Page 361 of 472 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Back to legendaries I think yveltal will be dark/fire.

Best Legendarys.

The original fire starters. please challenge me FC:2108-9433-6376

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    Back to legendaries I think yveltal will be dark/fire.
    I think he will at least be part flying, they have shown Yveltal in the sky and the sky is also on the box art for Y, I think.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Yveltal should be part Flying... And Xerneas should be part grass. Do you guys think we acually might have Genders for the mascots this time? Yveltal Female? And Xerneas Male? (he is a stag)
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Yveltal should be part Flying... And Xerneas should be part grass. Do you guys think we acually might have Genders for the mascots this time? Yveltal Female? And Xerneas Male? (he is a stag)
    But men have the Y chromosome...

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

I just hope we get a region trio like on other regions
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    Yeah, that would be cool. Getting a region trio.

I am a christian and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    But men have the Y chromosome...
    So pretty much...Yveltal will be a male and Xerneas will be a Female.. Also i think that the Yveltal will be a Flying Type..

I for one am not too keen for gendered legendaries. Lati@s was a special case, and Heatran was a head scratcher, Cresselia made sense I guess seeing as how it looked overly feminine, and the Unova cloud trio all looked masculine to me. But I believe that all mascot legendaries should remain genderless.

Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    We most likelly will, I just hope we don't get 3 trios again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I agree, one trio is fine with me, with the two cover legendaries, the 100 all stat pixie, third cover legendary for third game, and some gimmick Pokémon. 4th/5th gen each had an obscene amount of legendaries. Almost made it seem like legendaries weren't exactly that special.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Actually we only had two trios in Gen V since the Musketeers were a quartet.

Quote Originally Posted by Goukazaru51 View Post
    I agree, one trio is fine with me, with the two cover legendaries, the 100 all stat pixie, third cover legendary for third game, and some gimmick Pokémon. 4th/5th gen each had an obscene amount of legendaries. Almost made it seem like legendaries weren't exactly that special.
    To be fair their isn't really anything special about a "legendary" Pokémon, it's still just a Pokémon and the reasoning for their classifications is only because of their rarity.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 17th June 2013 at 8:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Actually we only had two trios in Gen V since the Musketeers were a quartet.

To be fair their isn't really anything special about a "legendary" Pokémon, it's still just a Pokémon and the reasoning for their classifications is only because of their rarity.

Oh yeah forgot Keldeo :P.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Well the special meaning, is that it either has some place in Pokémon mythology (Land/Sea) or is in control of some element within the games. (Time/Space) Not to mention the good stats and how they are tied into the storyline.

Yveltal should be be fire dark with levitate in my opinion
    With 150 sp attack 130 speed 120 attack 100 hp and defenses of 90

Finally someone agrees. But to the other people we thought hydreigon was going to be flying and flygeon isn't flying either and it has fly in its name.

Best Legendarys.

The original fire starters. please challenge me FC:2108-9433-6376

Quote Originally Posted by digletman View Post
    Yveltal should be be fire dark with levitate in my opinion
    With 150 sp attack 130 speed 120 attack 100 hp and defenses of 90
    And Xerneas should be Grass or Ground/Fairy (but Grass would make it seriously weak to Fire/Dark Yveltal) and both of them should have unique abilities like say, Sky Burner for Yveltal : This Pokemon receives a random stat boost on the first turn it is sent out during a Sky Battle and for Xerneas : Angelic Aura - This Pokemon receives a random stat boost in a Horde Encounter.
    Also, Xerneas' stats should be the opposite of Yveltal's : 150 Attack, 120 Sp. Attack, 90 Speed, 110 HP, 105 Defense and Sp. Defense.

3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

Visit my Trade Shop!

ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

I think a good number of legendaries would be

2 mascots + a legendary that will eventually be a 3rd version mascot
    1 trio
    2 events
    A single legendary unrelated to the others (like a Heatran for example)
    Equaling 9.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I can't see Yveltal being Fire/Dark
    There really isn't anything about him to point to him being fire. If all red Pokemon were fire type, then Pawniard and Deoxys would be fire type, along with many others
    here's a complete list
    It just doesn't make sense for him to be Fire. The only thing that could possibly point to it is his color, and there are soooo many Pokemon that are red and aren't fire type

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I think a good number of legendaries would be

2 mascots + a legendary that will eventually be a 3rd version mascot
    1 trio
    2 events
    A single legendary unrelated to the others (like a Heatran for example)
    Equaling 9.
    why does the number matter? I was perfectly fine with having as many legendaries as they have now, because they have a backstory and a purpose. They aren't meaningless pixels anymore like the first generations legendaries were (specifically the bird trio)

I dont know why I thought of this but what if Yveltal had poison in his typing cause of the veins that was showing and he could use his tail claw and the claws in his wings in some way to inject poison. He woudl have another typing combo that was never used with poison, but like Yveltal said, I dont think we will see Fire/Dark with him. But GF might surprise us
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I dont know why I thought of this but what if Yveltal had poison in his typing cause of the veins that was showing and he could use his tail claw and the claws in his wings in some way to inject poison. He woudl have another typing combo that was never used with poison, but like Yveltal said, I dont think we will see Fire/Dark with him. But GF might surprise us
    O_o ............interesting theory Pam >.<
    I think that the veins are more of just "proof" of him representing muscles in the germ layer theory

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    O_o ............interesting theory Pam >.<
    I think that the veins are more of just "proof" of him representing muscles in the germ layer theory
    Ah yes I like the germ layer theory as well

I just realized of a poison legendary idea just by looking at his veins and the tie in with the claw on his tail wing
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I can't see Yveltal being Fire/Dark
    There really isn't anything about him to point to him being fire. If all red Pokemon were fire type, then Pawniard and Deoxys would be fire type, along with many others
    here's a complete list
    It just doesn't make sense for him to be Fire. The only thing that could possibly point to it is his color, and there are soooo many Pokemon that are red and aren't fire type

why does the number matter? I was perfectly fine with having as many legendaries as they have now, because they have a backstory and a purpose. They aren't meaningless pixels anymore like the first generations legendaries were (specifically the bird trio)
    The number didn't matter that much in 5th gen because we had so many other Pokemon, but in 4th gen, like 1 out of every 8 or 9 new Pokemon was legendary.

Along with legendaries, the number of pre-evolutions and evolutions for existing Pokemon took away from the number of brand new Pokemon lines.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Wait...he has red stuff pumping through his veins...the Red stuff on Yveltal's wings looks like the stuff that was pumped through the viens of Senator Armstrong during the final battle of MGSR...wait don't say..NANONMACHINE SON!!!..Damn it..

The number didn't matter that much in 5th gen because we had so many other Pokemon, but in 4th gen, like 1 out of every 8 or 9 new Pokemon was legendary.

Along with legendaries, the number of pre-evolutions and evolutions for existing Pokemon took away from the number of brand new Pokemon lines.
    Pre-evolutions and evolutions of existing Pokemon are just part of it, and those are still new Pokemon in themselves.
    There were 12% legendaries in generation four. Still not a big deal when you look at the big picture.

I'm with you, I thought Gen 4 and 5 went abit OTT with the number of legendarys. They all had good back stories and was fine but as you said its like 1/9 pokemon are legendary.

I'd be happy with 3 mascots, the trio and 2 like latias and latios. I'm not a fan of the event ones but I'm sure we'll get another 4 this gen....
    sigh...
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Page 361 of 472 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast