Page 409 of 472 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I wonder if Dialga/Palkia/Giratina are an event this gen?

I mean Game in the UK is doing a distribution similar to the Legendary Beasts in HGSS, which triggered an event.
    I find it curious that it's being announced by GAME, and not a mention of it has been made by Nintendo. Maybe they're just letting it out early?

I'm inclined to imagine that if it does turn out to be worldwide, the Sinnoh Dragons'll probably have some in-game implication in XY; it does parallel the shiny beast distribution with HGSS/BW rather well.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    It seems odd that they are giving us old but shiny legends. Maybe they will have something in game... or are just a last surprise before gen 6.
    They're not obtainable in BW/2, hence the event to make them so before XY.

Shiny Creation Trio...will we get Arceus? Or a new legendary related to the cosmos?

Mewtwo will be the Rayquaza of the group.
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Could the shiny legendaries involve an event like how the shiny beasts did with Zoroark in BW1? I wish we could get them in the US too... Shiny legendary pokemon. I knew Mewtwo would have some connection to XY because of his genetic background, but I didn't think the Sinnoh trio would appear again. I wonder if they'll play some kind of role in the plot.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Could the shiny legendaries involve an event like how the shiny beasts did with Zoroark in BW1? I wish we could get them in the US too... Shiny legendary pokemon. I knew Mewtwo would have some connection to XY because of his genetic background, but I didn't think the Sinnoh trio would appear again. I wonder if they'll play some kind of role in the plot.
    Perhaps.

Maybe they unlock a Small Portion to the Distortion World that brings you to the Hall Of Origin, where you battle a Shiny Level 90 Arcues... All with Remastered Theme of course XD

Nah, but, I can definately see them unlocking something if they go WiFi or worldwide.

It's odd that the Sinnoh trio is first announced for the UK instead of Japan. When the legendary beasts were announced for HGSS, was it announced for Japan first or a different country?
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

I'm expecting them to go world wide, remember, just because GAME released it first doesn't mean it'll be UK exclusive.

Or it's just compensation for all the abuse Pokemon gives us in the UK.

Only certain stores with events? (Until Gen V) Check.

Crappy Pokemon Rumble passwords? Check.

Making us have too wait ages for the games? Check.

-_-

But:

Fire Red/Leaf Green: Ho-oh and Lugia

HeartGold/Soul Silver: Kyogre and Groudon (and Rayquaza)

Black2/White 2: None

X/Y: Dialga and Palkia (and Giratina?)

I'm expecting them to go world wide, remember, just because GAME released it first doesn't mean it'll be UK exclusive.

Or it's just compensation for all the abuse Pokemon gives us in the UK.

Only certain stores with events? (Until Gen V) Check.

Crappy Pokemon Rumble passwords? Check.

Making us have too wait ages for the games? Check.

-_-

But:

Fire Red/Leaf Green: Ho-oh and Lugia

HeartGold/Soul Silver: Kyogre and Groudon (and Rayquaza)

Black2/White 2: None

X/Y: Dialga and Palkia (and Giratina?)
    BW2 gave us Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit. But wow, I didn't know UK had it tough on pokemon distribution. I don't know much about GAME. Who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    BW2 gave us Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit. But wow, I didn't know UK had it tough on pokemon distribution. I don't know much about GAME. Who are they?
    They're basically the British version of Gamestop.

I was talking about Mascots, but I guess they count

But yeah, we get pitiful Rumble passwords, and until Gen V, only specific GAME stores had the events.

Hopefully, it remains that way for Gen IV.

They're basically the British version of Gamestop.

I was talking about Mascots, but I guess they count

But yeah, we get pitiful Rumble passwords, and until Gen V, only specific GAME stores had the events.

Hopefully, it remains that way for Gen IV.
    That was pretty stupid.

IMO every country should have one series of store with all soters giuve away stuff, plus WiFi events.

There should also be a function that allows you to automatically download the Wonder Cards of people you pass-by (not that it happens often but eh, it'd be handy).

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    That was pretty stupid.

IMO every country should have one series of store with all soters giuve away stuff, plus WiFi events.

There should also be a function that allows you to automatically download the Wonder Cards of people you pass-by (not that it happens often but eh, it'd be handy).
    Yeah, it really annoyed me, I couldn't even get to any of the event places, as I live in Aberdeen, which didn't start getting store events 'till Black/White.

If they play a part, what would it be? It intrigues me that in BW, the Shadow Triad gave them to you and speculated that he might be trying to make you do something...

I hope Xerneas' Speed is over 95. It looks fast to me.

Yeah, it really annoyed me, I couldn't even get to any of the event places, as I live in Aberdeen, which didn't start getting store events 'till Black/White.

If they play a part, what would it be? It intrigues me that in BW, the Shadow Triad gave them to you and speculated that he might be trying to make you do something...

I hope Xerneas' Speed is over 95. It looks fast to me.
    Lol perhaps Ghetsis's real plot was that you obtained all three of them and that you would somehow force the Hall Of Origin to open, and Ghetsis would catch Arcues, and hen Ghetsis really i s a God ike he wanted.

Of course that makes little sense.

It would be awesome if DiaPalGira played a Role in XY, maybe they unlock another Shiny Snnoh Legend?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Lol perhaps Ghetsis's real plot was that you obtained all three of them and that you would somehow force the Hall Of Origin to open, and Ghetsis would catch Arcues, and hen Ghetsis really i s a God ike he wanted.

Of course that makes little sense.

It would be awesome if DiaPalGira played a Role in XY, maybe they unlock another Shiny Snnoh Legend?
    Gimme dat Shiny Arse-eus gurl :3

What did I smoke to come up with that!?! 0_o

Yeah, it'd be cool if the Creation Trio had a role. They have lots of potential.

Gimme dat Shiny Arse-eus gurl :3

What did I smoke to come up with that!?! 0_o

Yeah, it'd be cool if the Creation Trio had a role. They have lots of potential.
    lolwotter?

Anyway, yeah, maybe they give you Bidoof God Forme a chance to battle against a Manaphy/Shaymin? :P

Manaphy doesn't have it's own theme yet, as you don't battle it... Would be nice that maybe you get a Manaphy Egg.

its like that most places I live 5 mins away from my Local GAME Store and I have to take a 40 Min train ride to my nearest City to get events

Also with the Celebi and Arceus I had to Travel 1 - 2 Hours each way to get them from York (which I had to get to York then a bus to the retail park 20 - 30 mins outside of York) and Sheffield (1 - 2 Hours)

they need better distribution really Luckily by the time these events come out Ill be heading to the city I need to go to on a weekly basis anyway

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    its like that most places I live 5 mins away from my Local GAME Store and I have to take a 40 Min train ride to my nearest City to get events

Also with the Celebi and Arceus I had to Travel 1 - 2 Hours each way to get them from York (which I had to get to York then a bus to the retail park 20 - 30 mins outside of York) and Sheffield (1 - 2 Hours)

they need better distribution really Luckily by the time these events come out Ill be heading to the city I need to go to on a weekly basis anyway
    Didn't your GAME do the Gen V events? Mines did....

Yeah, I can imagine an event where you bring them to the Carnac Stones, and Arceus appears :3

Didn't your GAME do the Gen V events? Mines did....

Yeah, I can imagine an event where you bring them to the Carnac Stones, and Arceus appears :3
    I still say a portal to Distortion World is more my thing, but that's just because Distortion World in 3D=Perfect.

:P
    um, yeah.

Clamperlz why must they only do this in the UK

We had a Pokemon called Heatran, which dwelled in volcanic caves.
    Do you think we can have another Legendary that lives in another biome.
    Maybe a quadruped Desert Warrior legendary, or a Quadruped Hailstorm Fairy.
    I don't know what Heatran is based on besides walking magma, but maybe it's just a made up creature and GameFreak can do something like Heatran but fit for other biomes.
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

A shiny arceus might actually be possible now that we got a shiny genesect event. I am just saying! It would really make my day if these events somehow did.

Yeah, it would be great since it's impossible to have a legit shiny Arceus (sigh) whereas it's possible to have a shiny Giratina, Dialga and Palkia. But I'm not expecting it to happen at all.

I doubt that a shiny Arceus is in the cards, considering how all of these events tie into recent movies. If anything, I'd imagine that we might be getting another Mewtwo.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I doubt that a shiny Arceus is in the cards, considering how all of these events tie into recent movies. If anything, I'd imagine that we might be getting another Mewtwo.
    I thought we were?

A Mewtwo with good IV's and Hurricane?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I don't see how the Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina event (which may or may not be UK exclusive ) ties in with a recent movie -_-

Another Mewtwo? Calm down woman! Japan just got one!

I wouldn't say it's impossible, do we even have legit Shiny Arceus?

I don't see how the Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina event (which may or may not be UK exclusive ) ties in with a recent movie -_-

Another Mewtwo? Calm down woman! Japan just got one!

only if you use not so legit ways to unlock it in DPP to my knowledge lol

No. Not unless you cheat or something. I had an Unlegit Shiny Arceus once on Pearl. And no. I didn't cheat. My friend did and gave it to me.
    Games I have: Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond(traded),Pearl(lost), Platinum, SoulSilver(treaded) HeartGold, Black, White(stolen), Black 2, White 2.

Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryTrainer, Link View Post
    No. Not unless you cheat or something. I had an Unlegit Shiny Arceus once on Pearl. And no. I didn't cheat. My friend did and gave it to me.
    come to think of it did japan get the event to unlock Arceus? if they did then it is possible to get a legit shiny Arceus lol

Page 409 of 472 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459 ... LastLast