Page 54 of 472 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 11789

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    then again they might do what happened in HG & SS and have it possible for you to catch both.1 you just have to wait for.
    Since Gen 3, all main titles (not considering remakes and 3rd versions) -- RS, DP, and BW, made their mascot Legendaries version-exclusive.
    I think Gen 6 will do the same.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Do we have confirmation yet that Yveltal is Y's mascot and Xerneas is X's mascot? Because when talking to my friend yesterday I mentioned that I had wanted Y version, but now I'd have to get X (because I like Xerneas better). She asked me what made me think Yveltal was definitely Y's mascot and I said...well, the obvious.

Her reply was 'yes, but everyone thought Reshiram would be the mascot for White and Zekrom would be the mascot for Black, didn't they?'

And, well, she's got a point. I hadn't thought of it that way. What do you guys think. Agree? Disagree?
    Maybe, but Reshiram and Zekrom were running a Yin-Yang theme; being the mascot of the opposite version only made sense for them. In this case, I'd wager that everything is as it seems. Xerneas is the mascot for X and Yveltal is the mascot for Y. My evidence? Well, the X logo is stylized to look like Xerneas' antlers while the Y logo resembles Yveltal's wings. Furthermore, their names begin with the corresponding letter, and Xerneas has X marks in his pupils. Plus, the official website has Xerneas' image on the left and Yveltal's on the right, which is how the mascots are always arranged - first version, then second version.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    I am sure we will see a Poison Type Legendary
    It wouldn't even surprise me if Yveltal was Poison type tbh. Poison/Dragon maybe.

Do we have confirmation yet that Yveltal is Y's mascot and Xerneas is X's mascot? Because when talking to my friend yesterday I mentioned that I had wanted Y version, but now I'd have to get X (because I like Xerneas better). She asked me what made me think Yveltal was definitely Y's mascot and I said...well, the obvious.

Her reply was 'yes, but everyone thought Reshiram would be the mascot for White and Zekrom would be the mascot for Black, didn't they?'

And, well, she's got a point. I hadn't thought of it that way. What do you guys think. Agree? Disagree?
    Look at the logos. The Y looks exactly like Yveltal and the X logo is blue with antlers.

The BW reverse was only to reference yin and yang. There's no reason to think it will happen here too.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Yeah, I don't think they're doing a Black and White-style switch on us this time.
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

What if you can get both in each version?
    FCs
    White: 1808 0899 9334
    Whtie2: 3225 4503 3165

Quote Originally Posted by lduff100 View Post
    Possible but not likely
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Why is Lugia yes? Wasn't it introduced in the same generation as Natu and Xatu?
    Somehow I knew I would miss one, yeah you're right.

I really think by the logos that xerneas will be in x while yveltal will be in y

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by lduff100 View Post
    Maybe if there's a third version. For now it's pretty safe to say Xerneas is the cover Poke for X and Yveltal is the cover for Y.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    It wouldn't even surprise me if Yveltal was Poison type tbh. Poison/Dragon maybe.
    How about Poison/Flying

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I really think by the logos that xerneas will be in x while yveltal will be in y
    yeah, what they did in BW just seemed stupid to me.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Yveltal looks a bit transparent to me. I wonder if that's just coincidental, or if it's supposed to mean something...

Xerneas looks awesome! The X's in his eyes is a bit odd, but just look at those horns! His attack may be pretty high (probably not as high as Black Kyurem's, but still high), either that or his special attack... or both.

Xerneas is probably my favorite of the two right now, but I like Yveltal too. I plan on getting both versions (I only have one 3DS, but I'll make do).
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957
    Pokemon X ING: Joey

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Why? It went into the Yin Yang theme, plus, White on White, Black on Black wouldn't really stand out as much as they way they did it(At least with Kyurem it wasn't just White or Black and could still stand out), not in my eyes at least.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Putting Reshiram and Zekrom on the opposite-colored boxes was actually ingenious when you factor in the Yin-Yang theme and all of the Taoist symbolism that's packed into their designs.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I know I'm not the first to say this, but when you look at Xerneas's antlers, they really seem to represent nerves. The lines on Yveltal kind of look like blood veins, and the diamonds on back sort of like blood cells. Perhaps Xerneas represents the nervous system or intelligence we humans possess, and Yveltal represents the physical body or blood?

Oh, speculating. How I love you.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

Okay..i've got to say.. Yveltal really looks like Avion

Yveltal is my favorite, I think. These legendaries are very cool. Thank God they moved away from Dragons and went with a more traditional approach.

Can't wait to see the official artwork for those two. I'm surprised they haven't revealed them yet... Hoping for a CoroCoro leak soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Okay..i've got to say.. Yveltal really looks like Avion
    I never noticed that before. I wonder are they both meant to be based off of the same sort of creature or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Eve of the Apocolypse View Post
    I know I'm not the first to say this, but when you look at Xerneas's antlers, they really seem to represent nerves. The lines on Yveltal kind of look like blood veins, and the diamonds on back sort of like blood cells. Perhaps Xerneas represents the nervous system or intelligence we humans possess, and Yveltal represents the physical body or blood?

Oh, speculating. How I love you.
    I like your theory, it sounds just like the kind of thing they'd do.

What would the almost inevitable third one be? Spirituality?

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by FennekinFan View Post
    I never noticed that before. I wonder are they both meant to be based off of the same sort of creature or something.
    Maybe..not sure

Well, it's always Body, Mind and Soul, right?

I really can't wait for some more scraps of information. I really love these new legendaries and just can't wait for more informations about them.
    Black 2 FC: 0433-7206-4189

Made by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I like your theory, it sounds just like the kind of thing they'd do.

What would the almost inevitable third one be? Spirituality?
    Possibly. If that were the case, it would most likely be ghost/water, or something similar.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

I think Pokemon Y is a Dark/Flying & Pokemon X is Psychic/Grass
    (I personally think Pokemon Z is going to be strong against Y but weak against X)
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

So many theories, and yet, I think they will all be wrong and that GF has something completely different in mind.

Speaking of that, shouldn't Coro Coro be out soon? Or at least leak?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Page 54 of 472 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast