Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Did anyone notice the statue across the lake in front of the mansion. There's a man, a golurk and what appears to be yet another new pokemon. It doesn't really look like anything we've had before.
    It is a trainer with Golurk, Palpitoad and the Golurk has an Eevee in its hand. I saw it in high res pic., but I'm having some trouble trying to find it again.

I'm only "dissapointed" we didn't see a New Eeveelution. XD Everything looks awesome. I just really, really hope there are around 130-150 new Pokémon. Just slightly over 100 would feel so little compared to last gen.

And, rope swinging looks neat. We didn't get very much info on anything (no new characters or so excluding the Players), which I understand since this is the very first we see. I hope the Evil Team (if there is one) are very evil and cool-looking. And I hope the story is great and unique. Aaand I hope there will be some evolutions for old Pkmn.

And that's it. For naow.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

>France

Eh, not my favorite place, but I really don't like NYC either, so not the worst place for a region I suppose.

I really like Fennekin, I'm defiently choosing it as my starter.

AND **** YEAH GOLURK IS IN THIS GAME.

anybody notice a female trainer following the male trainer in the forest? She looked a lot like Mei.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavo_Zx View Post
    It is a trainer with Golurk, Palpitoad and the Golurk has an Eevee in its hand. I saw it in high res pic., but I'm having some trouble trying to find it again.
    that scene reminds me of that plaque you read in the PokeAthlon Dome. How three pokemon and their trainer found a cure by doing 10 obstacles.
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 8th January 2013 at 7:25 PM.

I was scared when Pikachu popped up at the beggining of the trailer. I was like: PLEASE DONT TELL ME ITS POKEPARK 3
    HG BADGE QUEST

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OTHER SHINIES (not counting gifts)

Did anyone notice that when the character jumps across the vine, he drops his glasses? lol

Just saw it and I LOVE it. Finally the transition to real 3D environment and the starters are cool. I hope the new gen will stay cool :3 I skipped gen 5 and I thought I wouldn't go on playing, but then this came...
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    in the trailer it looks like they show off what could be some gyms even though some probably aren't. A grass gym with you swinging through the tree's maybe not that but it looks like a puzzle but for sure one gym type is defiantly going to be in it the bug type gym trainers on the web and at the end huge thing holding what looks to be the end that's for sure a gym and possible a fire gym
    HI I'm NEW! My comments and such come from the new trailer.

I think we'll C a return of some Generation I type Gyms, like said...
    Grass, Fire,
    + Psychic,

about the Web designed gym (LOL) it may be Bug but could be it's Ghost why not! Morty was a difficult gym for me in GEN II and even Soul+Heart would love it's return of that type gym...

well that is what I could get out of the trailer in Gyms,
    I love the Serebii net site it's a great help
    My First Pokemon inspired me to dig deeper, and so discovering my dearest fossil Pokemon

I liked how the 6th Gen kept some familiarity with attack animations such as that Meinfoo's Aura Sphere, which kept the same colour scheme as the previous gens.

Quote Originally Posted by stranger1260 View Post
    notice that in pokemon battles, there is no hp bar or pokemon information (gender, level, nickname etc.) and text box saying things like "it's super effective!". Perhaps all these things were moved to the bottom screen?
    Sorry but I'll have to disagree since if you pay attention you'll see that before the attacks animation is over they've already change to a different battle or starter.

OK, I have seen the new trailer for Pokemon's Gneration VI and I want to comment several things with all of you:
    + I admit, the 3D world is really cool; although I'm very accustomed to the classical 2D.
    + I didn't expect they give us the names for some new Pokemon in several languages at the same time. It seems the world is getting smaller and smaller every time.
    + I tried to look for the origin of the new Pokemon names (Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie), but someone already did it before me. It seems the Grass type is like a hedgehog, the Fire type like a fox (just like Vulpix) and the Water type is like frog (like Poliwag or Tympole).
    + Pikachu on the Eiffel Tower? One of the backgrounds also shows a tower very similar to that. The designers are already tired of lands based of Japan so they are going to copy another country? No, wait; how about if this is a "international" journey? I mean, for the first time, we travel to several regions (countries) to collect ALL the existing Pokemon and win all the battles. Sounds exhausting, but cool; don't you think?
    + The story behind "Pokemon X" and "Pokemon Y", I don't think it has to do something with "male-female". It sounds to me more like the 3 dimensions (ironically, the 3D) of space. Which means, if the two first games are X and Y, then the "possible third" game would be "Pokemon Z". Don't you think? The male-female stuff makes me think that it will be a lot of "transgender" in this games, and that doesn't sound as something characteristic from Pokemon's world.
    + The Legendary Pokemon that represent the new games, I think their "connection" will be similar to the one between Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. I mean, a connection between "land", "sea" and "sky". The red one seems like a Dragon/Flying Pokemon that represents "sky", while the blue one looks like a deer with a Grass/Psychic type combination. So, the third legendary should be an animal able to form a "Z" with its body and related with the "sea". How about a Water/Dragon Pokemon that looks like a Sea Serpent, similar to Gyarados?

Well, opinions?

The trailer made me want this game real bad. It has a 3D world almost similar to the GamceCube games. I wonder what the bad team will be called

All of my want!!

This game looks fantastic, the full 3D looks amazing. I am going to be waiting for October heavily. I am kinda glad they giving us worldwide releases all at once, although it might put a temporary hamper into my team building.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Loved the trailer, I could watch it all day, the graphics and the battles were all thought out very nice and intriguing personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    The trailer made me want this game real bad. It has a 3D world almost similar to the GamceCube games. I wonder what the bad team will be called
    Same here!! The battles looked amazing! And I wonder if when Pikachu was seen come out of the grass, if it will be like that for all wild Pokemon or just like Hidden grottos or something like that

The chosen ones

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    + The Legendary Pokemon that represent the new games, I think their "connection" will be similar to the one between Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. I mean, a connection between "land", "sea" and "sky". The red one seems like a Dragon/Flying Pokemon that represents "sky", while the blue one looks like a deer with a Grass/Psychic type combination. So, the third legendary should be an animal able to form a "Z" with its body and related with the "sea". How about a Water/Dragon Pokemon that looks like a Sea Serpent, similar to Gyarados?

Well, opinions?
    NO... MORE... DRAGONS!!!!1... as main legendaries.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Default Finally, something to get me interested in Pokémon again...

My interest in Pokémon died before the 5th gen arrived since I felt as the franchise would eventually stall itself.

Seeing the world in beautiful 3-D has brought me back to the franchise and I anxiously await the new gen and the new Pokémons that await us.

This is amazing! They played the trailer at the perfect time in the morning for me to watch it live. First time I was ever able to watch a live announcement for pokemon. They are doing a great job. I can't wait to see more!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Well, I can at least say for sure I'm not crying like I did last time because of how many Pokémon there were. Heck, I'm not crying at all, nor am I complaining and throwing my hands up screaming to the world "I'M DONE" like I did for the fifth generation. I'm still on neutral ground about this. I'll admit that I think it's neat that now they're going the Pokémon Stadium/Battle Revolution route when it comes to attacking, and that it will be in (hopefully) better 3D, so I imagine there will be a lot of ground to cover, and a lot of depth to it. I wonder if the region is based off Paris, or if it's actually based off parts of Europe. Unova is said to take elements from New York City, so I guess it would've been obvious that the next region would've taken place elsewhere in the world.

I'm just kinda sad right now because the 3DS is still pretty expensive, and I did just get Pokémon White for Christmas. And even then, I would like to get Black 2 prior to getting either Pokémon X or Y. So I'm gonna be pretty late... again. But oh well.

I also noticed the "X" Legendary may have swords for legs. Hmm. But I think the "Y" Legendary looks cooler. Still, we shall see what happens. When more information comes out, my decision'll probably be made before the release date. Chances are I may check this game out.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I'm hyped for this game. The trailer looks so beautiful. It keeps some mechanics of the series, while introducing others. (Rollerblades and customization are two possible ones I can think of. Personally, I'm excited to see wether it stays in France, or if you can run about in other European locales.

Also, I just realized I'll be in high school when these games come out.
    Last edited by ga'hoolefan; 9th January 2013 at 1:47 AM.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Rampardos, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2
    Competitive Pokemon (in training): (etc.)

Im suprised we got to see the starters so soon. They normaly just show us shadows of them and release the real deal later. I was kinda hoping we'd get just the out lines...I was ready to draw up speculations! Still, Im excited for this. Not to keen on a frog starter. I was hoping that, since the first two were a bit OOC for starters, the water one would be diffrent...guess not.

Cant wait to see more info on this gen!

The player character staring into the mirror at thr start reminds me of the sims and had made me hope that there some form of character customisation in the games, also to me the character looks slightly similar to an animal crossing type of character , and due to the characters now in 3d i think it would be easy for the creators to at least add in the choice to change the players clothes. Bring a bit of battle revoloution inspiration into this game I say
    BLACK FC: 4513 8181 0418
    BLACK 2 FC: 3010 5971 2185

Loving Nadine Coyle

I would LOVE character customization! It would make everyone's character more unique. I've been wanting customizing for YEARS now...I really hope we get it in this gen!

I agree about the hype. Usually you see a bunch of quick shots showing some of the new Pokemon, probably an evolution or two of the starters. But for right now they showed just enough. Enough to get us intrigued and talking. They kept it simple, the 3 starters and the cover legendaries.

I just got Black 2 and White 2 myself, haven't even started them yet. So Gen 6 is a bit too quick for me as well, but what can you do eh? I don't play too many video games, so letting them stack a bit up isn't so bad to me.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Hmm... You know, the quickness is starting to really bug me.

Think of those graphics. Those animations.

Now wonder if they did that for 700+ pokemon.

I'm going to be terrified until I get confirmation that the entire pokedex will be available in these games.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast