Page 7 of 472 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Okay, thank goodness some other people were reminded of Princess Mononoke... Huge antlers, majestic appearance, complete with weird eyes! I'm definitely getting X version.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Viriz-ialga doesn't really do it for me, but holy crap, Mister Y is awesome. The whole black body and red, glowing markings remind me of something out of Zelda. Definitely mt favourite of the two. Not to say that I don't like the stag (the whole cluster of horns thing is sweet), but Mister Y is just too badass to be ignored.

Unless the version exclusives are too good to be ignored, I'm definitely getting Y.

oh, and I think they're probably drawing inspiration from dimensions, what with this being the first game in 3D and all. It's too perfect for GameFreak not to tie it all in together IMO.
    Last edited by Grey Wind; 8th January 2013 at 6:17 PM.

the red bird is MINE
    also notice that the bird looks like a giant Y and the deer/thing makes an X with its legs and antlers?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Has anyone thought of one thing for the X legendary?

It's horns are SHINEH.

That is all.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

When I see Pokemon Z, I remember that spoof game of Pokemon Red where you play as Goku and train Charizard to use Kamehameha. And the rival is Vegeta.
    Hey, maybe some of the new moves could be like Final Flash/Kamehameha equivalent on the new legends.

/Wishful thinking
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

These are quite possibly the best-looking mascot legendaries ever. It usually takes me a while to get used to the new designs, but I'm loving these two right off the bat.

Y looks like a strong candidate for Dark/Flying, but I'm not sure on X. I was thinking Psychic/Ground at first, but I don't think Game Freak would put one cover legendary at such a huge disadvantage to the other. Maybe Normal/Psychic?

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

I actually like these two gonna be a hard decision on which one to get.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    I actually like these two gonna be a hard decision on which one to get.
    Agreed, both look pretty cool. Think I'll go for the bird, it looks so badass as a Y xD

X legend runs across the ground as a deer.
    Y legend flies upwards as a bird.
    X axis.
    Y axis.

I'm also calling pokemon Z version now, but I suppose that's quite obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    X axis.
    Y axis.

i called grey but........
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Some pretty cool looking legendaries this time around. Bird looks like it might be Dark/Flying and the reindeer thing Water/Grass or Water/Normal (really have no idea).

I like the look of the legendaries, so far. I felt that with BW with the 2 mascot Legendaries they started to stray from Pokemon styleish designs. More "armor/robot" looking. They turned out fine but initially i got worried. Cause once Digimon started straying from the simple designs and making everything all Bot looking is when i lost interest.

I do not want to lose interest with pokemon, i have keep it going from the start and I wouldnt want the designs to start annoying me. But these look basic enough with a hint of "Legendary" ness to them.

It looks like they both have a Prism feel to parts of their bodies....kind of cool.

you know it could be that Y is Flying and Poison or Flying and Psychic and that X is Grass and Steel or Grass and Dark
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

I think Y is flying/dark and X is grass/steel

__________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    I wish that the stag like creature looked more like an "X", like the bird does with "Y".
    look in his eyes in vid
    Why do I have a rain team? Because in Ireland It never stops Raining!

I NEED A TIMID TORNADRUS

Kanto team:
    Johto team:
    Hoenn team:
    Sinnoh team:
    Unova team:

Training:

Black 2 friend code: 3182 4021 0017

I offer Pokérus and Dream radar pokemon Pm me if you want 1.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    you know it could be that Y is Flying and Poison or Flying and Psychic and that X is Grass and Steel or Grass and Dark
    I can agree with "X" being Steel type. Just look at it's legs, they look like those arms seen in Mecha anime that are really sharp to touch. Yeah that's poor reasoning but it's something. As for Y, it's typing could be Flying/Dark, Flying/Psychic, or Flying/Poison. The reason I say that is because it's obvious neither of these guys are going to be Dragon type, and derived from the designs, Y kinda reminds me of Gligar, and it's coloring implies those other typing possibilities.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

I like both but Personally Y looks better but they both look great and a major improvement over Gen 4 and Gen 5's Main Legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    X axis.
    Y axis.

how do you know about Z version. everybody called for grey, but, it didn't come. dont get ur hopes too high. we might get an x2 and y2 !

From Yggdrasil myth:

° "The tree is surrounded by various animals, whom protect it, suck its life, or threaten it. On the top there's an eagle (X?), and between his eyes an hawk. Four deer leaping through the branches, eating its leaves: Dáinn(Y?), Dvalinn, Duneyrr, Duraţrór. The roots of Yggdrasil are tormented by various snakes, and among there's Nidhoggr (Z?), constantly exchanging harsh words with the eagle that sits on top of the tree."

° "Yggdrasill is the most beautiful tree in the universe that sustains the entire cosmos"

° " The Giant eagle is the keeper of the ancients secrets"

° ".. Deers constantly eating the leaves up to destroy the roots"

° "Nidhoggr's a snake who constantly insults the eagle on the top"

Although the characters of Yggdrasil could resemble these legendaries (the eagle being Y, one of the deer being X, and a snake being the hypotetic Z), and although the tree of life might be linked to the DNA helixes (life.. = dna), I still can't find this myth and that pokemon truly connected.
    I mean, if it is like that, X is the bad guy - while Y is the good one. And it does not seem like that..

Art has to be found within people, not within the walls of a museum.

Ya know what, just watch Trollfreak make them Grass/Dragon and Poison/Dragon.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I'm so glad we're done with Dragon mascots.

...I hope neither of those is a Dragon.
    If they are norse based (which there is no evidence of so far)then their is a good chance something could be based on Nidhogg the Dragon that devours Yggdrasil ....
    In fact if they are inspired by any European mythos it is very unlikely that there will not be a dragon, as yeah... name one culture w/out something Draconic...

in another note I'm hoping for some interesting typings such as fire/water ghost /normal... (aka typeings that are not overdone...)
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

I just noticed the Japanese logos for the games have DNA symbols on them. I feel silly for not noticing right away. For the first time ever I think I might end up getting the secondary version as the Y legendary loos amazing. The elk is cool as well but man that bird.

I'd say we'll probably get info on these guys in the next coro coro ( optimism: or before =D)
    Anyway, i think the theme is dna, but im not sure. Also typing really could be anything at the moment. X is the best looking deer in the pokemon franchise so far with those massive rainbow antlers.
    I like Y too. Coloration is amazing, and those things on its wings and tail that resemble blood vessels. It is awesome.

Based on what we have, all i can say is I'm intrigued.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I am sure we will get more information in Pokemon Smash and CoroCoro

One of them has to be Ghost/Fire or maybe even Dark/fire and the Deer one is still intriguing to me as what typing itll have since there are so many to choose form but I don't think many will be dissapointed.

Page 7 of 472 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast