Page 469 of 472 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472 LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,725 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Does Anyone know if Oblivion Wing was Announced as Dark? I was under the impression it was, but this picture contradicts me
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    Current Y Team: Noivern, Meowstic, Pangoro, Tyrantrum, Chessnaught and Blaziken.

Friendcode: 4828-4631-1880.
    I need a Normal Type Safari with Ditto. PM me if you would like to help

Quote Originally Posted by Racrux View Post
    Does Anyone know if Oblivion Wing was Announced as Dark? I was under the impression it was, but this picture contradicts me
    Oblivion Wing is indeed a Flying-type attack. That image is correct.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

What? I thought Oblivion Wing was confirmed as Dark ages ago. ._. It's Flying? Huh.

@JohnBlack
    Then please, explain what a Digimon looks like, then what a Pokémon looks like, and explain why Zygarde looks more like the first than the second. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    What? I thought Oblivion Wing was confirmed as Dark ages ago. ._. It's Flying? Huh.
    Indeed it is, which is rather unfortunate because it means that it does not receive a boost from Yveltal's Dark Aura.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Indeed it is, which is rather unfortunate because it means that it does not receive a boost from Yveltal's Dark Aura.
    Yeah, it's a bummer. It totally looks like a evil Dark move. But at least it still gets Stab from Yveltal's typing. And it won't be effected by Zygarde's Ability. ^^

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Yeah, it's a bummer. It totally looks like a evil Dark move. But at least it still gets Stab from Yveltal's typing. And it won't be effected by Zygarde's Ability. ^^
    speaking of zygarde's ability, its description implies that the aura boost is reversed so do the moves get nerfed under aura break? or...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Yeah, I suppose that's all true. Although all things considered, Xerneas seems like the way to go since even with Aura Break, Zygarde is still half-useless against Xerneas (who can learn Ice Beam; poor Zygarde, we hardly knew ye...), and meanwhile, Xerneas is landing super-effective hits on Yveltal, who can't really fight back due to the lack of a proper SE STAB offensive...
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

It could still have another signature move that it learns very late like how Reshiram and Zekrom did.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

@Weavile
    Yeah, seems like Fairy and Dark moves will simply be weaker when he is out. ^^

@Endolise
    That's all true, yes. Why do I Always pick the Legendary that gets it's butt kicked? D: But Yveltal's design is still Serperior to the other two imo, so I will somehow make it able to kill both Xerneas and Zygarde, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It could still have another signature move that it learns very late like how Reshiram and Zekrom did.
    ya that'd be cool. is there any word on their stats? I want to know which one is more physical and which one is more special. or which one is more offensive/defensive etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    ya that'd be cool. is there any word on their stats? I want to know which one is more physical and which one is more special. or which one is more offensive/defensive etc.

Yveltal
    HP 130/ATK 135-140/DEF 90/SPATK 130-140/SPDEF 90/SPEED 95-105

Learnable moves
    Dark Pulse
    Disable
    Oblivion Wing
    Snarl

Odd that we know nothing about Xerneas.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I get the impression it was done for balance purposes, because Oblivion Wing is already known to recover more then 50% of the damage it deals, and boosting its power even higher could make it a little too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Racrux View Post
    Am I crazy or did I hear rumors somewhere that it might end up being a "dual-type" move like Hawlucha's Flying Press... I heard the same thing with Xerneas' special move as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Lv100Mewtwo View Post
    Am I crazy or did I hear rumors somewhere that it might end up being a "dual-type" move like Hawlucha's Flying Press... I heard the same thing with Xerneas' special move as well...
    That was certainly rumored, but it is not the case (at least not for Oblivion Wing; we've yet to see anything involving Xerneas and/or Geomancy).
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Am I the only one who was disappointed by the lack of a legendary trio this gen? I mean the last few gens have had WAY to many legendaries in my opinion, but not even having a trio seems....odd.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Am I the only one who was disappointed by the lack of a legendary trio this gen? I mean the last few gens have had WAY to many legendaries in my opinion, but not even having a trio seems....odd.
    I think the legendary birds take the place of a Kalos-exclusive trio.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Well, it seems that people complained and GameFreak listened, now we have 3 Legendaries.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I think the legendary birds take the place of a Kalos-exclusive trio.
    I know that.
    But the birds are hardly rare anymore, you can catch them in platinum, HGSS and now X and Y? They seem to be the new "hey we need another legendary in here, lets slap the legendary bird trio in there."
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Well, it seems that people complained and GameFreak listened, now we have 3 Legendaries.
    Now they can complain about a lack of legendaries

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

I feel like something is wrong here... why would they place old trios in here instead of having new ones. Did they just get lazy and not want to include a new trio?
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Maybe they wanted to make Legendary Pokemon feel more special by including very few.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I feel like something is wrong here... why would they place old trios in here instead of having new ones. Did they just get lazy and not want to include a new trio?
    Maybe they wanted to say "be careful what you wish for" to everyone that was complaining about there being "too many" Legendary Pokémon in recent Gens.

Also for Gen I references.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Maybe they wanted to make Legendary Pokemon feel more special by including very few.
    I guess. I mean maybe they well have an event legendary trio this time. For now we just got our lovely mascots and Zygarde

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Well did anyone find out what the three spaces are before Xerneas and Yveltal?
    Hot Head 25/12/2004

3DS FC:1392 4243 2904
    Trading 1-5 gen Shinys for Kalos Shinys,Pm if interested

Quote Originally Posted by Last Entei View Post
    Well did anyone find out what the three spaces are before Xerneas and Yveltal?
    Probably old pokemon maybe dratini line?

Page 469 of 472 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472 LastLast