Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 634

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Default

    The Roundtable isn't going to be livestreamed, i think they are posting everything on Twitter..
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    597

    Default

    I just saw the trailer and yes it was absolutely brilliant.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    50

    Default

    well the fairy type has been confirmed in their new trailer and sylveon is fairy type along with jigglypuff, marill and gardeviour along with others unannounced. fairy is super effective against dragon type aswell. and some new pokemon have been revealed but some unnamed. hope this info helps =) and look at the new trailer if you wanna double check what i said
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    They'd be showing everything but Pokemon since they intend to spend 90 minutes on it elsewhere. If anything they'd focus on Smash 4, Mario and Zelda.
    I think that they may have been a marketing plan to make sure they don't reveal too many secrets yet. They may have meant to release the Nintendo Direct first so that everyone will be all buzzed up & spend most of the table discussion answering questions related to the stuff that's just been revealed.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Do you think the Ryhorn outside the house the player leaves at the start of the new trailer is real, or somekind of garden ornament?
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team


  6. #406
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inside of a Pokéball
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    I just saw the trailer and yes it was absolutely brilliant.
    Definitely. It was really cool, now really stoked about this game . Cannot wait for it to come out.

    What elements from it did you guys like from it so far? I really love that you can pet your Pokémon and feed them now.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.



    Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Who knows?
    Posts
    217

    Default

    The whole Pokemon interaction thing is adorable! I would love to pet and play with my Pokemon! Though it makes me wonder how some of them will work, since some have no mouths for the feeding thing... I just know I really want to pet my Darkrai (And Cacturne).

    Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

    My signature is so empty now.

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareHybrid View Post
    The whole Pokemon interaction thing is adorable! I would love to pet and play with my Pokemon! Though it makes me wonder how some of them will work, since some have no mouths for the feeding thing... I just know I really want to pet my Darkrai (And Cacturne).
    Oh god.

    I'm just imagining feeding a berry to Hitmonlee. That would be seriously awkward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    Do you think the Ryhorn outside the house the player leaves at the start of the new trailer is real, or somekind of garden ornament?
    I was originally inclined to think that it was a statue, but then seeing the ball and what appeared to be a rug beneath it made me think it could be some adorable, oversized pet, which makes me hopeful that they'll integrate more pokemon into the overworld to really make the world far more immersive than just the current affair of seeing one out of eight generic overworld sprites in a Pokemon centre.

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Oh god.

    I'm just imagining feeding a berry to Hitmonlee. That would be seriously awkward.
    The question is more how does hitmonlee smile?


    ...How does Roggenrola smile, even.

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Liked the trailer. Glad there's finally a new type, we've needed one for awhile. After watching the trailer I went and put my pre-order in for the X version.
    Current White 2 Team:

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    This is what I think of Pokemon-amie:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I forgot.
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Is Fairy type only super-effective to Dragon or was that just one of its high points?
    Welp, my signature was deleted. Gimme a minute here.

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareHybrid View Post
    The whole Pokemon interaction thing is adorable! I would love to pet and play with my Pokemon! Though it makes me wonder how some of them will work, since some have no mouths for the feeding thing... I just know I really want to pet my Darkrai (And Cacturne).
    So I guess this I the bonding mechanic that they were talking about. I like it!

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK/Yorkshire/Leeds
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    So I guess this I the bonding mechanic that they were talking about. I like it!
    its make me wonder if this makes your pokemon happy will they evolve during?

    I think I read this is for your party pokemon wonder if its mandatory that we feed them now?

  16. #416
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrim 8-) View Post
    Is Fairy type only super-effective to Dragon or was that just one of its high points?
    The official site teases...
    "How Fairy-type Pokémon and moves will fit into the battle landscape has yet to be fully revealed."

    EDIT: There could be more.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  17. #417
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    its make me wonder if this makes your pokemon happy will they evolve during?

    I think I read this is for your party pokemon wonder if its mandatory that we feed them now?
    Hopefully not because my Pokémon would starve to death. I like it but if its going to mandatory or required it will probably get annoying after a while.

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Whispering Rock
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Pokemon-Amie seems alright, but if you could ever increase EVs or IVs through bonding with your pokes, then that'd be truly awesome. Looks like another DLC feature on a side note.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK/Yorkshire/Leeds
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The official site teases...
    "How Fairy-type Pokémon and moves will fit into the battle landscape has yet to be fully revealed."

    There could be more. We know it is weak to Ice and Dragon types. But is also super effective on the latter.
    the main site doesn't say its weak to ice that bit was on about dragons only having 2 weakness's before fairy came along

    its only mentions its strong against dragons

  20. #420
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    the main site doesn't say its weak to ice that bit was on about dragons only having 2 weakness's before fairy came along

    its only mentions its strong against dragons
    Oops. I was so sleepy. I misread that. Yeah, it didn't say anything about weakness.
    Edited my post. Fixed. My bad.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  21. #421
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    49

    Default

    So I just saw the new E3 trailer, and I've got to admit I really had my doubts about this gen. I hated almost everything they showed in the first trailer and this new one has really turned me around. Everything looks cleaner now and less pixelated. Is it just me or does it look like they've changed the camera angle compared to the original trailer?
    Back in my day there wasn't an XP bar on screen and you had to use cheats just to get the game in more then one color.

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Weasel View Post
    So I just saw the new E3 trailer, and I've got to admit I really had my doubts about this gen. I hated almost everything they showed in the first trailer and this new one has really turned me around. Everything looks cleaner now and less pixelated. Is it just me or does it look like they've changed the camera angle compared to the original trailer?
    You mean in battles? If so it appears the camera moves around and changes angle throughout the battle.

    <-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

    Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Really Fairy types!?

    Steel and Dark we're great additions, and gave us tons of awesome pokemon. What will Fairy give us? One shudders at the thought.

    ''Light'' type would have made more sense.
    Last edited by Zorgaz; 12th June 2013 at 1:19 AM.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/205fssg.png[/IMG]

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorgaz View Post
    Really Fairy types!?

    Steel and Dark we're great additions, and gave us tons of awesome pokemon. What will Fairy give us? One shudders at the thought.
    Considering the term fairy can refer to anything from trolls to banshees to centaurs pretty much anything

  25. #425
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorgaz View Post
    Really Fairy types!?

    Steel and Dark we're great additions, and gave us tons of awesome pokemon. What will Fairy give us? One shudders at the thought.

    ''Light'' type would have made more sense.
    Just the fact that Fairy is SE against Dragons is already a major game-changer.
    Tiers will drastically change.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •