Page 314 of 472 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Yes, but it looks quite mystical. Could be psychic.
    Or as the rumour says, "fairy" type - Which also sounds quite mystical.
    - Mew.

Friend Code: 1091-8813-6208. Send me a PM with your code and I'll add you back. Friend Safari is currently unknown.

Does anyone think that Yveltal might be fairy/dark? And that Xerneas will be fairy/grass?
    I've been thinking about this for a while...

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    Does anyone think that Yveltal might be fairy/dark? And that Xerneas will be fairy/grass?
    I've been thinking about this for a while...
    Eh, the only Relatively concrete evidence for the fairy type is Hiro's statement, and since he said that Xerneas would be pure fairy and Yveltal dark/flying, you would be contradicting that.

In short, no.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

I'd like Xerneas to be Fairy/Electric and Yvetal Dark/Flying. If Fairy doesn't happen? Psychic/Electric. It just has that 'Mystical Feel' to it, if you get what I mean.

And please, give us Useful Legendary Sig Moves! Roar of Time? The recharge was horrid! (Unless it's Mystery Dungeon 0_o) Shadow Force? Gave your opponent a chance to switch! Anything belonging to Kyurem? Pretty awful.

Anyway, I'd like if Xerny and Yvex (My Nicknames for the Happy Couple!) get siggy moves, I hope one is non-damaging. Perhaps Xerneas' has it summoning a mystic veil that raises defense for 3 turns?

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

I want these to be abilities or moves but as abilities they are a little op but legendaries should be strong.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    X and Y

I want these to be abilities or moves but as abilities they are a little op but legendaries should be strong.
    But how much would the team's accuracy go up with the ability/move "Psy Scope?"
    And how much would the team's speed go up with "Backdraft?"

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

That's up to GameFreak I guess it's an idea so I gues it can be improved upon

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y

I hope they have more then just the two legendaries. (They probably will have more then two). Also, I am hoping if there are other legendaries that one of the other legendaries is a poison type or fighting type.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshot Eagle View Post
    I hope they have more then just the two legendaries. (They probably will have more then two). Also, I am hoping if there are other legendaries that one of the other legendaries is a poison type or fighting type.
    We haven't had just the two since Gen 2. Granted, if they decide to do it again I'll be perfectly happy with it, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for that if I was you. I also don't like the idea of getting another fighting type legend so quick, but a poison type I'm all for. I'd really love it if maybe they did an astrology-based trio or something - I know there's twelve signs, but they could definitely take three of the animal based ones and tie them together. For example, Scorpio, Aries, and Taurus, I guess. Poison/Water scorpion, Fire/(Psychic?) ram, and Grass/Ground bull as legends. This would be a dream come true haha.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    We haven't had just the two since Gen 2. Granted, if they decide to do it again I'll be perfectly happy with it, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for that if I was you. I also don't like the idea of getting another fighting type legend so quick, but a poison type I'm all for. I'd really love it if maybe they did an astrology-based trio or something - I know there's twelve signs, but they could definitely take three of the animal based ones and tie them together. For example, Scorpio, Aries, and Taurus, I guess. Poison/Water scorpion, Fire/(Psychic?) ram, and Grass/Ground bull as legends. This would be a dream come true haha.
    We had more than two in 2nd gen. Dog trio. But you're legendary idea rocks.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

We had more than two in 2nd gen. Dog trio. But you're legendary idea rocks.
    I meant as a main trio of legendaries. Ho-oh and Lugia are standalone, and we haven't had a main duo like that since. Then there was the age of trios: Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza, then Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, etc.
    And thanks!
    Message me with yours!

I meant as a main trio of legendaries. Ho-oh and Lugia are standalone, and we haven't had a main duo like that since. Then there was the age of trios: Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza, then Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, etc.
    And thanks!
    Oh ok. I'm sure the third legend will be z.

I actually wouldn't mind having the whole 12 signs made into Pokemon.
    Yeah, lots of legends and stuff, but with a good enough story and depth, it could work really well.
    And maybe they could make it that you only get to choose 3 of the 12; not choose, but battle/capture.

I think that would really add variety to the way we get legends.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind having the whole 12 signs made into Pokemon.
    Yeah, lots of legends and stuff, but with a good enough story and depth, it could work really well.
    And maybe they could make it that you only get to choose 3 of the 12; not choose, but battle/capture.

I think that would really add variety to the way we get legends.
    Or you could battle one depending on your own sign.

How would people feel about a trio
    Based on speech, sight and hearing
    or something similar....

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    or something similar....
    Not a bad idea actually but I can't help but feel that this is going to get a lot of hate from the anti-Sound/Light type people.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Does it say in any game that Pokemon have souls or something similar?
    I'd like a Pokemon that guards over the souls of the dead; that'd be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    or something similar....
    That sorta happened its called Simisage, Simisear and Simipour.

I'd like a Pokemon that guards over the souls of the dead; that'd be pretty good.
    In the Pokemon Tower the people there mentioned that they go there to pay respects to the souls of the departed Pokemon.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Oh ok. I'm sure the third legend will be z.
    Yeah sure...
    I guess you also tought there would be a pkmn grey?

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

I thought dusknoir does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Yeah sure...
    I guess you also tought there would be a pkmn grey?
    I did. But game freak sure surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    That sorta happened its called Simisage, Simisear and Simipour.
    What? How are they based on speech, sight and hearing? Please explain.

I sort of like the idea of a 'senses' trio. I don't know about having speech and hearing being separate though. Rather, make a 'touch' pokemon? I would say taste, but just.. lol.
    Message me with yours!

What? How are they based on speech, sight and hearing? Please explain.

I sort of like the idea of a 'senses' trio. I don't know about having speech and hearing being separate though. Rather, make a 'touch' pokemon? I would say taste, but just.. lol.
    There's based on the concept of see no evil, speak no evil, and hear no evil.

I would love another trio of senses though but as stated above, Light/Sound speculators would get pissed without ant doubt (well most).

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    There's based on the concept of see no evil, speak no evil, and hear no evil.

I would love another trio of senses though but as stated above, Light/Sound speculators would get pissed without ant doubt (well most).

Huh. Googled that, never would have known otherwise. I thought you were just spouting nonsense!

I think Light and Sound have nothing to do with the senses. You could easily make a senses trio without needing light or sound. Light may have some bit of potential, but if Sound is ever made into a pokemon type, I may very well quit. And I'm not one of those folks who goes around saying they'll quit over every little thing!
    Message me with yours!

Page 314 of 472 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast