Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nikator View Post
    If there is a manual camera angle, how do we control it? Will it be circle pad pro only I wonder in a bid to boost sales of it?
    It'll probably be functioned via the Circle Pad or Circle Pad Pro. I'd doubt they'd have the camera angle-adjusting feature exclusively for the Circle Pad Pro. Even if you do need the Circle Pad to move, I think the camera angling will be triggered if you hold down another button while using the Circle Pad. Just my prediction on that note.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

or just use the D-Pad while using the Circle Pad to move

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    or just use the D-Pad while using the Circle Pad to move
    Most probably this.

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning utilizes the camera control function through the D-Pad, while walking is done via the Circle pad. In most games, the D-Pad share the same functionality as the Circle Pad, which is commonly used for movement, so yeah. Instead of a redundant controls, use it for other functions instead, such as the camera.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    What is that car anyway? A taxi maybe to take you around the city?
    About the car: It has no backseat, so a taxi is less likely. At first I criticized GF's choice of having the driver on the left side of the taxi before realizing that it may in fact be only one seat wide. The only transportation I can see for the player in Lumiose City is the 'Go goat Express' or whatever they'll want to call it.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Anyone notice the gym in the background when the character goes to sit on the bench?

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    Anyone notice the gym in the background when the character goes to sit on the bench?
    Yes! Grass gym most likely because of the Roselia!

That Gogoat's walkin' awfully slow. Hopefully there's a run feature.

But I really like everything in the trailer so far. I think it's awesome that you can sit down and look at your surroundings. Ever since I saw those beautiful transition pictures in HG/SS of National Park, I always wanted to just be able to sit back and look at them for a while longer. If there's a night/day feature that would be amazing as well.
    And there's cars! Probably there for decoration, but it's also possible they may work like boats and help you get to far away area.

Also, can you move the camera? Because it looks like you can. That's pretty cool for getting a better view of the surroundings. It may even come in handy when looking for items or secret areas.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Nothing about Altaria and Kingdra screams Dragon imho. Altaria looks like a Normal/Flying type. Not even remotely Dragon to me, at least to me with those clouds and all. For all we know, Sylveon could be anything. Well, almost...
    altaria, no idea...as for kingdra...seahorse in Japanese is 竜の落し子 (tatsu no oshi ko) which means "lost child of the dragon"...therefore, it makes sense for seahorse pokemon to be dragons...same idea how horsea and seadra are "dragon pokemon" even though they aren't dragon type...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    altaria, no idea...as for kingdra...seahorse in Japanese is 竜の落し子 (tatsu no oshi ko) which means "lost child of the dragon"...therefore, it makes sense for seahorse pokemon to be dragons...same idea how horsea and seadra are "dragon pokemon" even though they aren't dragon type...
    Kingdra is actually based on the seadragon which explains both the typing and the classification. Altaria is based on the Chinese "Peng", which are mythical birds with cloud-like wings and the head of a dragon.
    As for the trailer, that was fantastic! The game is looking great and I'm really excited about customization. I'm not quite sure how I feel about riding Gogoat yet, but I guess it's a cool idea. I just hope there's a little more reason behind it than "Hey look, it's Gogoat, the riding Pokemon! Let's ride it around the city!" At the very least, I'm hoping for increased movement speed while riding it.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Quote Originally Posted by Ladlebug View Post
    That Gogoat's walkin' awfully slow. Hopefully there's a run feature.
    I do hope that Gogoat can run. But pretty sure there's Running shoes and bicycle too. It's a Pokemon staple.
    Also, let's not forget that this game has skates.

Some of the move animations in the new trailer look so dang cool!!! Especially that new move from Helioptile (yikes at that name though).
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I do hope that Gogoat can run. But pretty sure there's Running shoes and bicycle too. It's a Pokemon staple.
    Also, let's not forget that this game has skates.
    Even so, it'll be fun. Even in slow motion. It'll be like 'wheeeeeee"....Carry that one for ten hours.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Even so, it'll be fun. Even in slow motion. It'll be like 'wheeeeeee"....Carry that one for ten hours.
    Maybe they'll add various forms of travel seeing as we have that freedom in real life.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

The Trailer was an absolute thing of Beauty. I mean look at those Graphics.
    It looks like they are taking Technology to a whole another Level.

There are many things to like about The Trailer.
    : The Animation seems to be well Detailed
    : The View's from The Protagonist are Amazing
    : The Ability to Move in any Direction You Want
    : Having a Neat Option like riding on Gogoat and sitting on the Benches is a nice Concept
    : The Car seems like a nice Asethetics, similar to the crowd in Castelia City in Unova
    : The Battle Scenes is Just a Sight for Sore Eyes. Its just Beautiful

All I can just say is October please Hurry Up!!!

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Look the differences between Trailer #1 and Trailer #2

Is breathtaking!!

^Wow, that's a much bigger difference than I realized!
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :

Wanted
    :

yeah but he`s running down a different alley way but it did get brighter
    3DS CODE: 0361-6632-9155
    Pokemon B2: 3697 9896 1041

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Look the differences between Trailer #1 and Trailer #2

Is breathtaking!!
    Urmm...that's a different road..

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Urmm...that's a different road..
    But we can still definitely see the improvement. The light, the color of the tower, the trees, the road...
    As we go near the release, the graphics will continue to be enhanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicoconut View Post
    Many people are discussing froakie and its wierdish appearance in that it appears to be an old man frog. It actually seems to me like it could be a tiny cloud cape.
    Yes you are right. Some people just stare at Froakie and say "Okay.... its now out of Chespin and Fennkin"
    Frokie is probably gonna be a great pokemon and evolvfeto be a beast. Im sure the others will be but I have a feeling about froakie, since it is sorta ugly or not cute (at least as the other cute starters from this region)

Also the trainers of this region look pretty EPIC!
    But I still think the girl character of this region sorta looks better. In the trailer the trainer swings on a vine and his glasses stay behind. Bug....
    The trainers are pretty cool then again but the boy trainer was probably a bit more rushed I think.

I'm quite happy to see the "game footage not final" note gone from the trailers. Hopefully this means they're done with all their graphic tweaking and/or bug testing! No more floating sunglasses, haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    I'm quite happy to see the "game footage not final" note gone from the trailers. Hopefully this means they're done with all their graphic tweaking and/or bug testing! No more floating sunglasses, haha...
    Actually that note is still shown right on the start of the trailer. Everything isn't final.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    The newest trailer we got still has that label, at the beginning.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

It’s Beautiful, I hope we get to go shopping for clothes, go to the movies, get to use the bathroom, have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and have children XD. hope we get to eat/drink food, have more careers besides being a pokemon trainer, have my own house/mansion, and pay the rent, and bills lol, have real school, play sports, make friends, and travel with them *SIGH* you guys get the point ;D
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    It’s Beautiful, I hope we get to go shopping for clothes, go to the movies, get to use the bathroom, have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and have children XD. hope we get to eat/drink food, have more careers besides being a pokemon trainer, have my own house/mansion, and pay the rent, and bills lol, have real school, play sports, make friends, and travel with them *SIGH* you guys get the point ;D
    Shopping, yes. Movies could be battle videos, bathrooms should be eternally occupied as in Earthbound, BF/GF would be a bad idea as well as having kids. Eating is a good idea, but it would have tho do something for you in-game. Having extra jobs to get cash sounds good, having a home sounds great(as long as you can pay it off after a while and truly own it), school no, sports no, friends no -wait. You just want us to LIVE in the game?! No. Just no. Scratch everything I said about the good/bad ideas. IT'S A BATTLING GAME, NOT VIRTUAL REALITY!
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast