Page 53 of 472 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zero38 View Post
    A flying/Fighting combo is incredible, and Grass/Psychic for Xerneas, the last legend will probably be water/poisen.
    No~o. That typing has way too many weaknesses...
    Look at Exeggutor.

Quote Originally Posted by fireemblemfan4ever View Post
    No~o. That typing has way too many weaknesses...
    Look at Exeggutor.
    or Celebi, but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Watchog View Post
    My guess Yveltal will be Dark/Flying, And Xerneas possibly Normal/Psychic...
    Normal/Psychic..not bad

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Normal/Psychic..not bad
    For me, I always thought Normal was best by itself... or with Flying. (I don't like Girafarig.)
    But, eh, that's just me.

I Yveltal will be... will be... gosh, there are too many possibilities.
    And Xerneas...? Well... hm... uh... too many possibilities for it, too. o_O

Do we have a normal type legendary?

Arceus with no plate is normal

I think (as do others) that the legends will be based around Yggdrasil the great tree which is said that, a long with many other creatures, an unnamed eagle and 4 Stags live (Xerneas is a stag and Yveltal is an eagle of sorts).....there's also a dragon which I bet will be another legendary and probably a future mascot

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Quote Originally Posted by BM14murph View Post
    I think (as do others) that the legends will be based around Yggdrasil the great tree which is said that, a long with many other creatures, an unnamed eagle and 4 Stags live (Xerneas is a stag and Yveltal is an eagle of sorts).....there's also a dragon which I bet will be another legendary and probably a future mascot
    Interesting theory which could be quite possible seeing as there's this gigantic tree behind Xerneas in the trailer. Considering how large most legendaries are, I'd say that tree is pretty darn huge. The stags could be another trio or something, and we'd probably see the dragon as the third version or sequel's legendary.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Regigigas, Arceus, and Meloetta.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Arceus with no plate is normal
    Mind you Arecus isn't that great

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Mind you Arecus isn't that great
    That wasn't the question, FYI.

Other than that, we have Melloetta, Regigigas.

A flying/Fighting combo is incredible, and Grass/Psychic for Xerneas, the last legend will probably be water/poisen.
    It will mean 4 weaknesses (Ice, Thunder, Psychic, Flying) + an 1x damage taken from Rock. Additionally it will have 4 resistances: Bug (in common for both types.. so no deal), Dark, Grass, Fight. Sounds a little crappy for me..

Art has to be found within people, not within the walls of a museum.

You guys are taking the mythology stuff way to far, I don't understand one word you guys are saying -.-
    Anyways, I never liked Dark type, so I really hope Yveltal is Psychic. And if any of you haven't noticed, Yveltal has 2 Blue eyes (XX) And Xerneas 1 blue eye and 1 red eye (XY) Thoughts? You could see the red eye in the trailer, serebii even saw it. It's on the Gen 6 pokemon page on serebii
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    You guys are taking the mythology stuff way to far, I don't understand one word you guys are saying -.-
    Anyways, I never liked Dark type, so I really hope Yveltal is Psychic. And if any of you haven't noticed, Yveltal has 2 Blue eyes (XX) And Xerneas 1 blue eye and 1 red eye (XY) Thoughts? You could see the red eye in the trailer, serebii even saw it. It's on the Gen 6 pokemon page on serebii
    I've been looking at the trailer frame by frame but it's not clear if Xerneas' other eye is red. Still looks like a blue to me.

Here's a zoomed shot: Xerneas.jpg

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

For me,I think Xerneas would be Dark/Fighting and Yveltal would be Psychic/Flying.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Do you think that Yveltal might actually be the antagonist?I mean,it could be some alien pokemon that comes and attacks Earth and Xerneas,as the protector of Earth[or just the region],senses the danger and retaliates^^

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by blue8arman View Post
    For me,I think Xerneas would be Dark/Fighting and Yveltal would be Psychic/Flying.
    Xerneas looks too peaceful for a Dark type Pokemon.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Poison is the only type that doesn't have a legendary. Hopefully there will be one in this generation.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Do you think that Yveltal might actually be the antagonist?I mean,it could be some alien pokemon that comes and attacks Earth and Xerneas,as the protector of Earth[or just the region],senses the danger and retaliates^^
    It can be.The one would be an antagonists in X and the other one is the protagonist,vice-versa in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    Xerneas looks too peaceful for a Dark type Pokemon.
    Yeah,got your point.But it can be part Dark-type with different attitude.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Yveltal-Dark/Poison.Ability-Levitate---no weaknesses.Or some new space type[who knows?]...they might try to make some type like that to suggest expansiveness...just look how they release the games now,worldwide.And now,everything has this space theme...

Xerneas--I really can't tell.It's virtually impossible to speculate its type.It seems Steel,it seems Grass,Psychic,Ground,Rock...I dunno>.<

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Poison is the only type that doesn't have a legendary. Hopefully there will be one in this generation.
    I am sure we will see a Poison Type Legendary

Do we have confirmation yet that Yveltal is Y's mascot and Xerneas is X's mascot? Because when talking to my friend yesterday I mentioned that I had wanted Y version, but now I'd have to get X (because I like Xerneas better). She asked me what made me think Yveltal was definitely Y's mascot and I said...well, the obvious.

Her reply was 'yes, but everyone thought Reshiram would be the mascot for White and Zekrom would be the mascot for Black, didn't they?'

And, well, she's got a point. I hadn't thought of it that way. What do you guys think. Agree? Disagree?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Do we have confirmation yet that Yveltal is Y's mascot and Xerneas is X's mascot? Because when talking to my friend yesterday I mentioned that I had wanted Y version, but now I'd have to get X (because I like Xerneas better). She asked me what made me think Yveltal was definitely Y's mascot and I said...well, the obvious.

Her reply was 'yes, but everyone thought Reshiram would be the mascot for White and Zekrom would be the mascot for Black, didn't they?'

And, well, she's got a point. I hadn't thought of it that way. What do you guys think. Agree? Disagree?
    its possible if there gonna down the route of main bad guy catches the other legend again

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post

then again they might do what happened in HG & SS and have it possible for you to catch both.1 you just have to wait for.

My guess to the 3rd pokemon will be serpent-ish or reptilish form with Poison-Dragon type, Yveltal is part flying and Xerneas will be Psychic/Steel.

Page 53 of 472 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast