type was real when he revealed it. And that Melkor was a Lawyer, which explained how Pokexperto was able to leak Pokemon and resist Legal action.

So, is the SPP referred to here Serebii.net or something else?

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Wait... they would change the of that line after all this time? Seems odd in the very least. Still odder that Xerneas fills the slot of said type. A grain of salt, for now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    There are no reliable sources right now. Not in pre-release, where all manner of excrement is being thrown at the wall in hopes of something sticking and people biting on it.

Nothing needs to be "dealt with" as there's nothing to deal with.
    This. People need to hear your voice a lot more, I truly mean it.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    That was certainly insightful.

Anyway, it confirms that Hiro was not 100% sure that the fairy type was real when he revealed it. And that Melkor was a Lawyer, which explained how Pokexperto was able to leak Pokemon and resist Legal action.

So, is the SPP referred to here Serebii.net or something else?
    SPP stands for Serebii's Pokemon Page so yes it refers to serebii.net.

To be fair, it's not the first time that something we thought was unlikely became true. Mewtwo's new forme is proof of that.

Anyway, I'd like the new Forme to be Psychic/Electric. As I've said, that Mewtwo event in the past could've been a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    To be fair, it's not the first time that something we thought was unlikely became true. Mewtwo's new forme is proof of that.

Anyway, I'd like the new Forme to be Psychic/Electric. As I've said, that Mewtwo event in the past could've been a hint.
    For all you know it might be just a form rather than forme, much like Keldeo's Resolute form. And I honestly don't see how they've become awakened or resolute for that matter.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    For all you know it might be just a form rather than forme, much like Keldeo's Resolute form. And I honestly don't see how they've become awakened or resolute for that matter.
    I think Mewtwo's is because a power has awakened inside of it, not Mewtwo itself awakening. I think Keldeo was just to make Keldeo look manlier or as a last minute marketing tool. Considering Mewtwo will probably need speed to catch Genesect, we may have a Speed-Based forme. But yeah, if this is just aesthetic. I will lol and then faceplam. Because facepalm is overrated.

I hope Mewtwo's forme is explained good in-game, unlike them basically saying 'Here, Keldeo has a new forme!'

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I think Mewtwo's is because a power has awakened inside of it, not Mewtwo itself awakening. I think Keldeo was just to make Keldeo look manlier or as a last minute marketing tool. Considering Mewtwo will probably need speed to catch Genesect, we may have a Speed-Based forme. But yeah, if this is just aesthetic. I will lol and then faceplam. Because facepalm is overrated.

I hope Mewtwo's forme is explained good in-game, unlike them basically saying 'Here, Keldeo has a new forme!'
    Unicorns make everything manlier. I'm serious, unicorns are badass

Didn't Mewtwo already have the speed to catch Genesect in the trailer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    Keldeo returns to a site where it trained with the musketeers who raised him, and his memory of them (indicated by their spirit-selves or whatever appearing) makes him resolve to become greater and stronger like them. Hence, Resolute Forme.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Keldeo returns to a site where it trained with the musketeers who raised him, and his memory of them (indicated by their spirit-selves or whatever appearing) makes him resolve to become greater and stronger like them. Hence, Resolute Forme.
    And I'm fairly sure that Mewtwo would get a fancy triggering mechanism for its form as well, in the form of a cutscene, move and/or item. I'm referring more to their design though. Granted "resolute" and "eclair" (if it means lightning fast) aren't tangible term to begin with, but looking at their new forms' design I just can't see the themes that they're trying to portray. Keldeo looks like it had its "eyebrow-like features" (according to Bulbapedia) clipped together to form a different horn, extra triangular chips on each of its hooves and a change in hairstyle. That looks to me like a alternative artwork rather than a prominent change to being more resolute-looking.

I'l wait until the games are out to see what exactly an Eclair Mewtwo does, don't expect the movie to explain anything seeing that most of the movies are mostly about pitting random, unconnected legendary Pokemon against each other.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

He means just a cosmetic change. Resolute Keldeo has no difference to regular Keldeo sans the appearance.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I think that Xerneas will most likely be either pure Fairy or some binary including Fairy. It's highly likely that the Fairy type will be added in this generation because of the possible connection with Nordic mythology. Also, the new pokemon, Sylveon, has a prefix Slyv- which means forest or woods. Fairies are often found in forests and in the preview, Xerneas was seen standing in a forest. Also, Gamefreak is delaying the release of Slyveon's typing.

Fairy type? If there is such thing what weaknesses would it have then?
    Time for ADVENTURE! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Xeryd View Post
    Fairy type? If there is such thing what weaknesses would it have then?
    Rock because squish.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Rock because squish.
    wow I guess Id say that too.
    Time for ADVENTURE! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by molly123 View Post
    I think that Xerneas will most likely be either pure Fairy or some binary including Fairy. It's highly likely that the Fairy type will be added in this generation because of the possible connection with Nordic mythology.
    None of that equates to "likely". I can say it's "likely" to rain tomorrow because of the weather systems and the atmospheric pressure and the moisture and the temperatures and lots of other things that actually make it "likely" to rain tomorrow. Those factors actually indicate to someone who knows how to read them that it is "likely" to rain tomorrow. I can tell you it's "likely" that I'm going to have a sandwich for lunch tomorrow because I know where I'll be at lunchtime and there will be sandwiches there and I want a sandwich right now. Those make it "likely" that I'm going to have a sandwich for lunch tomorrow.

None of what you said is "likely". Is it possible? In the sense that it isn't outright impossible, sure. But that isn't tantamount to "likely". There needs to be some kind of indicating factor, some kind of evidence, and there's absolutely none. The one thing you do cite is nothing more than speculation. Well-founded speculation in some spots, maybe, but still just speculation.

Not to single you out, since you certainly aren't the only one doing it, but you are here. People need to think critically before throwing around the word as time goes on.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I wish for some new type combos for the legendaries this year:

1) Xerneas: Grass/ Fairy...Poison/ Fairy
    2) Yveltal: FIghting/ Flying
    3) Z legendary: Electric/ Psychihc
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

I wish for new combos too, but no Fairy-type. News combos are enough for me.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I'm also kinda surprised about all this hype about the possible Fairy-type, especially since many people have been so much against the possibility of Light and Sound types.

I don't think there's no need for a Fairy type either.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Way too many problems with a Fairy Type
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Considering what we know for certain about xerneas. What moves can we safely predict?

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Considering what we know for certain about xerneas. What moves can we safely predict?
    I'm thinking Horn Leech, Swords Dance, Take Down...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 308 of 472 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast