Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 634

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    232

    Default

    I don't think we'll get an animated trailer, because they will probably focus on the graphics of the first game in 3D.


    FEAR US.


        Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    I don't think we'll get an animated trailer, because they will probably focus on the graphics of the first game in 3D.
    Maybe your right, I'd say we will get another 3d trailer of gameplay footage if even.
    But I would really love a anime trailer, theres always hope


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lumiose City, Kalos
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    What do you guys think that the odds are of getting another direct ? We don't have anything to speculate about.
    And it sucks that serebii writes on the main page - 'Back to slow news period'

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    What do you guys think that the odds are of getting another direct ? We don't have anything to speculate about.
    And it sucks that serebii writes on the main page - 'Back to slow news period'
    Yeah I'm praying for more info soon...
    The forums alone have slowed down soooo much...
    There's absolutely nothing to talk about anymore than hasn't already been speculate to death.


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  5. #255
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    What do you guys think that the odds are of getting another direct ? We don't have anything to speculate about.
    And it sucks that serebii writes on the main page - 'Back to slow news period'
    I don't think we'll be getting other Pokemon Directs. Directs are often done to announce a game.
    Instead, we now have to rely on trailers possibly revealed in Smash, and official site updates for any gameplay video updates.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    somewhere over the...anime
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    There was never anything wrong with Nate's hair, or Rosa's clothes.
    Look more closely. While it isn't exactly perfectly aligned, it's still enough for *hrmhrmhrmhrm* (censored area due to various reasons). Anyways, on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing more animated trailers should they continue them. Part of me though wishes they could turn those trailers, (or the Mystery Dungeon Specials), into a full-fledged anime, as I'm a huge anime fan (from To Aru to Naruto to Kuro Usagi) and while watching the current anime in Japanese, I'm still pretty disappointed in it and would rather prefer these other animations that have SO much POTENTIAL. Anyways, hopefully in future trailers they make them animated and I'm also looking forward to more reveals via trailer.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

    Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Route 12
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Yeah I'm praying for more info soon...
    The forums alone have slowed down soooo much...
    There's absolutely nothing to talk about anymore than hasn't already been speculate to death.
    Indeed, everyone keeps repeating the same thing over and over which is why I haven't really been on some of these threads unless it was about some new rumor. We're all needing something new to talk about hopefully we'll get something in the next couple of weeks.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

    3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kalos! Exploring ze impossible
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Threads are dying. I can't remember what it was like during the 5th gen discussion, but it was at least slaughter. I miss that. No slaughter means no fun.

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Didn't Oha Suta air a lot of trailers during the pre B/W release period?

    When does Oha Suta air? Could they show us something?
    Join us, as ICC World Cup 2011 kicks off in Bangladesh on the 17th February, 2011 through the magnificent opening ceremony! We await your arrival. ^^

  10. #260
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    You guys need patience or else you'll never live through the next months. News always pick up in the middle of the month and dies down during the beginning and ends.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    26

    Default

    The 3D graphics have nothing to do with the fact that we may or may not get an anime styled trailer. Gerally FMV movies like that are out sourced to an entirely different company that specializes in it. The people responsible for making the game look the way it does have nothing to do with the people that would potentially animate such a trailer.

    Lets hope that Black 2 and White 2 were the first games of an ever lasting trend.
    If you so sure what it aint, how about telling us what it am!

    Black: 4684 8503 0468

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    76

    Default

    That trailer was awesome it totally change my life..... OTO
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    Indeed, everyone keeps repeating the same thing over and over which is why I haven't really been on some of these threads unless it was about some new rumor. We're all needing something new to talk about hopefully we'll get something in the next couple of weeks.
    CoroCoro isn't that far away, whatever is in it we'll get it around the 12th, should probably get another trailer around then too, if they want to flesh out some things a little more like they did with Slyveon. Eventually they will release a bulk of info, and it'll keep everyone busy for a while.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    What I can say about the trailer... Gosh, its the time for real 3D graphics, lets go! Also, I'm really happy to see that pokemon models are made in cell shading cause the 3D Pokedex models are IMO lame as not-fresh banana :P Cell shading makes the pokemon closer to "anime-look" style which is good I think.
    I hope that there will be BIG gyms in X and Y (just like in anime for example).


    What I dont like in trailer is:

    a) No Antialiasing
    b) Not too much details on route 3. Look at the ground. Theres only some flat table with texture.


  15. #265
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kalos! Exploring ze impossible
    Posts
    400

    Default

    It's the first game on the console. There's proof that the farther it is into the console's life, the better the game.

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    It's the first game on the console. There's proof that the farther it is into the console's life, the better the game.
    Exactly, we can't expect everything to be picture perfect at this moment. There was a great improvement when comparing D/P to B2/W2 and both were amazing at their own.

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Exactly, we can't expect everything to be picture perfect at this moment. There was a great improvement when comparing D/P to B2/W2 and both were amazing at their own.
    Yea, plus first of all, both the first trailer and sylveon trailers SPECIFICALLY said game footage not final. So there might be some improvement on graphics from now till october. Second, the footage was calibrated for the screen to NOT be 3d, and non 3d versions of games, from what I've gotten, don't look as good as the 3d version turned on. And probably on the third game version, and remakes if we get any, we'll get major graphic enhancements since they gotten use to the 3DS.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

    Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

    Current Pokemon Game(s):

    Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

    I am always up for a battle, anytime

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Trust me, the graphics from the trailer will probably improve greatly: we saw the ugliness of first shots of D/P, but then we got the meh graphics of the full version.

    Anyway, I'm curious as to why only Yvetal makes a sound... :3 I give in GF! Just tell us why!

  19. #269
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Trust me, the graphics from the trailer will probably improve greatly: we saw the ugliness of first shots of D/P, but then we got the meh graphics of the full version.

    Anyway, I'm curious as to why only Yvetal makes a sound... :3 I give in GF! Just tell us why!
    Xerneas just happened to be standing there. It doesn't need to roar because it's unnecessary.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  20. #270
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Xerneas just happened to be standing there. It doesn't need to roar because it's unnecessary.
    I know, it'd just be nice to hear some sort of noise. I'm one of those weirdos who love Bangs and Pops and stuff.

    I'm suprised, yet not at the same time, the music wasn't used in battle...

  21. #271
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I know, it'd just be nice to hear some sort of noise. I'm one of those weirdos who love Bangs and Pops and stuff.

    I'm suprised, yet not at the same time, the music wasn't used in battle...
    That surprised me too.
    Well, it's obvious that they don't want to spoil the battle music and the kind of arrangement they've done for the game.
    But knowing GF and their awesome musicians, pretty sure this game will offer another great soundtrack.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  22. #272
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    That surprised me too.
    Well, it's obvious that they don't want to spoil the battle music and the kind of arrangement they've done for the game.
    But knowing GF and their awesome musicians, pretty sure this game will offer another great soundtrack.
    Maybe by that time 3DS will enable personal music playing while playing games.

  23. #273
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Maybe by that time 3DS will enable personal music playing while playing games.
    Nah. I doubt they will ever do that.
    I doubt ANY game will do that.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  24. #274
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Maybe by that time 3DS will enable personal music playing while playing games.
    That seems doubtful to me. Why on earth would GameFreak make ten different battle soundtracks just so that we can personalize it? It's not that important, and I don't even think I would like it very much. It would be interesting for the first five minutes, but after that it would get a little old, wouldn't it?

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    496

    Default

    What i found interesting is that besides the Paris background it looks like your character may be customizable. At one point in the trailer he had sunglasses but at another point he didn't O.o then it looks like instead of adjacent type movement you're allowed to freeroam (i bet there's a name for it but i cant think of it xD)

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •