Page 468 of 472 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472 LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Underachiever007 View Post
    I know I'm asking a lot of annoying questions here, but I haven't been on for quite some time and these things often get lost in the barrage of posts that never let up. Have we seen the dex entries for the legendaries at all?
    Zygarde's says:

It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.
    ...but as for Xerneas' and Yveltal's, no.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I think legendaries like celebe, mew, shamin... Should be avalible that have only been event pokemon in the past
    DARK TYPE TEAM

I expect there are Three Legendaries we've not seen yet. A Little Event 'fairy' one, probably part Fairy. A Mewtwo/Deoxys/Darkrai/Genesect one, and one more special, maybe a Little like Keldeo or something. ^^

If so, I hope they are Fairy (for the small cute one), Poison (for the Mewtwo one) and Fire/Water (for the special one). Or something.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I think there will be something like three event legendaries.

I hear there were some trademarked names and there are still three that weren't confirmed: Dianshii, Fuupa, Borukenion. They might be the hidden legendaries.
    (Guys who know this piece of information better than me, is that so? This is just what I heard, I'm not sure)

Dianshii and Fuupa I have no idea what could be.
    Borukenion is probably the katakana transliteration of something like Volcanion, so I'm guessing Fire.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I think there will be something like three event legendaries.

I hear there were some trademarked names and there are still three that weren't confirmed: Dianshii, Fuupa, Borukenion. They might be the hidden legendaries.
    (Guys who know this piece of information better than me, is that so? This is just what I heard, I'm not sure)

Dianshii and Fuupa I have no idea what could be.
    Borukenion is probably the katakana transliteration of something like Volcanion, so I'm guessing Fire.
    I'm hoping Dianshii is a Fairy dual type.
    Volcanion sounds like a Ground or Rock type more than a Fire type.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

I saw a screenshot of Zygarde last night. If that's the final product, I'm going to cry. It looked...puny. I was hoping a bad*ss purple Z dragon was gonna be it, not a green snake with a fan on it's head, lol. Of couse, this would be if I cared. It's Pokemon, so I'm good, lol.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    I saw a screenshot of Zygarde last night. If that's the final product, I'm going to cry. It looked...puny. I was hoping a bad*ss purple Z dragon was gonna be it, not a green snake with a fan on it's head, lol. Of couse, this would be if I cared. It's Pokemon, so I'm good, lol.
    I don't know, at 16'05" and 600+ lbs... I don't see much puny out of that... lol... I for one bow to our snake overlorde of the depths of the earth and will try to find a spot on my team at some point once I grab him on my copy of Y...

I completely agree. Something about Zygarde's design REALLY appeals to me. The color scheme, the hexagons, everything. It has quickly become one of my favorite legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    I'm hoping Dianshii is a Fairy dual type.
    Volcanion sounds like a Ground or Rock type more than a Fire type.
    I'm pumped about the three names that we apparently know nothing about; however, I disagree with you. Volcanion definitely sounds like Fire, especailly because of the Roman God Vulcan, the God of fire.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Zygarde has grown on me to be honest. Out of the Kalos Legendary trio, I still like Yveltal the most since it looks gorgeous, but Zygarde is my second favorite. I do think it has insect-like properties so I'm still surprised that it's actually Dragon/Ground, but maybe it'll change form in some future game and become Dragon/Bug or something.

So looking at Yvelta's dex entry, kinda dark,

Spoiler:- spoilers:
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

It doesn't nuke it at all. It says it absorbs the life from everything. It doesn't even say that it kills anything, it just absorbs some life energy from everything in order to rebirth itself.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 9th October 2013 at 2:09 AM.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It doesn't nuke it at all. it's says it absorbs the life from everything. It doesn't even say that it kills anything, it just absorbs some life energy from everything in order to rebirth itself.
    I honestly wouldn't put it past the localizers to remove the nuke references.

Thank you based Turpoo

Quote Originally Posted by 725roy View Post
    I honestly wouldn't put it past the localizers to remove the nuke references.
    Considering we haven't yet seen the Japanese Dex entry to have it transliterated, it's hard to say.

I'm going to post it here, since it hasn't been in this thread yet.

http://instagram.com/p/fOE1ntE0DP/#
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 9th October 2013 at 2:13 AM.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    It HAD to be a snake or it would break the trio.

It HAD to be based of of Nidhogg, an evil green and black huge snake on awing at the roots of the world
    Everyone needs a little less signature in their lives

I find it strange that Kanachi never revealed Xerneas's dex entry. I was under the impression he was playing X.

I find it strange that Kanachi never revealed Xerneas's dex entry. I was under the impression he was playing X.
    You'd think him having Yeveltal would be a clue to having Y version :V

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    You'd think him having Yeveltal would be a clue to having Y version :V
    Hey, man. I have no idea which legendary he has. Hard to keep up with what goes on in SA. The only leaker I'm actively aware of is Josh.

Hey, man. I have no idea which legendary he has. Hard to keep up with what goes on in SA. The only leaker I'm actively aware of is Josh.
    Who also has Y
    It's so weird that our X leakers are either silent, gave up their copy, or didn't post anything about the story

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Who also has Y
    It's so weird that our X leakers are either silent, gave up their copy, or didn't post anything about the story
    Therefore, the Y Version is for the brave and dauntless. It's like the Gryffindor and Slytherin Houses of Pokémon at once.

(In all seriousness, it's really weird)
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Soo uh, I haven't been on here for awhile and stuff and I was just wondering, will there be 3 minor legendary pokemon like usual? Eg. gen 1 - articuno, zapdos, moltres. Gen 2 - Entei, Rioku, Suicune etc?
    Looking for kalos bred shinies! I have lots of event pokemon for trade! UT and uncloned, some just UNtouched and some just UNCLONED

my code is 3265 - 5986 -6284

Quote Originally Posted by Johnblack1 View Post
    Soo uh, I haven't been on here for awhile and stuff and I was just wondering, will there be 3 minor legendary pokemon like usual? Eg. gen 1 - articuno, zapdos, moltres. Gen 2 - Entei, Rioku, Suicune etc?
    As far as new Pokémon go, no - the only new Legendary Pokémon in X and Y are Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde. However, Mewtwo and the Winged Mirages (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres) can be found in the games.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

i kinda hope for a duo and a cute legendary we dont know yet about.. i know they will probably cut in the amout of legendaries, but i think a total of 72 pokemon would be a fine number, + i always like duos and the cute little thing thats usually in every gen i kinda hope for a posion cutie legendary ^^

Zygarde is the type of pokemon that's starting to look like digimon -.-
    Looking for kalos bred shinies! I have lots of event pokemon for trade! UT and uncloned, some just UNtouched and some just UNCLONED

my code is 3265 - 5986 -6284

Quote Originally Posted by Johnblack1 View Post
    Zygarde is the type of pokemon that's starting to look like digimon -.-
    *sigh*

Here we go again...
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Page 468 of 472 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468469470471472 LastLast