Page 310 of 472 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    I was thinking maybe Xerneas will be able to change type because of those antlers with gemstones. Maybe reflect type or something?
    I Can't See A Reflect Type Or Any Other Types That Have To Do With Changing Another Pokemon's Type Happening.

Arceus Has The Multitype Ability Which Requires The Plates In Order To Change Its Types.
    Xerneas Could Change Its Types If It Has The Multitype Ability or Something Similar to It.
    It Would Be Cool That In Order To Change Xerneas Type It Would Require Gems Instead Of Plates. It Would be A Nice But Similar Change From Arceus.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigogb10 View Post
    MewThree ftw
    Which doesn't exist.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    Dragon Dance seems unlikely for Xerneas. Most of the Pokemon that received it are Dragon types, reptilian, or share some obscure link with dragons at least. And this fellow doesn't look aggressive enough to be firing off Outrages. I'll expect mostly Psychic, Grass, Ground types, Normal, and some horn based related moves like Horn Leech and Megahorn. The signature move might have something to do with the gem-like structures though.
    We only have seen it's artwork and 6 seconds of it in a trailer, we can't conclude that Xerneas is calm just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    I Can't See A Reflect Type Or Any Other Types That Have To Do With Changing Another Pokemon's Type Happening.

Arceus Has The Multitype Ability Which Requires The Plates In Order To Change Its Types.
    Xerneas Could Change Its Types If It Has The Multitype Ability or Something Similar to It.
    It Would Be Cool That In Order To Change Xerneas Type It Would Require Gems Instead Of Plates. It Would be A Nice But Similar Change From Arceus.
    What's with all the caps?
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Which doesn't exist.
    Nor it ever will. Unless Gamefreak decides too

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Considering what we know for certain about xerneas. What moves can we safely predict?
    It will probably have access to Toxic and Hidden Power.
    Last edited by Endolise; 3rd May 2013 at 10:32 PM.

I predict it will be able to learn Rest, Facade, Protect, Return, Frustration, Double Team, Round, Swagger, and Substitute.

I got a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post

I mean the move reflect type. Also whoa.. all those caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Explain to me how Fairy type is any more valid than Light type. I have seen no solid evidence backing either. It all boils down to "GF introduced Steel and Dark, they can introduce new types again if they want to!" and these arguments do not take into account the fact that the type chart is well organized and balanced now, not the absolute mess it was in Gen I.
    No, just because you saw people saying the argument "GF introduced Steel and Dark, they can introduce new types again if they want to!" doesn't mean that supporters didn't have other arguments in mind. Also, Light type is invalid because you have people claiming that Dark needs a counterpart, without realizing that Dark doesn't mean Dark in the literal Japanese translation. In Japanese, Dark is Evil type, so it doesn't necessarily make sense that. Also, you have people saying Light will balance the type chart, but I have yet to see a sensible effort to balance the type that have types against each other in a logical manner (Ice and Poison still get the shaft after the inclusion of Light, which defeats the argument anyway). Moreover, you have the roles of Light types already at work through Fighting types, which were meant to represent the honorable form of fighting (vs Dark's underhanded tactics).

Also, I didn't say anything about Game Balance, I was arguing how Light types as a whole was a ridiculous idea: it's too broad and makes little to no sense. Not to mention that it fails to live up to the idea that it provides competitive balance, because quite frankly it doesn't. At least for Fairy, they don't have to try so hard to match up against Darks (since it's not even a broken type anyways...so Light-type enthusiasts can't justify having a Light type). Plus, there are many different kinds of fairies that GameFreak could use when developing the Pokedex. It all comes down to increasing the many differing species of Pokemon that we already have, not limiting it.

To play the devil's advocate, you're also not taking into account that the chart isn't really balanced, I mean Poison, Grass and Ice types are putrid in terms of the amount of weaknesses distributed towards them. Sure you can increase utility by giving it good moves, but the type still needs to be useful against other types, so why not rearrange type strengths/weaknesses to provide a better chance for certain types to be useful? I mean, Fighting types were godawful in the 1st gen, but GameFreak did add Dark and Steel to increase their usefulness and coupled with some amazing moves and new Pokemon, Fighting types are now the most blessed offensive type. Therefore, to speak in absolutes as if GameFreak wouldn't add a type to help out certain types is quite ignorant. It sounds to me that you don't want to take the time and effort to understand the game's new balance mechanics and just want the game to stay old for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    Mewtwo had his new eclaire forme why not a whole food related trio!
    Perfect! I say a Normal-type Croissant, a Rock-type French Toast, and a Dragon-type French Fry. Their trio master could be a new Forme of Rayquaza... or TWO new Formes of Rayquaza. The first Forme would have Rayquaza turn brown and loop itself into a twisty, familiar shape that everybody loves. The second Forme would make him shorter, more compact, and pinkish-red.

... Rayquaza Pretzel Forme and Rayquaza Hot Dog Forme, anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Perfect! I say a Normal-type Croissant, a Rock-type French Toast, and a Dragon-type French Fry. Their trio master could be a new Forme of Rayquaza... or TWO new Formes of Rayquaza. The first Forme would have Rayquaza turn brown and loop itself into a twisty, familiar shape that everybody loves. The second Forme would make him shorter, more compact, and pinkish-red.

You... Why aren't you president of the world?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Kadabra's and Alakazam's spoons are ready...
    A unique signature move for Rayquaza would be like..."Sugar Crash" or "Sauce Dive"...

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven."
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

*stomach growls*

I'm not one for eating pokemon, but this is genius.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I would use the Pretzel Forme

You sir, should work for GF! ^_^
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    You... Why aren't you president of the world?
    Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    You sir, should work for GF! ^_^
    After those dumb crack jokes, hell naw. And besides we wouldn't want the fanbase to complain even furthur because of them being based of food.

No offense but that is highly not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    After those dumb crack jokes, hell naw. And besides we wouldn't want the fanbase to complain even furthur because of them being based of food.

I would love more food pokemon it'd make for an interesting team theme, "Chef Trainer François would like to battle" very fitting for the new region!

Maybe a counterpart fire type cupcake to birthday cake line for vanilux (especial after how popular he was)!
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Oh please don't make me hungry!

I'd want an evolution of Sudowoodo, doing its old job as blocking paths whilst disguised as a tree.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Oh please don't make me hungry!

I'd want an evolution of Sudowoodo, doing its old job as blocking paths whilst disguised as a tree.
    Why not Bonsly?

Or why not give it's counterpart Mr. Mime a spotlight, and have it block with... Invisible Walls? :P

... Now I want hidden Pokémon, like... Bonsly being hidden as regular Plants, and if you water them, they come out and they battle you, but they don't block anything. Would be a nice take on Stationary Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post

Well he was being serious so I totally see why this was necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Yevialtal could be a dragon.

Am I the only one thinking that Mewtwo is not the only Pre-Gen VI Legendary Pokémon getting a new forme?
    I have a feeling that other Legendary & Mythical Pokémon have a hidden new forme
    like Mew's DNA forme (it might look similar to Mewtwo's new forme)
    Celebi's Eternal Peace forme
    Lati@s true guardian formes like here
    The Weather Trio Titan formes this will show how they battled each other
    Jirachi's ultimate wish forme like Jirachi would look almost like a Triforce (Look at how it's Wish tags are set don't they look in a familiar form)
    Deoxys's Perfect forme (having ALL Stats High and equal)
    Dialga & Palkia's Origin forme
    Darkrai's true Nightmare forme
    Arceus's perfect forme showing what it looked like when it was born and creating the Pokémon Universe
    Well it's my prediction, we'll know when these games released

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

something tells me there's gonna be a Z pokemon i mean we've had 3 each time correct? 3 birds, ( ho-oh lugia the other three) grudon kyogre ( raquza being third and later a remake with him as the main legend) palkia dialagia ( garatina) zekrom reshirm ( kyrem) these 2 and the third that get's the remake will likely be a Z

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Am I the only one thinking that Mewtwo is not the only Pre-Gen VI Legendary Pokémon getting a new forme?
    I have a feeling that other Legendary & Mythical Pokémon have a hidden new forme
    like Mew's DNA forme (it might look similar to Mewtwo's new forme)
    Celebi's Eternal Peace forme
    Lati@s true guardian formes like here
    The Weather Trio Titan formes this will show how they battled each other
    Jirachi's ultimate wish forme like Jirachi would look almost like a Triforce (Look at how it's Wish tags are set don't they look in a familiar form)
    Deoxys's Perfect forme (having ALL Stats High and equal)
    Dialga & Palkia's Origin forme
    Darkrai's true Nightmare forme
    Arceus's perfect forme showing what it looked like when it was born and creating the Pokémon Universe
    Well it's my prediction, we'll know when these games released
    if you want an origin form you could always look at the kami trio. The guy in bw2 says he dosn't know whether incarnate form or therian form is the original form what if it's neither?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon0 View Post
    Yevialtal could be a dragon.
    I'm pretty most fans wouldn't be pleased with another Dragon mascot. Although I would like something new to a mascots typing, I wouldn't have a problem with Yveltal being Dragon. Also roaming Pokémon should make a return, I love that aspect of Pokémon games.

Yeah white 2 did not have roamers. I actually like chasing those kind of pokemon though it could be annoying sometimes. Here is hoping to more than 1 roamer for X and Y.

Page 310 of 472 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast