Page 422 of 472 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432 ... LastLast
Results 10,526 to 10,550 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

I didn't discovered the word "legendary", because are discussing about the definition. My dictionary gives that definition and yes, I can find myself in that explanation.

And unique, there is much more then Pokemon types. I said: Every legend has it's own reason.

Rare and unique is different. Rare, maybe there are more? Or maybe not? Unique, there is only one.

And that's what I mean with the number. If there alot of the same, it isn't legend, it's just like others then: normal.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Calling an opinion subjective isn't an opinion, it's a fact, considering that the definition of an opinion is literally, subjective.

Look in a dictionary, and it'll show you that.

Also, you were in for an argument with this due to other people obviously going to disagree with you and finding flaws and loopholes in your posts.
    You can find it subjective, I know also people who find it objective (I talk with friend sometimes about Pokemon). You think my opinion subjective, that's just your opinion.
    There is a definition for subjective, but that doesn't mean it's a fact if you think something is subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Phanto View Post
    You can find it subjective, I know also people who find it objective (I talk with friend sometimes about Pokemon). You think my opinion subjective, that's just your opinion.
    There is a definition for subjective, but that doesn't mean it's a fact if you think something is subjective.
    Have you even read my post?

G to a dictionary.

Look up opinion.

An Opinion literally is subjective, no personal bias, or opinion there.

Also, no Legendaries are unique.

Multiples of every Legendary are already confirmed to exist, so there goes your "fact".

Opinions cannot be objective. Opinions are not facts. "People" may find your opinions agreeable, but they are still subjective because they are derived from your own personal thoughts and beliefs. An objective fact is not, and can be proven true.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Have you even read my post?

G to a dictionary.

Look up opinion.

An Opinion literally is subjective, no personal bias, or opinion there.

Also, no Legendaries are unique.

Multiples of every Legendary are already confirmed to exist, so there goes your "fact".
    First, I don't command you, so don't you want to command me? I just want to talk / discuss about things in a decent way.

But I looked in my dictionairy and I quote "Wat you think about a subject or object"
    What I only want to say: It's okay for me that every opinion is subjective. But I find it important to talk objective about your opinion. You can give your opinion in a suggestive way to only see the positive and not the negative. Or you can talk objective about it and talk about both (positive en negative). Maybe it's miscommunication, but that's only what I want to say.
    Last edited by Phanto; 16th August 2013 at 10:40 PM.

First, I don't command you, so do you don't want to command me? I just want to talk / discuss about thing in a decent way.

But I looked in my dictionairy and I quote "Wat you think about a subject or object"
    What I only want to say: It's okay for me that every opinion is subjective. But I find it important to talk objective about your opinion. You can give your opinion in a suggestive way to only see the positive and not the negative. Or you can talk objective about it and talk about both (positive en negative). Maybe it's miscommunication, but that's only what I want to say.

If you had posted this two pages ago this thing wouldn't have happened.

You never gave any negative views on only 3 Legendaries, and your positive was because they don't feel Legendary anymore, which is one of the overused and vague statements about the nu,ber of Legendaries roaming around the Internet.

If you had posted this two pages ago this thing wouldn't have happened.

You never gave any negative views on only 3 Legendaries, and your positive was because they don't feel Legendary anymore, which is one of the overused and vague statements about the nu,ber of Legendaries roaming around the Internet.
    I don't have to give the negative views myself to be objective. I give my arguments and other people give their arguments.

I don't have to give the negative views myself to be objective. I give my arguments and other people give their arguments.
    None of your posts so far have been objective however, as all are comprised of opinion, which are always subjective.

I also therefor do not have to give negative views from my own opinion, making the part about negative views from your last post irrelevant.

Remember when this was a Legendary Thread?

I hope the smaller legendary trio mix their types up abit. Gen V was better coz atleast their primary types were different, but I'd like more stuff like beasts and golems this time
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Remember when this was a Legendary Thread?

I hope the smaller legendary trio mix their types up abit. Gen V was better coz atleast their primary types were different, but I'd like more stuff like beasts and golems this time
    I actually want another Trio that has Lake Guardian Typing, as other than them, no trio has had the exact same Typing, which is actually a bit odd, if you ask me.

None of your posts so far have been objective however, as all are comprised of opinion, which are always subjective.

I also therefor do not have to give negative views from my own opinion, making the part about negative views from your last post irrelevant.
    The last thing I want to say about: Post 10532.

There are more Pokemon with a legend behind it. Kabutops, Aerodactyl and alot other fossils. But they aren't legendary.
    I clearly meant the legends related to those in the end of the dex. Arcanine is another example and yet it can't be considered (nowadays at least).

One Legendary Pokemon I would like to see in Generation 6 is an Basilisk.
    Basilisk
    In European bestiaries and legends, a basilisk is a legendary reptile reputed to be king of serpents and said to have the power to cause death with a single glance.

Since the Basilisk is a European Mythology, is perfect since the Kalos Region is based on a European theme.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    One Legendary Pokemon I would like to see in Generation 6 is an Basilisk.
    Basilisk
    In European bestiaries and legends, a basilisk is a legendary reptile reputed to be king of serpents and said to have the power to cause death with a single glance.

Since the Basilisk is a European Mythology, is perfect since the Kalos Region is based on a European theme.
    I thought that Arbok/Serperior was semi-based on this, being able to learn Glare, and both also being known as the king of Snake Pokémon.
    Sure, here Glare causes Paralysis instead of Faint, but it makes it a bit moe balanced.

I thought that Arbok/Serperior was semi-based on this, being able to learn Glare, and both also being known as the king of Snake Pokémon.
    Sure, here Glare causes Paralysis instead of Faint, but it makes it a bit moe balanced.
    Maybe, but if it's there it's very vague as both of them have traits that can have them interpreted as other things (King Cobra for Arbok, French Royalty for Serperior). One that's more definitively based on the basilisk I think is what he's trying to get at.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

On a different note:

I'm interested in seeing how GF handles Yveltal being the Death/Oblivion pokemon. How they'd incorporate something like that into Team Flare's plans will be interesting. Team Flare will probably end up trying to use it as blackmail for more money or something.

Focus Blast: "It's a good move with a secondary effect of hitting the opponent"

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    On a different note:

I'm interested in seeing how GF handles Yveltal being the Death/Oblivion pokemon. How they'd incorporate something like that into Team Flare's plans will be interesting. Team Flare will probably end up trying to use it as blackmail for more money or something.
    And Xerneas?
    Don't forget that there are two different versions.
    Unless they go the whole hog and have the plot differ dramatically between versions... Moreso than Black and White.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkclang View Post
    And Xerneas?
    Don't forget that there are two different versions.
    Unless they go the whole hog and have the plot differ dramatically between versions... Moreso than Black and White.
    Did not think of this. Yveltal will be easy for Team Flare to use. But maybe Xerneas will be like a Mega Stone source of power. All of their fully-evolved Pokemon would go into corrupted Mega formes
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

A roc (the bird) would be pretty interesting and unique to have as a legendary. It could be Normal/Flying which is pretty unique for a legendary since that usually is only given to the regional birds. Also, roc birds are absolutely huge, and it would be interesting to give a roc Heavy Slam for significant damage and good coverage.

I like Xerneas more than Yveltal so far, mainly since it's a Fairy type and doesn't look like another dragon even if Yveltal isn't, it still looks pretty similar. I like that it's Dark/Flying type though, I'm really hoping for no Dragon type legendaries for a first after so long. I don't think a Z shaped Pokemon can look a dragon, if there is one but who knows?

I can't wait to see the Victini type of event exclusive legendary for this region, I'm guessing it'll be part Fairy type since it looks like everything is one recently lol.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Remember this from the pokebeach rumors?
    Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items?
    Not sure what to make of it.....

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Remember this from the pokebeach rumors?
    Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items?
    Not sure what to make of it.....
    I think we decided that the person mistook a MegaMew for another Mewtwo form.

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by GerudoPrince View Post
    I think we decided that the person mistook a MegaMew for another Mewtwo form.
    Could be but he says that it has two new forms, not just one
    Unless he could use more than one mega stone?
    Maybe each stone is exclusive to each version and ties in with the story line some how

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Could be but he says that it has two new forms, not just one
    Unless he could use more than one mega stone?
    Maybe each stone is exclusive to each version and ties in with the story line some how
    That was my other thought, but the rumour went on to say that if the first form was said to resemble Mewtwo, then the second form could be said to resemble Mew. It's more likely that it's MegaMew. In addition, there is no mention of Mega Evolutions in the rumours, only "forms", so the leaker wouldn't have had much idea about them.

If there were 2 items that evolved into a different form for each version, they probably would have revealed both by now. But idk

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by GerudoPrince View Post
    That was my other thought, but the rumour went on to say that if the first form was said to resemble Mewtwo, then the second form could be said to resemble Mew. It's more likely that it's MegaMew. In addition, there is no mention of Mega Evolutions in the rumours, only "forms", so the leaker wouldn't have had much idea about them.

If there were 2 items that evolved into a different form for each version, they probably would have revealed both by now. But idk
    Yeah it is confusing
    And it could just be false information put in there

Page 422 of 472 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432 ... LastLast