Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Because E3, Roundtable and Direct were their on the same day. I don't see the problem with the release of the mass amount info, before Noivern and friends we only had 10 new Pokémon, nine more while bringing it to 19 is still a low amount of Pokémon.
    He's happy about all the info, he just doesn't like how after that huge blowout we now have to wait another month in silence. It would have been better to maybe show 2 new pokemon every week. That way you feel like your constantly getting news...
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    He's happy about all the info, he just doesn't like how after that huge blowout we now have to wait another month in silence. It would have been better to maybe show 2 new pokemon every week. That way you feel like your constantly getting news...
    Geez, yeah. After that huge explosion of info, I've just been waiting for new news. I've even lain awake at night, speculating and wondering, and memorizing all their names, and thinking of which new Pokemon are my favourites. Such a cruel cycle...

Oh, yeah, and I'm a she. I guess not many girls like Darkrai... Oh well...
    In nightmares, you may glimpse your deepest, darkest fears and know your gratefulness of everything good. Sweet dreams cause you to yearn for what you cannot have, and so you suffer.

Meh, Pokemon always has these one month cycles. Once the anime reveals it's next saga things will start picking up.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by NaturallyDark View Post
    Geez, yeah. After that huge explosion of info, I've just been waiting for new news. I've even lain awake at night, speculating and wondering, and memorizing all their names, and thinking of which new Pokemon are my favourites. Such a cruel cycle...

Oh, yeah, and I'm a she. I guess not many girls like Darkrai... Oh well...
    We got the info one week and a half ago, I'm not worried about more info at all, I was in those months we weren't getting anything, now we are getting steady info(as usual) each month.

Why can't girls like Darkrai? cool is cool you girls can like something because its cool just like us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    We got the info one week and a half ago, I'm not worried about more info at all, I was in those months we weren't getting anything, now we are getting steady info(as usual) each month.

Why can't girls like Darkrai? cool is cool you girls can like something because its cool just like us.
    I've only recently began checking back on Serebii daily for Pokemon updates. After I decided I liked Black Version, I got myself hyped for Black 2. The recent reveal was the biggest one I've ever encountered and it sort of caught me off guard. There's so much to wonder about now, including the sound of your footsteps, which Pokemon are rideable, and what Pokemon will be retyped as Fairy. It's all very exciting!

In one of the recent trailers, I swore that I could hear the footsteps of the running character. I wonder if that is making a return from HG/SS?
    In nightmares, you may glimpse your deepest, darkest fears and know your gratefulness of everything good. Sweet dreams cause you to yearn for what you cannot have, and so you suffer.

i wish there animated trailer too for pokemon X & Y like pokemon BW 2 And PMD
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Really sorry to be off topic, but does the Masuda announcement start now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Really sorry to be off topic, but does the Masuda announcement start now?
    Nobody knows really. It was announced on the Pokémon twitter yesterday and still nothing came up.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Nobody knows really. It was announced on the Pokémon twitter yesterday and still nothing came up.
    I think its gonna be on tonights Smash

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    I think its gonna be on tonights Smash
    Is smash live though?? Coz normally shows like Smash are probably filmed a few weeks in advance...

Hey guys, in the recent video, has anyone noticed that the date for japan getting pokemon X&Y seems to be the 8th of October??? Just look at the new video. The date bit at the end says the 8th?? Anyone else seen that???

Quote Originally Posted by philzone View Post
    Hey guys, in the recent video, has anyone noticed that the date for japan getting pokemon X&Y seems to be the 8th of October??? Just look at the new video. The date bit at the end says the 8th?? Anyone else seen that???
    It's for when Japan can start to pre-order and it's August 10th not October 8th

Well when the games boxes where shown it said 12th

Edit: Ditto cleared things up
    Last edited by adamfitz; 4th July 2013 at 3:40 PM.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    It's for when Japan can start to pre-order and it's August 10th not October 8th
    Ah. I can't read japanese, so assumed the worst. =D

Ah. I can't read japanese, so assumed the worst. =D
    haha no worries, I think its specifically to pre-order it with one of the new 3DS XL designs, but I might be wrong. But its defo to do with pre-ordering

the music is so awesome

Is there footage on Monorpale?
    I looked on my phone for the new footage on the main site, but I couldn't view the footage for some reason. Could someone please post a link to the footage?
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFruit View Post
    I looked on my phone for the new footage on the main site, but I couldn't view the footage for some reason. Could someone please post a link to the footage?
    It hasn't been shown yet.
    The only stuff there currently is about Monorpale are the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFruit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    It hasn't been shown yet.
    The only stuff there currently is about Monorpale are the pictures.
    Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYEf...ure=youtu.be&a

It's not the best quality, but Masuda is talking about why he chose France as the basis of Kalos. The subtitles are in French, but it was no problem for me; French is my language!

Lol the Junichi announcement was a homage to France about kalos' inspiration.....

Told you so

Was easy for me to understand too, since French is my second language. It was interesting to watch, but not anything very special except the new pokémon.

you know how the trainer walks around the camera changes around like crazy so you can't see where your walking.
    I hope we get to change the camera MANUALLY to good easy to use views so we can see. I'm starting to think it may be a bit like a platformer sometimes with the camera....

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    you know how the trainer walks around the camera changes around like crazy so you can't see where your walking.
    I hope we get to change the camera MANUALLY to good easy to use views so we can see. I'm starting to think it may be a bit like a platformer sometimes with the camera....
    I think they confirmed you can? At E3? But meh.

I wonder how those Rock Smash rocks in the trailer work.

And I really wanna see that intro trailer, the one with Litleo in Pokemon-Amie and riding a Ryhorn?

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I wonder how those Rock Smash rocks in the trailer work.
    On the same way they always worked, you approach them and use Rock Smash. :P

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    I've always wondered how exactly we control the camera. D-pad maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast