Page 363 of 472 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LightPokemon View Post
    Okay, Octocorn (Unicorn with 8 horns) is satisfying my distaste with the Fairy type, because I wanted a Rainbow or Light type. This will suffice.

What's with all the legendary deer/horses? First those three in BW, now this?

And the Dark Moltres or whatever it is looks pretty decent.
    No offense mate, but not many people will take you seriously if you say stuff like 'Dark Moltres' etc, it's not hard to look up their names. However I'm glad you actually like one of the mascots so 'YAY!' You now know which version you can buy.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Coller23 View Post
    Oh I agree. I don't see why Gamefreak just doesn't put in a textbox that says "Have you played Pokemon before?" then we can answer Yes/No and the game will continue based off your answer. But I doubt they will
    Well the best business model is target the target audience. That being said, Pokémon is directed towards kids. Kids kids kids kids kids kids kids. And more kids. If kids haven't played before, then give them a tutorial. But I would like for an option like you said.

Okay, Octocorn (Unicorn with 8 horns) is satisfying my distaste with the Fairy type, because I wanted a Rainbow or Light type. This will suffice.

What's with all the legendary deer/horses? First those three in BW, now this?

And the Dark Moltres or whatever it is looks pretty decent.
    Really? First off Xerneas based off an Elk, your impaired if you tihnk it looks like a horse, Terrakion is bassed off an Ox, Virizion is based of an Antelope, Cobalion- type of Goat, completely different believe it or not . Second I know your joking (hopefully) but moltres and yvetal look nothing a like.

Aggrons my favorite Pokemon if you couldn't tell.

Spoiler:- Fan Art by Ruth-Tay [url:

3DS friend code: 2148-8147-1931

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    No offense mate, but not many people will take you seriously if you say stuff like 'Dark Moltres' etc, it's not hard to look up their names. However I'm glad you actually like one of the mascots so 'YAY!' You now know which version you can buy.
    Please play Pokemon Snap on the volcano level. That's a dark moltres goddamnit.

Please play Pokemon Snap on the volcano level. That's a dark moltres goddamnit.
    In Pokemon Snap, yes, that's a Moltres. The Y Mascot, that is Yveltal. They have a bit of red in their design and have wings and a generic avain design...that is all thay have in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Coller23 View Post
    Really? First off Xerneas based off an Elk, your impaired if you tihnk it looks like a horse, Terrakion is bassed off an Ox, Virizion is based of an Antelope, Cobalion- type of Goat, completely different believe it or not . Second I know your joking (hopefully) but moltres and yvetal look nothing a like.
    You're right, I just said horse because Terrakion's not a deer. But I would also be dragging Stantler, Deerling and Rapidash into this and I realize it's a moot point.

Since this generation is more DNA themed, and the big X and Y slapped on as the names, maybe we could see gendered legendaries? Like a male one in Y and a female one in X?

Quote Originally Posted by Goukazaru51 View Post
    Since this generation is more DNA themed, and the big X and Y slapped on as the names, maybe we could see gendered legendaries? Like a male one in Y and a female one in X?
    Would make sense, Legend of all males and legend of all females... Although I hope it's safe to say that GF won't be designing pokemon after reproductive organs.

Would make sense, Legend of all males and legend of all females... Although I hope it's safe to say that GF won't be designing pokemon after reproductive organs.
    Well I wouldn't say the organs or the "legend of all males" I was just thinking of some random legendary for each and they do something similar.

Well I wouldn't say the organs or the "legend of all males" I was just thinking of some random legendary for each and they do something similar.
    Haha I know I was kidding, kinda pull another Latias and Latios but focus more that one is always male and the other female.

Haha I know I was kidding, kinda pull another Latias and Latios but focus more that one is always male and the other female.
    That's a good example. Like the same concept, like they interact (outside of the games) but each is game specific.

That's a good example. Like the same concept, like they interact (outside of the games) but each is game specific.
    I'd prefer something like this and make it a duo, than have another Kami trio. I'd like that. Speaking of the eon duo, they would probs fit in this region but I don't want them to be coz they need to be saved for RS remakes

I'd prefer something like this and make it a duo, than have another Kami trio. I'd like that. Speaking of the eon duo, they would probs fit in this region but I don't want them to be coz they need to be saved for RS remakes
    Well I see them as a duo in probably Z. But X/Y no. These two gendered specific, three mascot legends, a trio, mewto's alt, and some other ones. Not to many, but definitely less than Gen 4 & 5.

Was there anything 'interesting' about the Mewtwo form revealed on Smash at all? Or is it still a frustrating mystery?
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    Was there anything 'interesting' about the Mewtwo form revealed on Smash at all? Or is it still a frustrating mystery?
    They revealed absolutely nothing other than that it is a form. It is all a frustrating mystery

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    They revealed absolutely nothing other than that it is a form. It is all a frustrating mystery
    Ugh :P really? Man, this is SO frustrating! Why keep showing us a picture and not even tell us what it is called! Jeeeeezzz, it is just a form!
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    Ugh :P really? Man, this is SO frustrating! Why keep showing us a picture and not even tell us what it is called! Jeeeeezzz, it is just a form!
    I agree it is rather frustrating. No matter, we should find out soon. I predict we will learn more about it not this coming corocoro/smash, but the next one.

I heard according to the movie manga, the last chapter is to be revealed (unless it was already ended) and it might be the revelation of a 2nd Mewtwo forme though my guess for it is an approximate 3% of happening as it looks like

Spoiler:- spoiler:

I agree it is rather frustrating. No matter, we should find out soon. I predict we will learn more about it not this coming corocoro/smash, but the next one.
    Wouldn't that be the August issue? After the movie?

Wouldn't that be the August issue? After the movie?
    Well, not sure when it is coming out in the US, but CoroCoro comes out fairly early in the month

Well, not sure when it is coming out in the US, but CoroCoro comes out fairly early in the month
    Hopefully they'll just get it out of the way and put in next month for the release of the movie, I doubt they'd reveal everything though otherwise people would go see the movie.

Tbf the Newtwo thing is the least exciting thing for me this Gen, I simply just don't really care about it.

Also speaking of movie, do you guys think we'll see Mew 6.0 in the credits??

Have you guys noticed that in the kalos region the four season are coexisting? Well now that fairy type is reveal...what about a quartet of legendary fairies who control the seasons!!

fairy / Ice - Control's winter found in the mountain kalos
    fairy / fire - Control's summer found in the coastal kalos (since both summer and the spring fairies are found in the same area they became version exclusives)
    fairy / grass - Control's spring found in the coastal kalos (since both summer and the spring fairies are found in the same area they became version exclusives)
    fairy / ground - Control's autumn found in the central kalos

also when the version exclusive are reunited in a game cartridge you unlock the other two fairies (like groudon /kyoge in HGSS or Thundurus/ Tornadus in BW) or when the four fairy are in one game cartridge they unlock an item that changes their form (like the kami trio in BW2) or even learn their signature moves (like Meloetta and Keldeo in BW/BW2)

I apologize if I or someone else said this before, but I hope the pull off a gen 2 with these legendaries you make it so both are available in game just at different points of the games
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Well I see them as a duo in probably Z. But X/Y no. These two gendered specific, three mascot legends, a trio, mewto's alt, and some other ones. Not to many, but definitely less than Gen 4 & 5.
    If the games are based on genetics, there won't be a 'Pokemon Z.' There's no such thing as a Z chromosome, as far as I'm concerned, and we all thought there would be a 'Pokemon Grey,' did we not? GameFreak will likely surprise us again with the third game - if there even is one.

About the legendaries; I do think there will be a main mascot trio, as well as a chibi legendary, a minor trio with a fourth leader, and two Mewtwo formes - one for X and one for Y. Generation Four went way overboard with all the legendaries, but they were all very well-designed and cool. I just hope that this generation doesn't do the same thing.
    In nightmares, you may glimpse your deepest, darkest fears and know your gratefulness of everything good. Sweet dreams cause you to yearn for what you cannot have, and so you suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturallyDark View Post
    If the games are based on genetics, there won't be a 'Pokemon Z.' There's no such thing as a Z chromosome, as far as I'm concerned, and we all thought there would be a 'Pokemon Grey,' did we not? GameFreak will likely surprise us again with the third game - if there even is one.

About the legendaries; I do think there will be a main mascot trio, as well as a chibi legendary, a minor trio with a fourth leader, and two Mewtwo formes - one for X and one for Y. Generation Four went way overboard with all the legendaries, but they were all very well-designed and cool. I just hope that this generation doesn't do the same thing.
    So did Gen V, the fact that legendary trios NOW need a master is getting really annoying imo. Even if their designs are good, I'm still just bored of them. I would just perfer to have 3 mascots 1 trio and the mew clone.

Page 363 of 472 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast