Page 313 of 472 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    It's possible, it does look rather...dark. I'm guessing it'll also either be a dragon or flying as well.
    That what I would hate. We already have Altaria and it would be 4x weak to ice.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    That what I would hate. We already have Altaria and it would be 4x weak to ice.
    Oh, sorry, I meant that it will either be dragon and another type, or flying and another type. That's just my opinion though. Who knows, it might not be flying or dragon. O_o

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

I think the x legendary should be psychic and fighting or something like that. It would mix things up a little.

I'm thinking Psychic/Grass for Xerneas(hope not, that would put it at a complete disadvantage to Yveltal's possible typing below)

Yveltal may be Dark/Flying
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    i am not sure then you know the meaning of the word literally XD but too slow on my part. or did you mean this part:

whoa! i never knew dragons, psychics and ghosts were more real-world things than fairies. that is some cool info.

maybe fairy type just angers some fans since all the young and not so young boys of pokemon fandom think everything has to be manly and boys club only and many uninformed people find fairies to be a feminine thing (even if this is incorrect on many levels)?

question answered!
    Hm, I did forget about dragons. It's a myth, but there are actual "dragons" in real life. Ghosts, well, are supposedly real. Psychic is real world... But like ghosts, it is debatable whether they are real or not. But fairies are seriously a bad idea for a type... You suppose their just gonna create some tinker bell characters? I mean really... And My sisters dont like the idea either. So your argument about only boys having anger towards it is invalid
    Last edited by Reshiram44; 6th May 2013 at 12:41 AM.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Hm, I did forget about dragons. It's a myth, but there are actual "dragons" in real life. Ghosts, well, are supposedly real. Psychic is real world... But like ghosts, it is debatable whether they are real or not. But fairies are seriously a bad idea for a type... You suppose their just gonna create some tinker bell characters? I mean really... And My sisters dont like the idea either. So your argument about only boys having anger towards it is invalid
    Actually fairies are not just you know "fairies" but sprites, sirens, imps, etc. Fairies don't need to be female esque. And your saying on Fairy being a bad type is completely subjective. Assuming Fairy is going to be real, you will get over it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Actually fairies are not just you know "fairies" but sprites, sirens, imps, etc. Fairies don't need to be female esque. And your saying on Fairy being a bad type is completely subjective. Assuming Fairy is going to be real, you will get over it eventually.
    This. My feeling is that things like Clefairy (is the Fairy type is real) will be Normal/Fairy - therefore, combinations like Normal/Fairy, pure Fairy, and maybe Grass/Fairy will give you that Tinkerbell type pokemon. But other than that, I think that the Fairy type would be able to have a very broad number of pokemon concepts that it encompasses. Fairy/Dark, Fairy/Poison... if Fairy turns out to be real, I'm really looking forward to it, and it's not just because I'm a girl. Really, the idea that girls like girly pokemon and boys like the manly ones is ridiculous. My favorite type is Fighting. Obviously, Fighting type was intended for boys. /sarcasm
    Gender stereotypes have no place in pokemon, and should not anywhere else.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    i personally don't think it is debatable that ghosts and psychics are not real, but that is neither here nor there. and my argument was not "only boys have anger towards it". but that is okay.

as many others have pointed out, i just think you have a misconception about what fairies are. fae culture is huge, and very different from disney's idea of fairies. tinkerbell is not the only fairy to exist.

but yeah, you'll get over it. i promise.

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    i personally don't think it is debatable that ghosts and psychics are not real, but that is neither here nor there. and my argument was not "only boys have anger towards it". but that is okay.

as many others have pointed out, i just think you have a misconception about what fairies are. fae culture is huge, and very different from disney's idea of fairies. tinkerbell is not the only fairy to exist.

but yeah, you'll get over it. i promise.
    I am over it, I always have my moments when I just feel like protesting... I don't know why. And I was being sarcastic about tinker bell. Faries can be considered nymphs, powerful mythological beings, or any magical creature with special abilities. Now thinking about it... I wouldn't mind having a fairy type. But im in more favor of a magic type, fairy just seems to illogical for me...
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Leaving the types as it was is always an option. I dont have any problems against there being a fairy type but imagine how different it would be if they were to go back and change pokemon such as clefairy's type. Itd probably throw a couple of people off in the beginning.
    Current Shiny Hunt: (fire red/leaf green) dual hunting with 2,842 SR

My Shinies:

Charizard: 99 SR
    Blastoise: 383 SR
    Audino: Completely random

Fairies, or Faeries, can also be elves, dwarves, goblins, and more.

And You don't want fairy but you'd rather light? I say fairy is a fancier name for light type

And who say there HAS to be a Z legendary. It could be like Lugia and Ho-oh

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    Fairies, or Faeries, can also be elves, dwarves, goblins, and more.

And You don't want fairy but you'd rather light? I say fairy is a fancier name for light type

And who say there HAS to be a Z legendary. It could be like Lugia and Ho-oh
    Your right. How would a pokemon be Z shaped anyway? I'm thinning a pokemon that knows hypnosis

Your right. How would a pokemon be Z shaped anyway? I'm thinning a pokemon that knows hypnosis
    Any serpentine creature can take on a shape of Z (when seen sideways).

But it doesn't really have to be shaped like a Z. It could be any beast with a Z-like feature on its body. Z-shaped wings, horns, limbs, markings, etc...

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I want the legendary lineup to be similar to Johto. Legendary 680 base stat duo, Legendary trio, and a mew 600 stat legend. And maybe an additional legendary for fun

I want the legendary lineup to be similar to Johto. Legendary 680 base stat duo, Legendary trio, and a mew 600 stat legend. And maybe an additional legendary for fun
    Additional legendary from other games, yes please. They could do darkri!

Lol i meant just another new legendary not part of the duo or trio. Like genesect and deoxys

Fair enough. But bw 2 had loads of legends. They could do it again.

I think they did that because BW already those same legendaries so they needed to add more to change it up and make it more like a sequel.

I think they did that because BW already those same legendaries so they needed to add more to change it up and make it more like a sequel.
    Yes, but we never heard of cresselia or heatran in bw. So it could work.

Xerneas reminds me of a Steel type.

I'm gonna go with Steel/Water or Water/Steel
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

Quote Originally Posted by Cmack102 View Post
    Xerneas reminds me of a Steel type.

I'm gonna go with Steel/Water or Water/Steel
    Yes, but it looks quite mystical. Could be psychic.

Yes, but it looks quite mystical. Could be psychic.
    So many choices! It's definately Water/ Something..
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

I feel as though Xerneas should be Psychic/Electric, Yveltal should be Dark/Flying, and the Z Pokemon (should there be one) be Poison/Steel with Levitate. That way Xerneas and Yveltal seem to somewhat balance each other out, and the Z Pokemon receives neutral damage from both. With a significant increase in stats over X and Y, and with a good movepool, it could easily be seen as the master of the trio.
        Spoiler:- My Teams:

Spoiler:- XY Shinies:

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunt:

3DS FC: 1934-1961-0081
    Friend Safari: Electric Type: Pachirisu, Helioptile, Luxio.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmack102 View Post
    So many choices! It's definately Water/ Something..
    Just wondering, but why do you think the deer legendary, shown in a forest, is a water type?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Chandreigon View Post
    I feel as though Xerneas should be Psychic/Electric, Yveltal should be Dark/Flying, and the Z Pokemon (should there be one) be Poison/Steel with Levitate. That way Xerneas and Yveltal seem to somewhat balance each other out, and the Z Pokemon receives neutral damage from both. With a significant increase in stats over X and Y, and with a good movepool, it could easily be seen as the master of the trio.
    Why are we so adamant and positive there will be a Z legendary? So far this game seems to be reminiscent of the older games like gold and silver, or red and blue. So what if its just Xerneas and Yveltal like Lugia and Ho-oh? A duo

Page 313 of 472 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast