Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    Shopping, yes. Movies could be battle videos, bathrooms should be eternally occupied as in Earthbound, BF/GF would be a bad idea as well as having kids. Eating is a good idea, but it would have tho do something for you in-game. Having extra jobs to get cash sounds good, having a home sounds great(as long as you can pay it off after a while and truly own it), school no, sports no, friends no -wait. You just want us to LIVE in the game?! No. Just no. Scratch everything I said about the good/bad ideas. IT'S A BATTLING GAME, NOT VIRTUAL REALITY!
    I thought pokemon was an RPG game.... you know Role Playing Game!

while I agree its too far to have a BF/GF, get married and have children a house etc I do think we will be able to shop for clothes and try them on instore, Go to the cinema and watch battle vids aswel as movies similar to Poke'wood and also I always wanted to be able to earn money another way that constantly battling you should be able to do odd jobs for people like working in a cafe and it should be like a mini game remembering what order is for which table etc

Be nice if you could have a house though. Similar to the secret bases in R/S/E, and wasn't there some kind of dream house feature in Gen 5?
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Apparently, the three mysterious sections on the official website are:
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/whats_new/
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/primary_feature/
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/strategy/

Probably somebody else posted this before but eh.

They are obviously not being currently used.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    It’s Beautiful, I hope we get to go shopping for clothes, go to the movies, get to use the bathroom, have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and have children XD. hope we get to eat/drink food, have more careers besides being a pokemon trainer, have my own house/mansion, and pay the rent, and bills lol, have real school, play sports, make friends, and travel with them *SIGH* you guys get the point ;D
    Shopping, why not? Since trainer customization is available now, it's possible... Movies? Pokestar Studios in the new region? That would be nice seeing your character fighting a T-tar mecha in full 3D... Bathroom? It could be possible with always a Janitor outside saying it's under maintenance... BF/GF and children? Please no, I prefer to stay 14-16 years old in my entire gameplay... Career? Possible, you're character could be a movie superstar or a fashion model... Own mansion? I think the protagonist could come from a waelthy and well-known family... School? No way, this game is the only place I could relax... Sports? For mini games it would be great... Friends? Of course, to trade/battle with...

Seems you like to play Sims...

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Apparently, the three mysterious sections on the official website are:
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/whats_new/
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/primary_feature/
    http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/strategy/

Probably somebody else posted this before but eh.

They are obviously not being currently used.
    Ooh... Next week they'll tell us about a new primary feature and some twists on the strategy?
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by ZXChris93 View Post
    The newest trailer we got still has that label, at the beginning.
    Damn, I got my hopes up...

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    Damn, I got my hopes up...
    It can only get better, right?
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

the first link was realy good chosen

Quote Originally Posted by elypo View Post
    the first link was realy good chosen
    What link?

I think CoroCoro will leak info before the round table coverage.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I don't know.. But what's important is that we need an insider, who's actually present at the E3, preferably two guys and one girl, that can feed the coverage directly to the forums.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    that would mean it would need to leak tonight and it usually comes between the 10th - 15th (corocoro is released on the 15th)

It's times like this where time difference is incredibly frustrating and I love that we're gonna get alot of info but I have no idea what I should be watching and when I should be watching it xD
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    It's times like this where time difference is incredibly frustrating and I love that we're gonna get alot of info but I have no idea what I should be watching and when I should be watching it xD
    Just keep updating Serebii, I guess. It is usually the fastest when it comes to Pokémon news. ^^

And since there won't be anything live streamed, I guess updating some sites for news is all we can do.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Just keep updating Serebii, I guess. It is usually the fastest when it comes to Pokémon news. ^^

And since there won't be anything live streamed, I guess updating some sites for news is all we can do.
    Yeah, I normally stick to this place or Pokejungle, anywhere else and I get angry (especially Tumblr!)

So with the Nintendo Direct thing going first...will that have any X and Y news or do you think it will be all saved to the XY special?? Sorry if this has already been answered.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Yeah, I normally stick to this place or Pokejungle, anywhere else and I get angry (especially Tumblr!)

So with the Nintendo Direct thing going first...will that have any X and Y news or do you think it will be all saved to the XY special?? Sorry if this has already been answered.
    perhaps an old trailer but I would imagine they save it for the xy bit

They'd be showing everything but Pokemon since they intend to spend 90 minutes on it elsewhere. If anything they'd focus on Smash 4, Mario and Zelda.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Nintendo Direct website doesn't talk about anything but WiiU news, but offical website will probably have trailers in its update and upload them to Youtube.

Assuming the update happens 7 AM JMT(around the time of Oha Suta and Newtwo reveal), then it means it is after the roundtable has started, but not after it is finished. If it is around the time it generally updates(1PM JMT, really unlikely), it will quite after the roundtable.

I have no knowledge about English website update habits though.

For reference, here's the E3 timetable(from 2ch).
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Thank god I'm asleep when it's (probably) done. I wake up at 6am at British standard time, so does that mean when I wake up it'll be mostly done?

I hope we get a decent amount of info though.

IGN usually live streams the E3 Roundtables since they're apart of the press that is allowed to attend. So if you don't know where to go when the time comes for the X&Y showing, head on over to IGN (Never thought I'd ever say that)

The Nintendo Direct is live streamed on the official site, so just check there but I doubt any Pokemon related news, maybe an international release of Rumble U, but that's it since its focusing on Wii U titles. You should check anyway if you're a fan of Smash and most Nintendo titles.

CoroCoro almost always leaks on the 11th and since it has been every month of this year, I'd suggest you update Serebii every hour, who knows, it might leak over night

I have no idea about the official Pokemon sites however since idk if they're coinciding with the Roundtable or are just updating. If they're coinciding with the Roundtable, just keep refreshing during the presentation, if not, just refresh every hour lol

I'm very excited and since these kinds of news-filled weeks don't come around very often, I had to make a game plan

Stupid me. I woke up half an hour ago and it's 9:36 AM here and for some reason I thought E3 was already done. I thought 2 AM on the 11th and now I realize it's 2AM on the 12th.

Wait so I live in Texas so when does the roundtable discussion begin???
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Aonshinzo View Post
    Wait so I live in Texas so when does the roundtable discussion begin???
    2am UK time so how many hours are you behind us?

Charizard looked soooooooooooo cool in the new trailer!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunny phoenix View Post
    Charizard looked soooooooooooo cool in the new trailer!!
    It really does, I am excited about all new 3D models of all past mons

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast