Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

All I want out of Pokemon-amie is the ability to do this.

[IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/ou2otc.jpg[/IMG]

...Apologies for my crappy doodle.
    Last edited by 11037; 12th June 2013 at 1:33 AM.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticwolf10 View Post
    Considering the term fairy can refer to anything from trolls to banshees to centaurs pretty much anything
    Considering what we've seen so far, it doesn't look like GF are straying to far from traditional faries, though.
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Just the fact that Fairy is SE against Dragons is already a major game-changer.
    Tiers will drastically change.
    Of course a new type is a massive game-changer.

I meant what pokemon designs it will give us? Hope they give us some new cool pokemon but I feared we would get more cute pink pokemon. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/205fssg.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    Considering what we've seen so far, it doesn't look like GF are straying to far from traditional faries, though.
    Those ARE traditional fairies... Gardevior herself doesn't fit the Disney fairy mold really

Those ARE traditional fairies... Gardevior herself doesn't fit the Disney fairy mold really
    Gardevior isn't exactly a troll or ogre either
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Gardevior isn't exactly a troll or ogre either
    That she isn't but fairy is a. VERY broad category

Considering the term fairy can refer to anything from trolls to banshees to centaurs pretty much anything
    Would Conkeldurr be more powerful being a fairy or a fighting?

That she isn't but fairy is a. VERY broad category
    I'm not denying that I'm just saying GF seem to be sticking with a particular branch of the fairy tree.
    I know we only have a handful revealed and the majority are retconned old Pokemon but I personally think GF will continue with feminine designs.

And before someone comes at me telling me I'm sexist, or having a crisis of masculinity or I'm insecure, this isn't a criticism just an observation
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

I'm not denying that I'm just saying GF seem to be sticking with a particular branch of the fairy tree.
    I know we only have a handful revealed and the majority are retconned old Pokemon but I personally think GF will continue with feminine designs.

And before someone comes at me telling me I'm sexist, or having a crisis of masculinity or I'm insecure, this isn't a criticism just an observation
    GF can be very creative I doubt all Fairies will be cutesy especially the fully evolved ones like I said fairy is very broad group

...Anyone else think that these might be the Legend's special attacks?

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    ...Anyone else think that these might be the Legend's special attacks?

No, Yveltal's attack has the same sound as Hyper Beam in Red and Blue as well as the same animation as in PBR and Xerneas's move sounds like Ice Beam.

Also utuber6061 has made recreations of the music in the trailers. We go Disney now.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 12th June 2013 at 11:23 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

When I first saw the word 'Fairy' appear on the screen, I honestly couldn't believe that it was a new type. But we've seen it's strengths (a great one, might I add), but we haven't seen it's weaknesses. What will they be? Poison? Bug?
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

My Lopunny was dragonslaying before it was cool. I still love the fact we have Fairy type though. All hail the fairy overlord!
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

I have to say Nintendo really out-did themselves with this game from what I have seen so far, I am pumped for this game it really has come so far . . .

GF can be very creative I doubt all Fairies will be cutesy especially the fully evolved ones like I said fairy is very broad group
    I hope you're right but after the CoroCoro leak I remain unconvinced the fairies will be anything but cutesy, feminine, floral pokemon.
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    You mean in battles? If so it appears the camera moves around and changes angle throughout the battle.
    Actually I was talking about the actual game camera (outside of battle). In the first trailer (at least in my opinion) the camera was very close and third person, it was no longer overhead like in previous games. In the newer trailer it seems more top down but slightly slanted and zoomed out.
    Back in my day there wasn't an XP bar on screen and you had to use cheats just to get the game in more then one color.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Weasel View Post
    Actually I was talking about the actual game camera (outside of battle). In the first trailer (at least in my opinion) the camera was very close and third person, it was no longer overhead like in previous games. In the newer trailer it seems more top down but slightly slanted and zoomed out.
    Yeah, that's what i'm getting worried about, when I saw the newer trailer it looked more 'fixed'. I am hoping its more like the previous trailers where it looked more 'free?' and/or have the options of different camera angles. whimper.
    Credits for these fantastic X/Y Sprites ~ http://n-kin.deviantart.com/

The new Pokemon Version going to start like the last one
    many people will be worry about the major change on the Normal-type pokemons, obviously the pink pokemons are Fairy-type now.

I wish they put a Uromastyx pokemon in this version

When do you think we'll get a new and longer trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by D!3g0 View Post
    When do you think we'll get a new and longer trailer?
    We will probably get multiple small trailers showing the stuff that comes out and by August/September comercials should start running but we won't get much bigger trailers than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    We will probably get multiple small trailers showing the stuff that comes out and by August/September comercials should start running but we won't get much bigger trailers than this.
    I wonder if we'll see some new animated trailers like we got with BW2 and the new Mystery Dungeon. Those looked really cool.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    I wonder if we'll see some new animated trailers like we got with BW2 and the new Mystery Dungeon. Those looked really cool.
    I can't see why not, the trailer for BW2 was amazing and created more hype for BW2. It would make sense to do the same for X/Y.

wow i bet fennekin will turn in to a fire/fighting bute since fairy types out fire/fariy and i think xernas will be light type and yvetal dragon/dark

Quote Originally Posted by OrbFurret View Post
    The new Pokemon Version going to start like the last one
    many people will be worry about the major change on the Normal-type pokemons, obviously the pink pokemons are Fairy-type now.

I wish they put a Uromastyx pokemon in this version
    What I wish is that they would just reveal all the Pokemon to be retyped already and calm down us fans. I'm so anxious that I'm even looking around at rumours now! However, we might just have to wait until the games come out and find out for ourselves... Sigh...

I also wish that they didn't reveal all that information in the span of a week. After all that, I spent an average of an hour a day on Serebii, just hitting 'Reload' over and over again. Why, GameFreak, WHY??
    In nightmares, you may glimpse your deepest, darkest fears and know your gratefulness of everything good. Sweet dreams cause you to yearn for what you cannot have, and so you suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturallyDark View Post
    What I wish is that they would just reveal all the Pokemon to be retyped already and calm down us fans. I'm so anxious that I'm even looking around at rumours now! However, we might just have to wait until the games come out and find out for ourselves... Sigh...

I also wish that they didn't reveal all that information in the span of a week. After all that, I spent an average of an hour a day on Serebii, just hitting 'Reload' over and over again. Why, GameFreak, WHY??
    Because E3, Roundtable and Direct were their on the same day. I don't see the problem with the release of the mass amount info, before Noivern and friends we only had 10 new Pokémon, nine more while bringing it to 19 is still a low amount of Pokémon.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast