Page 372 of 472 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Ahhh now I remember. It's been a while since I played SS. I thought Lugia had a backstory though, didn't he like as to why he was there?
    Oh well slightly irrelevant and slightly off topic
    They just mention Lugia lived in the Brass Tower and then flew away after the fire that caused its destruction. Nothing to do with the main plot.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

3DS FC: 1736-0917-9729
    Snorunt / Sneasel / Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by lavanda View Post
    They just mention Lugia lived in the Brass Tower and then flew away after the fire that caused its destruction. Nothing to do with the main plot.
    .....I did say backstory O_O

For once I want the legendaries to have a important role, but not involved with the evil team. About time they try something outside of using legendaries to change the world. Beating the evil team after the 7th gym, then legendary time after the 8th.
    I want this sooo bad. I'd like the legendary to appear to us coz it's being watching over us on our journey and wishes to travel with you/challenge you. We could have a cut scene of moments when we were in trouble or doing good and we could see Xerneas or Yveltal kinda in the background or just some sign that they were with us. Makes it seem more special.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    .....I did say backstory O_O
    Yes I know. I was just explaining what the backstory was. My last sentece is confirming what you said, not going against it.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    I want this sooo bad. I'd like the legendary to appear to us coz it's being watching over us on our journey and wishes to travel with you/challenge you. We could have a cut scene of moments when we were in trouble or doing good and we could see Xerneas or Yveltal kinda in the background or just some sign that they were with us. Makes it seem more special.
    I always hoped that Mewtwo did similar things in FireRed.........I was like eight don't judge >.< a boy can dream can't he?
    Anyways, that would be really cool. Every once in a while seeing Xerneas standing all majestic watching us from a cliff, or Yveltal soaring over watching over you. sigh~

I want this sooo bad. I'd like the legendary to appear to us coz it's being watching over us on our journey and wishes to travel with you/challenge you.
    technically, that part already happened in B/W/B2/W2 with Reshiram and Zekrom.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I teied it in Indonesia though, and it tastes BAD.
    I don't recall seeing the Pizza one, though it may be just rare or gets discontinued quickly.

Are you sure you tried Pringles? I know Lays still sell the Pizza flavor in here.

Also, I think you meant "tasted"

Ayway, so if there's going to be a Poison Type legend, It'd better learn Sludge Wave (Poison Type Move plus bad distribution=It Exists?)
    Yeah, for what basically is just a larger version of Sludge Bomb, it is weird that there is only a few Poison-Type Pokemon who can learn the move.

Ever weirder is that both Koffing and Gastly can only have the move via Dream World.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I don't recall seeing the Pizza one, though it may be just rare or gets discontinued quickly.

Are you sure you tried Pringles? I know Lays still sell the Pizza flavor in here.

Also, I think you meant "tasted"

Yeah, for what basically is just a larger version of Sludge Bomb, it is weird that there is only a few Poison-Type Pokemon who can learn the move.

Ever weirder is that both Koffing and Gastly can only have the move via Dream World.
    Ueah, ey sell Pizza Flover in Asia, I hate it.

It tastes... Bizarre. Just like the Seaweed Flavor ._.

Sludge Wave is one of the few TMs I forgot actually exist in the last Three Gens.

I hope it gets far better distribution.

Maybe like Bug Bitelatinum thing?

But those Bug Types didn't actually know Bug Type Moves then. (Which was intensely pathetic)

Ueah, ey sell Pizza Flover in Asia, I hate it.

It tastes... Bizarre. Just like the Seaweed Flavor ._.

Sludge Wave is one of the few TMs I forgot actually exist in the last Three Gens.

I hope it gets far better distribution.

Maybe like Bug Bitelatinum thing?

But those Bug Types didn't actually know Bug Type Moves then. (Which was intensely pathetic)
    Sludge Wave was introduced in Gen V wasn't it?

That would be awesome. They could do something like the PC being chosen by Xerneas/Yveltal while the other legendary disagrees with this choice. Then the story forces you to catch your legendary (just like in BW) and defeat the other one to prove it wrong.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

That would be awesome. They could do something like the PC being chosen by Xerneas/Yveltal while the other legendary disagrees with this choice. Then the story forces you to catch your legendary (just like in BW) and defeat the other one to prove it wrong.
    I'd personally prefer not to have the two legendaries face off, BW2 kinda killed that for me If we still have to have the Team pokenapping a mascot, then I'd kind of like the other one asking for your help to save it. So X is taken by Team blah and Y has been impressed with you so far and it cuts to it watching over you a few times and then you help him take down the team to rescue X.

It would be tough as they rarely have pokemon visibly communicate with you but, I'd buy it

But I wish the opposing legendary would side with another human. Because the only way to battle the disagreeing legendary is through a Trainer battle so you can't capture it.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

I'd personally prefer not to have the two legendaries face off, BW2 kinda killed that for me If we still have to have the Team pokenapping a mascot, then I'd kind of like the other one asking for your help to save it. So X is taken by Team blah and Y has been impressed with you so far and it cuts to it watching over you a few times and then you help him take down the team to rescue X.

It would be tough as they rarely have pokemon visibly communicate with you but, I'd buy it
    Sounds like Pokemon Ranger, but it's a pretty good concept.
    Creds to Silverend719

Pokémon White 2.

Hmmm, I'd rather have if you play X, Yveltal is impressed by you and follows you, but Xerneas disagrees, and gets captured.

After beating it in some story point it starts to respect you but Yveltal gravitates to like you less. Eventually Yveltal leaves you alone and Xerneas stalks you ntil you capture it.

._.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
    But I wish the opposing legendary would side with another human. Because the only way to battle the disagreeing legendary is through a Trainer battle so you can't capture it.
    They could just make catching it fail, like with the Marowak in RB or White/Black Kyurem in BW2. It's not difficult to get around.

Hmmm, I'd rather have if you play X, Yveltal is impressed by you and follows you, but Xerneas disagrees, and gets captured.

After beating it in some story point it starts to respect you but Yveltal gravitates to like you less. Eventually Yveltal leaves you alone and Xerneas stalks you ntil you capture it.

._.
    Ill have to go with Ditto24. I don't really want the relationship to break between the trainer and Pokemon.
    Creds to Silverend719

Pokémon White 2.

Ill have to go with Ditto24. I don't really want the relationship to break between the trainer and Pokemon.
    K. I just wanted tht to show that they have feelings too instead of randomly Swoobatting over every random trainer they like the rest of their life.

That they can change opinion of something.

I don't them to be perfect little followers.

The legendary choosing to watch over you would be a bit difficult.. I mean, if it did it right at the start it would be a bit random, and quite cheesy, that it saw the potential in you as a trainer and decided to join you in the end. (Not to mention not all that original)

Has a legendary actually ever communicated with the trainer, as in talking?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    The legendary choosing to watch over you would be a bit difficult.. I mean, if it did it right at the start it would be a bit random, and quite cheesy, that it saw the potential in you as a trainer and decided to join you in the end. (Not to mention not all that original)

No.

Unless you count N talking to your Pokémon if you have a Legendary.

The most that happened was Reshi/Zek/Kyu "bonding" with you.

It would be chessy but it's never been done in a main game before. I know that in BW that the mascot kinda sees what you do whilst in Stone form or whatever but still. I don't think it would be too hard to pull off.

It would be chessy but it's never been done in a main game before. I know that in BW that the mascot kinda sees what you do whilst in Stone form or whatever but still. I don't think it would be too hard to pull off.
    It has been done before.

It's been mentioned in DPPt that ever since you and Barry/Jun/Cedric/Whatever went to Lake Verity for the first time Mesprit had it's spirit leave the cave and watch over you.

I liked it as that had a reason to follow (your apparent kindness to your starter).

But this idea I really don't like.

It has been done before.

It's been mentioned in DPPt that ever since you and Barry/Jun/Cedric/Whatever went to Lake Verity for the first time Mesprit had it's spirit leave the cave and watch over you.

I liked it as that had a reason to follow (your apparent kindness to your starter).

But this idea I really don't like.
    Ooooh, I didn't know that Mesprit was meant to follow you, I thought it just 'cried' after your fight and then obvs took a shine to you at Spear Pillar.

What Ditto said about Marowak and Kyurem. Yeah, I though about Calem/Serena getting the other one (interesting since they are rivals not enemies), but that would be too much like BW.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

I had an idea where one of your friends, perhaps the main opposite sex rival, turns kinda mean/evil and maybe goes so far as to join the evil team.
    Then Yveltal recognises the darkness in their heart and bonds with them, and then you have to battle them and if you beat them (when they are using Yveltal) then Yveltal leaves because it thinks they are weak and they turn good again.

This would work well with Yveltal as it looks quite evil, not so sure with Xerneas...

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

I had an idea where one of your friends, perhaps the main opposite sex rival, turns kinda mean/evil and maybe goes so far as to join the evil team.
    Then Yveltal recognises the darkness in their heart and bonds with them, and then you have to battle them and if you beat them (when they are using Yveltal) then Yveltal leaves because it thinks they are weak and they turn good again.

This would work well with Yveltal as it looks quite evil, not so sure with Xerneas...
    That would just promote Yveltal as being a bad pokemon which I doubt GF would want to do.

Yveltal probably isn't downright evil, maybe just not a nice Pokémon or one that likes humans. Xerneas on the other hand might have something to do with exaggerated goodness of partial justice, which is bad as well.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

Page 372 of 472 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422 ... LastLast