Page 373 of 472 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    That would just promote Yveltal as being a bad pokemon which I doubt GF would want to do.
    They did it with Kyurem and Giratina, so I do not see why they would not do it with Yveltal...

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    They did it with Kyurem and Giratina, so I do not see why they would not do it with Yveltal...
    They didn't really say they were outright evil or drawn to evil though. Kyurem was just doing what Ghetsis told him too, coz if he wouldn't then he'd be locked up in the cage under the ship again and Giratina was angry at Cyrus and took him away....neither of those really scream evil to me.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

They didn't really say they were outright evil or drawn to evil though. Kyurem was just doing what Ghetsis told him too, coz if he wouldn't then he'd be locked up in the cage under the ship again and Giratina was angry at Cyrus and took him away....neither of those really scream evil to me.
    I meant more that Kyurem was rumoured to eat people and that Giratina was banished for being too violent

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

I had an idea where one of your friends, perhaps the main opposite sex rival, turns kinda mean/evil and maybe goes so far as to join the evil team.
    Then Yveltal recognises the darkness in their heart and bonds with them, and then you have to battle them and if you beat them (when they are using Yveltal) then Yveltal leaves because it thinks they are weak and they turn good again.

This would work well with Yveltal as it looks quite evil, not so sure with Xerneas...
    Looks like a red bird/dragon to me not evil.

Even Darkrai isn't evil, the only legendary that got hints of actualy being evil is Kyurem.

I meant more that Kyurem was rumoured to eat people and that Giratina was banished for being too violent
    Kyurem eating people was a 'myth' or 'tale' told by the townsfolk. Giratina being violent also doesn't make him evil, he was just angry at Cyrus and stopped him from doing whatever he was doing. I highly doubt Yveltal would take a shine to the opposite PC because it likes how evil they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Looks like a red bird/dragon to me not evil.

Even Darkrai isn't evil, the only legendary that got hints of actualy being evil is Kyurem.
    It may be because I am watching star wars, where red and black is evil

Kyurem eating people was a 'myth' or 'tale' told by the townsfolk. Giratina being violent also doesn't make him evil, he was just angry at Cyrus and stopped him from doing whatever he was doing. I highly doubt Yveltal would take a shine to the opposite PC because it likes how evil they seem.
    Giratina was banished to the Distortion World by Arceus for being too violent. That was long before Cyrus came into existence.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
    Giratina was banished to the Distortion World by Arceus for being too violent. That was long before Cyrus came into existence.
    Yeah I know, but being violent doesn't really mean it's evil.

Oh Cool..i didn't know. Personally i feel no Legendary is truly Evil..

Yeah I know, but being violent doesn't really mean it's evil.
    It is the Renegade Pokemon which means it betrayed. So maybe he betrayed Arceus and became evil which caused banishment.
    (Remember Giratina is most likely based off of Satan)
    Creds to Silverend719

Pokémon White 2.

It is the Renegade Pokemon which means it betrayed. So maybe he betrayed Arceus and became evil which caused banishment.
    No it is not, if it's based on anything from the underworld it's based off of Yomi, the world of darkness. There's nothing notably connecting Giratina to Satan, it doesn't feed the subtle sadness nor actively tries to lead the world to sin, it's just a Pokémon that's very defensive about the world it lives in.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

So, anyone else really bah bah bleh waiting for the Legend types to just be revealed! Bleh bleh!

I hope we get those Xerneas/Yveltal 3DS XLs here- I haven't got one yet and that would be perfect!
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

No it isn't. It's just territorial. Plus, it controls antimatter. Way back in the past, when it lived in the material world, that would have been a recipe for disaster, so relocating it to a dimension composed of antimatter would have been the logical step for Arceus to take, and that's assuming that the banishment myth isn't just made up or exaggerated.

And as Taodragon said, if anything, Giratina is based off of Yomi, which seems much more likely since Yomi is a Shinto concept just like the rest of the Spacetime trio's inspirations.
    Last edited by Endolise; 30th June 2013 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    No it isn't. It's just territorial. Plus, it controls antimatter. Way back in the past, when it lived in the material world, that would have been a recipe for disaster, so relocating it to a dimension composed of antimatter would have been the logical step for Arceus to take, and that's assuming that the banishment myth isn't just made up or exaggerated.

And as Taodragon said, if anything, Giratina is based off of Yomi, which seems much more likely since Yomi is a Shinto concept just like the rest of the Spacetime trio's inspirations.
    The Distortion World isn't made up of antimatter. When Cynthia, Cyrus, and Lucas went there, they would have been annihilated.
    Creds to Silverend719

Pokémon White 2.

The Distortion World isn't made up of antimatter. When Cynthia, Cyrus, and Lucas went there, they would have been annihilated.
    To quote Cynthia:

"Depicted on the Mystri Stage are the Pokémon that shaped this world. The circle in the middle is Arceus, the origin of it all...
    This is the pattern that represents Palkia, the master of space and dimensions...
    This is the pattern that represents Dialga, the guardian of time...
    This is the pattern that represents Giratina, the ruler of the world that is on the opposite side of ours, the world of antimatter..."

If the new mewtwo form is Fairy type that will p*** people that prefer the old generations/the first 151 off so much.

First they mess with mewtwo, giving it a smaller (in my opinion worse looking) form, and then they put a new, stereotypically girly type on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    To quote Cynthia:

"Depicted on the Mystri Stage are the Pokémon that shaped this world. The circle in the middle is Arceus, the origin of it all...
    This is the pattern that represents Palkia, the master of space and dimensions...
    This is the pattern that represents Dialga, the guardian of time...
    This is the pattern that represents Giratina, the ruler of the world that is on the opposite side of ours, the world of antimatter..."
    That is massively flawed pokelogic then.

They stopped abiding by real-world science a long time ago. :P

If the new mewtwo form is Fairy type that will p*** people that prefer the old generations/the first 151 off so much.

First they mess with mewtwo, giving it a smaller (in my opinion worse looking) form, and then they put a new, stereotypically girly type on it.

In what way did they "mess" with Mewtwo? And the voice makes sense because it's a different Mewtwo.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    In what way did they "mess" with Mewtwo? And the voice makes sense because it's a different Mewtwo.
    Okay, they altered it.
    I apologise for my choice of words.

Okay, they altered it.
    They've altered with first gen pokemon since gen 2 though, I don't see why changing stuff in gen 6 is gonna P*** people off more than before.

They've altered with first gen pokemon since gen 2 though, I don't see why changing stuff in gen 6 is gonna P*** people off more than before.
    Well Mewtwo is like an icon of gen 1, as well as one of many peoples favourites, not to mention having a pretty nice design.
    If people did not like the new form, that would annoy them as they altered something that they deemed not needing to be altered.
    If people could accept the new form, but dislike the idea of fairy type, then giving it fairy type would annoy them.

..so it would annoy people that liked mewtwo the way it was and people that dislike the fairy type/the idea of a new type, so that is two groups of people.

Well Mewtwo is like an icon of gen 1, as well as one of many peoples favourites, not to mention having a pretty nice design.
    If people did not like the new form, that would annoy them as they altered something that they deemed not needing to be altered.
    If people could accept the new form, but dislike the idea of fairy type, then giving it fairy type would annoy them.

..so it would annoy people that liked mewtwo the way it was and people that dislike the fairy type/the idea of a new type, so that is two groups of people.
    Mewtwo is still Mewtwo though so I dont see why they should bother getting angry lol if it is a form, they can just keep it in its original form.

Mewtwo is still Mewtwo though so I dont see why they should bother getting angry lol if it is a form, they can just keep it in its original form.
    That's what I've been saying for the longest don't like the form DON"T USE IT but don't take away the option for other people just because YOU don't like it.
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

Yvetal - Blind
    Xerneas - Deaf/Mute

Has this idea been thrown out there yet? I noticed the speculation before.

Okay, they altered it.
    Old fans that don't like the new Mewtwo don't need to use it, don't change its forme.

Page 373 of 472 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast