Page 312 of 472 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Mewtwo's new forme looks like a devolution to me. I'm fairly disappointed that it's not a completely new Pokemon as we were previously led to believe. This is one of the few times I'll have trouble warming up to a new Pokemon simply because it's not new at all.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    Mewtwo's new forme looks like a devolution to me. I'm fairly disappointed that it's not a completely new Pokemon as we were previously led to believe. This is one of the few times I'll have trouble warming up to a new Pokemon simply because it's not new at all.
    But it is new, it's a new expansion on Mewtwo in general. And the "What's this New Pokémon" saying is only a marketing technique to hype the fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    Well we have to accept what GF gives us ^_^

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

I never realized Xerneas and Yveltal both start with X and Y to match the games :P

I hope xerneas and Yvetal have interesting signatur moves. I always think it's a waster when the legendary had signature moves that are inferior to it's other options.

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    I never realized Xerneas and Yveltal both start with X and Y to match the games :P
    Haha lol;p
    Hope that there is a in game reason that their shapes are a X and a Y

Awww, who ruined the surprise? >.>
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Let's just pray the Y legendary is not yet another dragon. If it us I probably won't use it.

You know, a fairy type really shouldn't happen. It's the most ridiculous idea i have ever heard so far... Maybe a magic type, but fairy? No, just no... I would literally cancel my preorder if they Announced a fairy type...
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    You know, a fairy type really shouldn't happen. It's the most ridiculous idea i have ever heard so far... Maybe a magic type, but fairy? No, just no... I would literally cancel my preorder if they Announced a fairy type...
    Why would Fairy be bad, exactly? And why would you cancel because a New Type doesn't have a certain name you prefer? Each his own, but I think people are making too big deals about these things~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I'm actually mildly excited if there is a Fairy type.

Planning on using similar (likely pink) pokemon with the front-runner/mascot: a male Sylveon called 'Fabeon.'

It's going to be fabulous.

..Then don't use the type. Is it that difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Why would Fairy be bad, exactly? And why would you cancel because a New Type doesn't have a certain name you prefer? Each his own, but I think people are making too big deals about these things~
    I didn't really mean i was gonna cancel, just exaggaterating my feelings toward this idea. It just sound ridiculous to me. As fairies aren't a quality of the world. If you haven't noticed, types are based off of real world things and/or elements.

no you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    no you wouldn't.
    Read the post above yours...

Your right. A fairy type us to girly for my liking

That was actually the first thing I noticed to be honest.

Read the post above yours...
    i am not sure then you know the meaning of the word literally XD but too slow on my part. or did you mean this part:

If you haven't noticed, types are based off of real world things and/or elements.
    whoa! i never knew dragons, psychics and ghosts were more real-world things than fairies. that is some cool info.

maybe fairy type just angers some fans since all the young and not so young boys of pokemon fandom think everything has to be manly and boys club only and many uninformed people find fairies to be a feminine thing (even if this is incorrect on many levels)?

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    question answered!

Wow. We have psychics, ghosts, and dragons, but you all draw the line on fairies? I don't understand why this would be so wrong; other than that we've gone 5 generations without a Fairy-type. Fairies are used as an attribute or typing in a hundred other things, why would it really kill you guys if pokemon had one too? Like I said, we have Dragon-types, I don't see how having a second mythical being type that can easily be put into another typing would be the end of the world. It being "girly" is a sad reason. If you really need every type to be "manly", then why not try playing something else?
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post
    Wow. We have psychics, ghosts, and dragons, but you all draw the line on fairies? I don't understand why this would be so wrong; other than that we've gone 5 generations without a Fairy-type. Fairies are used as an attribute or typing in a hundred other things, why would it really kill you guys if pokemon had one too? Like I said, we have Dragon-types, I don't see how having a second mythical being type that can easily be put into another typing would be the end of the world. It being "girly" is a sad reason. If you really need every type to be "manly", then why not try playing something else?
    It's just that I would prefer a light type or something like that. But a fairy type could increase female audience, causing more sales.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

As much as I dislike the idea of a Fairy-type, I do have something to say regarding the belief that fairies are girly:

HAH.

Honestly, somebody go read Artemis Fowl or the Faerie Queen. Fairies are not girly.

It's just that I would prefer a light type or something like that. But a fairy type could increase female audience, causing more sales.
    wow. yeah. maybe pokemon can finally get some females interested if they add a type just for girls. good thing they aren't going with the makes-no-sense-at-all-logic-is-inherantly-flawed gender neutral light type or else pokemon would never be popular to females.

That is some nice stereotyping right there, broski.

Edit: Ninja'd
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 5th May 2013 at 11:44 PM.

Anyway back to legendarys. Will the y legend be a dark type do you think

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Anyway back to legendarys. Will the y legend be a dark type do you think
    It's possible, it does look rather...dark. I'm guessing it'll also either be a dragon or flying as well.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Page 312 of 472 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast