Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Does anyone else wonder what that trailer would be like in full 3D
    I'd live if we got ones on the eshop available in full 3d
    I want this because I don't like when the 3D hurts my eyes so much because I can't focus because I move around and alot figiting in my chair haha but I could allways turn it down or even off....
    I'm glad that I got the 3DS in January, because now the 3D isn't that bad to me anymore. And I don't use full 3D either, kinda halfway.

I remember when Black and White was getting released in Japan, there was a promotional (literal) trailers that had a sort of demo on there (which is how Basculin was revealed iirc). I hope for something like that in the eShop, but nothing too big so I'm not spoiled
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Hey guys! This is my first comment. Not long until the " big " news! I am so exited! It is supposed to be a new trailer.

LUGIA FTW

I know this has been broken down a few dozen times before, but here's my take.
    Sylveon is either Rock, Ground, Bug, Steel, Dragon, Normal, Flying, Fighting, Ghost, or Poison obviously. That takes us to 10 types. The whole point of Eevee is that it evolves from the terrible normal typing to a better type, so no normal. I agree anything earthy/dragon seem unlikely. Nothing that looks like that is going to be draconic in any way. Heck, Vaporeon looks more like a dragon than that thing. So that leaves us with Bug, Flying, Fighting, Ghost, and Poison. Fighting also seems unlikely, though let's not forget Meinshao, which looks awfully similar to this thing. But still unlikely I think. Now we have 4. Bug again seems unlikely, nothing screams Bug to me about it and the color scheme seems strange for a bug. 3 left. Poison seems like it would be more...menacing...I suppose. Not a ribbon-covered kitten. Which leaves us with Flying and Ghost. This is part of the wikipedia (sorry for those who don't trust it) definition of a sylph (as in "sylph"eon- "Sylphs are female and are almost transparent. They're slender and graceful, with large glistening eyes..." Pretty accurate depiction don't you think? Ghost is certainly a plausible option, but my vote goes to flying. Now feel free to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ib4 View Post
    Sylveon is either Rock, Ground, Bug, Steel, Dragon, Normal, Flying, Fighting, Ghost, or Poison obviously. That takes us to 10 types. The whole point of Eevee is that it evolves from the terrible normal typing to a better type, so no normal. I agree anything earthy/dragon seem unlikely. Nothing that looks like that is going to be draconic in any way. Heck, Vaporeon looks more like a dragon than that thing. So that leaves us with Bug, Flying, Fighting, Ghost, and Poison. Fighting also seems unlikely, though let's not forget Meinshao, which looks awfully similar to this thing. But still unlikely I think. Now we have 4. Bug again seems unlikely, nothing screams Bug to me about it and the color scheme seems strange for a bug. 3 left. Poison seems like it would be more...menacing...I suppose. Not a ribbon-covered kitten. Which leaves us with Flying and Ghost. This is part of the wikipedia (sorry for those who don't trust it) definition of a sylph (as in "sylph"eon- "Sylphs are female and are almost transparent. They're slender and graceful, with large glistening eyes..." Pretty accurate depiction don't you think? Ghost is certainly a plausible option, but my vote goes to flying. Now feel free to hate.
    Dex Speculation, my friend...

Is the trailer for the 18th a Movie trailer, or a XY trailer? I don't remember...
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Dex Speculation, my friend...

Is the trailer for the 18th a Movie trailer, or a XY trailer? I don't remember...
    The trailer that will be shown on the 18th is a MOVIE trailer showcasing Mewtwo and Newtwo.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Ib4 View Post

Sylph (also called sylphid) is a mythological creature in the Western tradition. The term originates in Paracelsus, who describes sylphs as invisible beings of the air, his elementals of air. Indicates it will be flying type.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Is it me but do I see a haunted house in the trailer? The part with the golurk statue.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Is it me but do I see a haunted house in the trailer? The part with the golurk statue.
    You mean that gorgeous golden building surrounded by crystal blue waters?
    It doesn't even look abandoned or haunted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    You mean that gorgeous golden building surrounded by crystal blue waters?
    It doesn't even look abandoned or haunted.
    Aww, never mind

It could be a trick though, never judge a book by its cover.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

The legendary's name are very good. I think it is from Quetzal, and Xerneas a bit from Cervus, the Latin for deer

Does anyone have any clue as to when a new trailer will be released? Or can we just hope to get one in the coming months?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Does anyone have any clue as to when a new trailer will be released? Or can we just hope to get one in the coming months?
    We don't know. If there's new info in the upcoming CoroCoro magazine, then there's a chance of them posting new videos.

Pokémon X & Y announced in the UK (even though they were announced at the same time as everywhere else)
    Hey look, new Eeveelution!
    New Mewtwo Forme!

This was... necessary? Exact same trailers with exact same content on the same channel... released months later?

^ Well... better than nothing! Almost. XD
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

http://http://youtu.be/xMnwB6neGlY

New gameplay trailer highlighting the recent CoroCoro leaks!

I love in the trailer the man inside the car!!

They've really gone to a lot of effort to make it so detailed.. It looks amazing, and just when we were getting annoyed at no new, we get so much

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

What is that car anyway? A taxi maybe to take you around the city?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    What is that car anyway? A taxi maybe to take you around the city?
    Probably just aesthetics, similar to the crowd in Catelia. We get to ride Gogoat anyway.

So, anybody notice the neat idle animations, like the fem character turning her head when she ran by the coffee-shop? And we can finally sit on benches!

Seemed to me like we will also have manual camera control, like when the angle shifted when the male character was looking up the street? That would be very welcome news.

EDIT: Might just be the angle shifting due to the character turning around though. But there's also the brief moment when the girl passes through the archway... Eh, can't say for sure, might be all fixed like before.
    Last edited by Daimona; 14th May 2013 at 4:11 PM.
    . . .

The manual camera angle changing would be good, as long as it is not too finicky.
    It would seem as though they are tying to get rid of all set things, like the set directional options and set camera angle are both now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    The manual camera angle changing would be good, as long as it is not too finicky.
    It would seem as though they are tying to get rid of all set things, like the set directional options and set camera angle are both now gone.
    Actually, I think this is just an aesthetic of Lumiose city. Almost every other area we've seen had the 'standard' angle. Potentially, all the fancy camera angles are based upon your position, kind of like a more sophisticated version of Castelia city. Speaking of Castelia, I hope Lumiose city has more to do in it than Castelia. The city was too large for its own good there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Perhaps the camera angle changes so that the tower is generally always in the background?

I know you guys saw my boy main character sitting on that bench.
    Trailer had a bunch of things I liked, while having things I couldn't care for. Overall all, I'm pretty excited.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

If there is a manual camera angle, how do we control it? Will it be circle pad pro only I wonder in a bid to boost sales of it?

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast