Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer Discussion Thread

I really liked the masuda announcement. It was very interesting. Remember: If you ever see masuda in your country.. the next pokemon game could the place there =p *gg*
    And I don't know if like the fact that the rock-smash rocks are back. But I hope we won't get to many cut bushes. Rather rock smash than cut.
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonspecialgerman View Post
    I really liked the masuda announcement. It was very interesting. Remember: If you ever see masuda in your country.. the next pokemon game could the place there =p *gg*
    And I don't know if like the fact that the rock-smash rocks are back. But I hope we won't get to many cut bushes. Rather rock smash than cut.
    If Rock Smash is back, do you think we could get wild encounters through them as well. That worked quite well in HGSS and more methods of finding pokemon is very welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Random question, but are all the gameplay trailers being advertised on Japanese TV or are they just online? I can't remember how early they start advertising on TV.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Random question, but are all the gameplay trailers being advertised on Japanese TV or are they just online? I can't remember how early they start advertising on TV.
    I think just online since it's probably still early for TV Advertisement.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post

I think just online since it's probably still early for TV Advertisement.
    That's what I figured I was hoping that we may get a bit more footage if they were starting to do new ones for TV.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I would really like a TV commercial. Probably too early, but a lot of people probably still haven't heard of this. But every Pokemon fan will really want this game.
    I am guessing we will see some trailers transformed into commercials in late August and in September.

I can't wait to start seeing Pokemon X/Y promo's on Tv but i think Mid September would be the right time for them.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

I don't really watch TV but maybe starting on August after the Pokemon show thing would be good.

Every trailer that I watch, keeps me in awe.

It's like "Wow, we've finally got to the point where Pokemon, is really awesome and I like it."

We have the improved graphics, every time I see them, I'm like this is like a whole new Pokemon, as opposed to previous generations, I like the graphics, and I really think it's really awesome, I can't wait to play Pokemon Y.

The Pokemon? So far none of them have really disappointed me, that I hate them, I like everyone so far, some like Malamar much, much more than others "Honedge - Unsheathed"

The characters, even if they come off as uninteresting as other generation, the graphics of the games makes up for this. Because for some reason the graphics give character these humans in the game. Gives them depth, personality, it actually looks promising to see a bunch of characters that look fleshed out, and I'm sure this game is to have lots of character interactions.

Various Features- I'm a little "meh" on Pokemon Amie, because I don't like the idea of petting, talking, feeding a Pokemon just to get it stronger, I'm sure it's a nice feature to include, but I feel as if it seems like it wastes to much time. Given how awesome the games look, I almost want to explore every nook and cranny, battle everyone I see, I don't see how I can squeeze in some interaction with my Pokemon. Plus I hate how if I don't use the feature, it comes off as if I'm neglecting them. Maybe they should've altered it so Amie good boost friendship level or something, while just being in your party and using them frequently, could actually increase the trade.

Wonder Trade is awesome, I can't imagine how funny it will be when someone throws out a Magikarp and gets a Mewtwo in the process. Not that anyone would do that but still, sounds kind of awesome.

There are so many awesome things about this game, I seriously cannot wait to play these games. And all because the trailers make it so much interesting and fun looking.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

For a commercial, I remember the Black and White ones beginning to pop up in March, which was the same month the games came out. I bet it'll be the same here, if not then late September.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    For a commercial, I remember the Black and White ones beginning to pop up in March, which was the same month the games came out. I bet it'll be the same here, if not then late September.
    Black and White came out March 6th in the U.S. That isn't a lot of time to advertise.

I've really enjoyed the trailers we've seen so far.

I do have a question though. Am I the only who wants to see an animated trailer like they did for BW2? I really enjoyed seeing Pokemon in a different light.

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post

I do have a question though. Am I the only who wants to see an animated trailer like they did for BW2? I really enjoyed seeing Pokemon in a different light.
    I wouldn't say we won't get one, especially since they pulled the unexpected and dubbed the B2W2 one like everyone thought they wouldn't. I'd love to see Yveltal and Xerneas in full anime action since I'm expecting we won't see them for a while in the actual anime.

But the B2W2 animated trailer came out a month before B2W2 came out in Japan so if we do get another animated trailer, I'm not expecting it until September.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I wouldn't say we won't get one, especially since they pulled the unexpected and dubbed the B2W2 one like everyone thought they wouldn't. I'd love to see Yveltal and Xerneas in full anime action since I'm expecting we won't see them for a while in the actual anime.

But the B2W2 animated trailer came out a month before B2W2 came out in Japan so if we do get another animated trailer, I'm not expecting it until September.
    I really want to see another animated trailer. As nice as the new graphics are from the game, I want to see that kind of advertising again where the pokemon battle like they should have in the anime... It feels like these trailers are coming out so quickly!
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post

An animated trailer would be really cool, with all of the main characters and their Pokemon vs Team Flare and then Xerneas and Yveltal come in and are awesome!

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201307/23037046.html

The intelligence has been confirmed unrelated with Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post

So it was a horse indeed, what game is that? played all around the world, I've never seen such a thing.

Solitaire with horses? Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Solitaire with horses? Oo
    "The game is divided into two phases: "Solitaire" and "Control". The former allows you to nurture your relationship with your steed in order to improve its performance in the latter phase, where you'll have to navigate the race courses with the touchscreen. During races you'll have to react to different elements, such as changes in the course surface and so on. In the final stretch you can give yourself a boost by using special items collected during the race as well as resorting to the trusty whip to wring a little more speed from your flagging horse."

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post

Something is off, because no one else seems to be acknowledging this.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Its been reported in gameing websites, what do you mean by that?

Serebii and other Pokemon websites aren't mentioning it because its not Pokemon related.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/07/23...for-3ds-eshop/

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=208110

Exactly. And my quote about the game came from NintendoLife for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Serebii and other Pokemon websites aren't mentioning it because its not Pokemon related.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/07/23...for-3ds-eshop/

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=208110
    Not even if it's clarify?

It kind of seems like bad news reporting, to say "Hey we got this thing, we don't know what it is, it could be relevant, but when we do we'll tell you."

"But only if it's relevant to our website."

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    An animated trailer would be really cool, with all of the main characters and their Pokemon vs Team Flare and then Xerneas and Yveltal come in and are awesome!
    that's would be awesome I LOVED the BW2 Trailer and hope we get one like that for XY but it would have to include only pokemon they have revealed lol perhaps 1 or 2 new ones

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    that's would be awesome I LOVED the BW2 Trailer and hope we get one like that for XY but it would have to include only pokemon they have revealed lol perhaps 1 or 2 new ones
    Or they could have a legendary Pokemon battle, Xerneas versus Yveltal and some other minor legendaries fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Really? A horse racing game? This just seems so....disappointing. I was expecting something much more ..grand.. and I thought the collaboration was supposed to "breathe new life into an old game" .. I don't know, I don't like it.. I wanted it to be some sort of creature raising game

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast